• filter:
  • 156 7 89
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
And the 10% off coupon is kind of lame; 20% has always been the de facto discount.

rated:

rated:
Thanks hope Lowes will accept it like Home Depot did the last time.

rated:
So what's with HF being so anti-gun?? Wisconsin finally got it's concealed carry and all the stores up here have
signs banning legally carried weapons! They sell stupid machetes! I emailed the company multiple times but no
real responses. Northern tool doesn't ban so my business has gone there or Menard's. Plus HF prices really stink
lately.

rated:
scan of 2/15 ad (via snail mailed Pennysaver) [Exp 6/8]

<- YMMV: Using this as a 'printable coupon'

rated:
i need a coupon for a cherry picker/ crane for 100.00$ 1 ton. i found coupons but they are all expire. please email it to me at star_jones15@yahoo.com

rated:
I have found that Harbor Freight puts it's best prices in Super Coupon form, and even better prices in Super Coupon form in interest-specific magazines.

I have not tried this yet, but extremehowto.com (a magazine that publishes its full issues online) has Harbor Freight as an advertiser. Here is a link to the April issue that has a page of coupons in it, including a 20% off that expires 7/20/12.

http://www.extremehowtomag.com/extremehowto/201204#pg10

I'm a chicken when it comes to this stuff, so I haven't tried to redeem it as "printable" yet, but I'm sure many of you will

rated:
danielsmithsd said:   I'm a chicken when it comes to this stuff, so I haven't tried to redeem it as "printable" yet, but I'm sure many of you will

My local store has been much cooler lately about coupons and will now take even black and white clearly printed coupons without flinching. I usually have plenty of legit coupons from the myriad of free magazines I have singed up for on FW. =)

rated:
Any luck using Super Coupon plus the 20% off coupon? My local HF will not permit stacking. Perhaps I should try another HF store.

rated:
no stores will stack. just wait for the item to go 'on sale', then 20% it.

rated:
knickdigger said:   no stores will stack. just wait for the item to go 'on sale', then 20% it.

Thanks. That's too bad, cause Super Coupon + 20% off would net a killer deal.

rated:
why is this here in 2012?

rated:
Does 20% coupon works for online order?

rated:
I got a 20% off as well as a free shop scissors coupon, said one coupon per purchase but the cashier used both!!! YMMV!!!

rated:
I've never had difficulty simultaneously using a 20% Off and a free-something coupon together...I think they just don't want you stacking discount coupons, so no two 20% coupons in one transaction.

rated:
20% won't work with SUPER COUPON item, but it's fair game for any instore/internet special.

rated:
Does anybody have a good aluminum jack coupon for HF?

Thanks

rated:

rated:
I tried using the 20% Super Coupon on the 301pc mechanics tool set by entering the number 50445960, but was told 'Coupon code "50445950" is not valid.' I've never purchased from HF before. What am I doing wrong?

rated:
ghostman said:   I tried using the 20% Super Coupon on the 301pc mechanics tool set by entering the number 50445960, but was told 'Coupon code "50445950" is not valid.' I've never purchased from HF before. What am I doing wrong?The pervasive 20% coupons are for B&M only. Check the fine print of the coupon you tried--near the end it probably says it's not for online use. Online 20% coupons are much more rare.

rated:

8-30-2012 (698.32kB)
Disclaimer
20% off Coupon + Free Screwdrivers -- Expires 8/30/2012

rated:
Does Harbor Freight require the 'actual newspaper coupon', I found scan of the coupon online and I'm working if they would accept it

rated:
freeyellow2000 said:   Does Harbor Freight require the 'actual newspaper coupon', I found scan of the coupon online and I'm working if they would accept itI know they don't care at my location. HF wouldn't pay to advertise and distribute coupons and flyers every week/month if they didn't want your business even with the coupon. Deal forums like this probably provide a lot of revenue for them.

rated:

rated:

Oct 3, 2012 (742.88kB)
Disclaimer
danielsmithsd said:   June 20% off
http://images.harborfreight.com/hftweb/campaigns/localmedia/gene...
I'll see your June coupon, and raise you an October 3, 2012.

rated:
does Lowe's accept this printable 20% off coupon?

TIA..
Dotbody said:   danielsmithsd said:   June 20% off

rated:
The two Lowes I have tried will not accept the coupons. However, I would try if I were you.

rated:
IF (cashier does not accept HF coupons)
Ask for the Store Manager
IF (Store Manager does not direct the cashier to accept the coupon)
Call Lowes corporate number (currently 336-658-4000) and explain situation - Lowes corporate policy is to accept competitor's coupons, and HF is considered a competitor. Be prepared to provide the store #/location, Manager name. Ask for a callback with the resolution. Within a day, you will probably be contacted by the regional manager, and a day after that, by the store manager, apologizing for his/her mistake.

I've had to do this twice for the Lancaster, PA store next to Costco. It seems that when a store manager leaves, the "institutional knowledge" departs as well, so be prepared for a periodic "lather, rinse, repeat" sequence to accommodate manager turnover.

rated:
Is HF OK? Are they having trouble?

I've noticed they dropped off of the FatCash store list and the same type of list at another site I use.

rated:
wolfy234 said:   does Lowe's accept this printable 20% off coupon?

TIA..
Dotbody said:   danielsmithsd said:   June 20% off

Home Depot does I know for sure. I've cut back on using Lowes. But HD also takes the Lowes 10% off. & applies it to total order. Whereas the HF coupon is only good for on one item at HD.

rated:
exodus2si said:   Does anybody have a good aluminum jack coupon for HF?

Thanks

Better late than never.

Here ya go

rated:
Anybody have a 20% off coupon code I could use online? Want to get the 50ft retractable hose reel.

rated:
stevenelliott said:   Anybody have a 20% off coupon code I could use online? Want to get the 50ft retractable hose reel.

http://www.harborfreight.com/digitalsavings.html

You should be able to contact CSR to apply this coupon if it does not work online.

rated:
Yeah, just sent them an email asking if they will honor it online. I hate their email customer service...

rated:

Nov-11-2012 (414.81kB)
Disclaimer

Nov-11-2012 (385.13kB)
Disclaimer

Oct-3-2012 (724.05kB)
Disclaimer

Aug-30-2012 (325.54kB)
Disclaimer
More Coupons. The 20% off and scissors expire Nov 8, 2012.

rated:
Thanks Dot. Love me some FW & HF.

rated:
in2dadark said:   exodus2si said:   Does anybody have a good aluminum jack coupon for HF?

Thanks

Better late than never.

Here ya go

That Aluminum Jack coupon is expired, this one's good until Sept. 2nd 2012. $59.99!

rated:
I used the 20% off coupon tonight and Sunday..just black and white laser print..

Sure saved me some money with that..

rated:
Does any one have a Harbor Freight printable coupon for the Appliance Hand Truck, item 65685?

rated:
New 20% off. Expires 12/1/2012.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014