• filter:
  • 12 3 4512
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks for your efforts OP.

rated:
Is there ever a link for a printable 10% off total purchase coupon?

rated:
To the best of my knowledge, they haven't done the used-to-be-common "15% off 1 item" / "5 off $35" / "10% off total purchase" offers as printable coupons in almost 18 months.

I continue to receive "15% off a single item" coupons about every 10-12 weeks in a mailed flyer to my home, but nothing more than that.

rated:
Thanks

We get the one on the catalog too......and it just expired.

We don't need anything until the coupon expires.

rated:
Significant Bump --

15% off coupon RETURNS for a second week!

Also the bonus coupon links have 4x the normal amount of coupons on them!

There is a total of 160 coupons active in the next few days + another ~90 starting on next week's bonus page!

Did I mention the 15% off a single item is back this week?

rated:
Who keeps bumping this thread to the first page where my husband can see it?

Oops...

rated:
Is it just me or are HF prices up significantly lately and coupons crappier?

rated:
BobbyRobert said: Is it just me or are HF prices up significantly lately and coupons crappier?

It's not just you.

rated:
zzyzzx said: BobbyRobert said: Is it just me or are HF prices up significantly lately and coupons crappier?

It's not just you.
It depends on the product. There are usually some gems.

rated:
BobbyRobert said: Is it just me or are HF prices up significantly lately and coupons crappier?

YES and Yes

rated:
15% is officially dead? I could've sworn I saw one on the freescrewdriver.com page a few days ago that had valid dates for this week. Now that I have access to a printer, its no longer available online

rated:
thebestpkever said: 15% is officially dead?(I got one in my email this morning.

rated:
post it here - HFT cpn is never a unique code.

dcwilbur said: thebestpkever said: 15% is officially dead?(I got one in my email this morning.

rated:

rated:
here is 15% off for this weekend 11/22-23

HF LINK

rated:
Searching for a decent car jack and I don't see any price's on the items ???

rated:
iSeeInPics said: Searching for a decent car jack and I don't see any price's on the items ???www.harborfreight.com

rated:
southend517 said: here is 15% off for this weekend 11/22-23

HF LINK
It's already in the QS. Please don't post links to coupons in regular posts. People get confused when they expire. Use the QS.

rated:
outcastunderscorep said: I consider their tools "jobsite tools" You can use them there and leave them.

Their hand tools seem pretty good and their air tools work well. Im still not sure if i trust anything with large metal blades that spin very fast. Just a fear i have.

I own an angle grinder that has served me well so far. Seems sturdy enough for the few times a year I end up needing it. I even bought a disc that has what looks like a chainsaw blade around it that was designed for the angle grinder, and the thing worked like a charm on a household project I had to do recently... I'll admit, I was a little paranoid, but that's why I wore goggles, gloves, etc.

I've also been working with a race team that uses a fair amount of HF tools (along with some name brand stuff) and the HF tools have held up pretty well.

If this thread stays updated with the most current coupons, I'll probably unsubscribe from their emails, just to cut down on the number of emails my inbox gets bombarded with.

rated:
anyone ever used compound slide miter saw from HF?

rated:
The 12" slide is a lot better than the 10". Had a couple of things break on my 10" but still runs well but the 12" is made better so far.

rated:
Check your snail mail and email! Yesterday I got a sales flyer via snail mail with a 15% off one item coupon on it, and today I got an email with a one day only 25% off coupon one item good on Saturday 12/6 only. Both coupons are personalized with the recipient's name.

rated:
sadly the miter saw i bought actually cut into itself and the back brace broke in 2. piece of junk (it wasn't the slide tho)
That being said, I'm still a loyal HF customer and buy alot of their stuff. Just generally not anything over $50 anymore. (i do have the trailer tho)

rated:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/emails/display.do?fname=Online51_RetailC.html

20 off total

rated:
MrLateNite said: New Update: July 08 -- I have moved the original post here onto page 4 -- http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/772012/m12498316#m12498316

It contains all the gory details of determining the correct URL's for the current and upcomming coupon pages. Please check (and update) the Quick Summary below for the most current coupons.

I've somehow gotten dumped from HF's email list and am struggling to get back on so I can get the bi-weekly email coupons. Unfortunately, the well done decoding instructions for the email coupon URLs seem to no longer work in 2009.

Can someone please post the latest email coupon web address? Thanks in advance!

rated:
travelover said: MrLateNite said: New Update: July 08 -- I have moved the original post here onto page 4 -- http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/772012/m12498316#m12498316

It contains all the gory details of determining the correct URL's for the current and upcomming coupon pages. Please check (and update) the Quick Summary below for the most current coupons.

I've somehow gotten dumped from HF's email list and am struggling to get back on so I can get the bi-weekly email coupons. Unfortunately, the well done decoding instructions for the email coupon URLs seem to no longer work in 2009.

Can someone please post the latest email coupon web address? Thanks in advance!

here is some of them

rated:
Thanks - there are two sets of coupons. One set is sent out biweekly as an email (with a link) and the second (your link) is available off the main site. Does anyone have current the biweekly email coupon?

Travelover

rated:
I don't see the link anymore. I can offer this however. link

rated:

rated:
umcsom said: I don't see the link anymore. I can offer this however. link

Thanks, I have submitted this form 6 times with three different email addresses and still no coupons. I have an email into HF now asking WTF?

rated:
tkaz said: Current Email Coupons

Thanks. It worked!

rated:
For future reference, you can access the email coupons here:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/emails/display.do?fname=Online109_RetailB.html

The 109 means week #1 of 2009. So for the third week of 2009 you'd substitute "109" with "309". Since there are two emails a week they are labeled "A" and "B". So to see both weekly email coupons, substitute both "A" then "B" in this position in the URL.

rated:

rated:
20% coupon expires 5/31 from another thread

rated:
Quick Summary updated with latest coupons.

rated:
Barcodes on the 4/26 coupons are not printing out

rated:
Regarding the 20% off an item coupon, has anyone tried and had luck getting Home Depot to accept them as a "competitor's coupon"?
I could see them doing it on tools, but since there's enough of a perceived quality difference in the tools (dewalt vs. what are nearly disposable tools), I could also see them refusing.
So, any experience?

rated:
That coupon looks a little crappy my HD says show me the hard copy (not printed).
They said the same thing though to Lowes coupon if they are printed. They will only take the original.

rated:
Thanks.
I'll wait for the next flyer w/ a discount.

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014