• filter:
  • 123 4 59
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
nanosoft said: http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?week...
weekly flyer exp 5/31

For some reason I cant get the bar codes to show or print...I've used IE...Chrome...Firefox!

rated:
Wish they bring back 20% off total, even though there's one very close to my job there's always someone in front of me having issues checking out...

rated:
They have 15% coupon in Car and driver magazine and road and track magazine of this month. Coupons exp Sept.09
Any 20% still valid?

rated:
20% off coupon on single item (expires 6/22/09) Enjoy!

20% Off Coupon

Original Ad

rated:
20% Off Single Item Coupon (Expires 6/29) fixed

linky

rated:
That coupon doesn't expire 6/29. It says it expires 6/22.

rated:
Blip said: That coupon doesn't expire 6/29. It says it expires 6/22.thanks, fixed.

rated:
20% off coupon is in the 7/13/09 ESPN magazine.

expires on 11/3/09. It's on page 63.

rated:
New 20% this weekend...

Link here

rated:
Here is a link to a 20% off a single item at Harbor Freight B&M:
Harbor Freight Coupon

valid 7/17 - 7/20

rated:
20% off single item 7-24 to 7-27.

20% off single item coupon.

rated:

rated:
psxzombie said: 20% off any single item 7/31 to 8/3 (thanks Timmyjane)

Coupon says must present original and will not accept computer printouts. Any idea where to find originals?

rated:
If you get a copy of car&driver, or road track, the originals are there that exp 12/09.

rated:
WombRaider said: Coupon says must present original and will not accept computer printouts. Any idea where to find originals?

That was a link directly to the Harbor Freight website. I used that coupon at the store with no problems. I'd assume they are referring to scans/duplication of the coupon.

rated:
Pygmy said: WombRaider said: Coupon says must present original and will not accept computer printouts. Any idea where to find originals?

That was a link directly to the Harbor Freight website. I used that coupon at the store with no problems. I'd assume they are referring to scans/duplication of the coupon.

I was hoping the same but I guess I'll find out tonight

rated:
Jerryxu said: If you get a copy of car&driver, or road track, the originals are there that exp 12/09.

Thanks for pointing out the 20% coupon in Car & Driver but there is ALSO a coupon for the Mulitfunction Power Tool (Item# 67256) that has been
$59.99-$39.99 but with this coupon the price is $29.99. Might have to spring for it now at this price!!

rated:
Ya. The original 20% from the magazine can be used at Home Depot and Lows as my HD only takes the originals.

rated:
Coupon says must present original and will not accept computer printouts. Any idea where to find originals?

I printed off the 20% coupon from the web link as well as some other additional coupons from their web links and they all wre taken just fine at Laurel MD store. I din't copy a magazine coupon though. Forgot my Popular Science fo rhte $30 multimaster tool. :/

rated:
brotherhpj said: Jerryxu said: If you get a copy of car&driver, or road track, the originals are there that exp 12/09.

Thanks for pointing out the 20% coupon in Car & Driver but there is ALSO a coupon for the Mulitfunction Power Tool (Item# 67256) that has been
$59.99-$39.99 but with this coupon the price is $29.99. Might have to spring for it now at this price!!

Just a FYI, but in September issue of Popular Mechanics, pg. 102, they have the multifunction power tool for $29.99, and also a 20% coupon. You can't stack them though, the 20% coupon says can't be combined with other offers.
So you can get replacement blades/sander/whatever for the multifuncion tool with the 20% coupon

rated:
Elixer said: brotherhpj said: Jerryxu said: If you get a copy of car&driver, or road track, the originals are there that exp 12/09.

Just a FYI, but in September issue of Popular Mechanics, pg. 102, they have the multifunction power tool for $29.99, and also a 20% coupon. You can't stack them though, the 20% coupon says can't be combined with other offers.
So you can get replacement blades/sander/whatever for the multifuncion tool with the 20% coupon

September Family Handyman magazine also has the 20% coupon and multifunction tool for 29.99

rated:
Jerryxu said: Ya. The original 20% from the magazine can be used at Home Depot and Lows as my HD only takes the originals.

So will Lowe's and Home Depot let you take 20% off of any one thing in their store? Or does it have to be something that HF carries? I used that one at HF but didn't really get much for it. Compression tester...oh well. Waiting for the next one to make a big purchase i guess.

rated:
Ya. If you want that multi-f tool, you can buy it without the coupon (when it is on sale for $35) and use the 20% off.
Another way to use both the 20% coupon and the item specific coupon (not so legit) is to tear off the word/barcode on the item specific coupon and have them price adjust. Then use the 20%. It works best before the item coupon becomes valid.

My HD take the 20% on all power and hand tools HD carry. It may work on other items too.

rated:
There is a page of coupons in the October 2009 issue of WOOD magazine (p. 77).

rated:
A 20% off single item coupon exp 12/28/09 in ESPN Magazine (Page 125) and a FREE 3-1/2"Super Bright Nine LED Aluminium Flashlight (no purchase required)

EDIT: It is the Sept 07 2009 issue of ESPN Magazine.

rated:
dcwilbur said: There is a page of coupons in the October 2009 issue of WOOD magazine (p. 77).

each monthly issue of American Rifleman (magazine free to NRA members) always has some HF coupons.

rated:
Another 20% coupon spotted in Playboy, or at least that's what I was told.

Yea, that's the ticket. Some perv told me about it.

rated:
20% off coupon link doesn't seem to work

rated:
robotprom said: Another 20% coupon spotted in Playboy, or at least that's what I was told.

Yea, that's the ticket. Some perv told me about it.

Repost

dcwilbur said: There is a page of coupons in the October 2009 issue of WOOD magazine (p. 77).

rated:
My rule of thumb with harbor freight is to only buy stuff that you will use a handful of times. Power are totally worth it if you don't plan on them lasting to long. I usually just buy little things here and there, and manual mechanical items (caliper piston retractor FTW!). I bought both sets of tap&die kits they had. I tried to tap a whole in a manifold and all it did was eat the teeth. Oh well 8 bucks (for both) down the chute!

rated:
just a heads up...all the current car magazines have a Harbor Frieght 20% off one item (inclusive of sale items) coupon in the back amoung the advertisemnts.

i subscribe to:
Hot Rod
Car Craft
Motor Trend
Car and Driver

and they all have the same 20% off coupon in the back pages and the coupon doesn't expire for a couple of months.

rated:
New coupon jpg in QS. Free flashlight/20% off combo.

rated:
titewad said: New coupon jpg in QS. Free flashlight/20% off combo.

Do you have the full size version? That's a tad bit tiny.

rated:
Recent HF Magazine Coupons.... everybody enjoy!

rated:
HF has a new 15% off coupon valid from 11/13/09 - 11/16.

Dano

rated:
I see the 8x10 greenhouse is scheduled to be on sale this weekend (Jan 16-18). I tried to buy this a few weeks ago and was told it was out of stock at both the store and the warehouse. Does anyone know if these are likely to be available?

Thanks

rated:
get a raincheck if they're out of stock this weekend.

rated:
anyone use their dremel tool? $30 worth it?

rated:
I sent a PM to Herbertrogers advising this site has no connection to HF.

rated:
(pre-printed) coupons [Exp Jun 22 2010]:

flashlight 65020: free
20% off 1-item

(use search by item #)
jack 91039: $60
jack 67408: $60
tow light 96933: $10
tow light 67455: $10
tow light 94413: $10
winch 95912: $50
tool 67256: $35
compressor 95275: $40
sander 92623: $30
screwdriver 1847: $4
charger 42292: $4

(source: (print ed.) Mar/Apr 2010 OC Westways page 55)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014