• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
"Coupon"

Due to the infant drugs withdrawal from the market, Tylenol is offering $5 off of any Tylenol, Motrin, Pediacare, Benadryl, Sudafed, St. Joseph, and Imodium product.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Mine would have expired already, but I used it successfully at a Walgreens. Cashier just scanned it and I was on my way.... (more)

coolbreeze (Nov. 17, 2007 @ 7:15p) |

I used two at CVS in Vidalia, GA. They stacked on two Tylenol products. You can't get the $5 ECB's if you use coupons th... (more)

WolfKingpin00 (Nov. 17, 2007 @ 7:26p) |

Just a reminder to anyone who received the coupon by mail- it expires tomorrow 12/31/07.

zip77340 (Dec. 30, 2007 @ 9:46p) |

.................They expire 11-11-2007
$5 MIR on 3 items (thanks MISTERCHEAP!)
Walgreens $10 off $25 on Tylenol products coming next week (thanks sakrlewu!)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good coupon, thanks OP!

Damn Coupons.com application keeps crashing Firefox. Then when I try in IE I get "Sorry! You have already printed this coupon the number of times allowed"...

I wish they would have selected a more reliable coupon provider...

...my current default printer is not supported...

seeing as it is a PDF printer, i guess that makes sense...

got one..thanks.

scoobydooby said: Damn Coupons.com application keeps crashing Firefox. Then when I try in IE I get "Sorry! You have already printed this coupon the number of times allowed"...

I wish they would have selected a more reliable coupon provider...

Worked for me in both IE and FF. Was able to print off 2 from each, for a total of 4!

worked for me, thanks!

So who's gonna be the first one to post a pdf of this?

Thx OP...

got one, thanks op!

SafetyDance said: Worked for me in both IE and FF. Was able to print off 2 from each, for a total of 4!

How can they track these? Are the supermarkets, etc, connected to some national coupon register or something I haven't heard about? Otherwise, why couldn't you just photocopy them?

I wonder if they really want us to use the coupon.
Neither mozilla nor IE opened for me.

bdunkle said:
How can they track these? Are the supermarkets, etc, connected to some national coupon register or something I haven't heard about? Otherwise, why couldn't you just photocopy them?

The barcode at the top right is unique, and could be checked for duplicates

I don't think any of my local markets accept computer printed coupons. i'll have to check if walgreen, cvs, etc do.

Thanks OP...

worked fine in FF for me.

psuJC said: bdunkle said:

The barcode at the top right is unique, and could be checked for duplicates

Yep, they are unique for all 4 that I printed.

I think it's dead, can't find the page.

thanks op

thanks

It is not dead. I just printed two. Thanks.

Thanks for the headsup !!

Is it just my or is Tylenol the most worthless product out there? It has never worked on headaches for me or anyone else I know.

Haters.....

chulojw said: Is it just my or is Tylenol the most worthless product out there? It has never worked on headaches for me or anyone else I know.

works great for me, specifically Tylenol PM.
thx op

trainaholic said: chulojw said: Is it just my or is Tylenol the most worthless product out there? It has never worked on headaches for me or anyone else I know.

works great for me, specifically Tylenol PM.
thx op

LOL sure the PM part is working you sleep so you don't know the headache is still there

Thanks in for a couple.

thanks op, printed 4 on two computers

next week walgreens will print out $10 RR for $25 tylenol/motrin purchase
link to ad for offer detail

Every time I hit "print" my entire IE window closes!

Wow, was just about to go restock Tylenol.

Printed 2 from FireFox. IE didn't work after, said you've already printed enough.

Thanks, OP!

Dammit, it wants me to download some piece of crappy software just to print the coupon. Does anyone want to make a PDF of the coupon or something and post it here?

And what if I use this on a Tylenol product that's less than $5?

chulojw said: Is it just my or is Tylenol the most worthless product out there? It has never worked on headaches for me or anyone else I know.

Um, have you ever had a child with a fever. I guess decades of proven results aren't enough for some people.

thanks op. just printed it out

freezedried74 said: chulojw said: Is it just my or is Tylenol the most worthless product out there? It has never worked on headaches for me or anyone else I know.

Um, have you ever had a child with a fever. I guess decades of proven results aren't enough for some people.

Actually, ibuprofin generally does work better, but if you child has a fever they may have the flu. Reyes Syndrome has been linked to aspirin-based products taken while infected with an influenza virus. It causes severe swelling of the liver and brain and can lead to both permanent brain damage and death, and there is very little they can do to help. As far as I know, there are still many unknowns about it. Taking Tylenol eliminates that one risk. Tylenol also (afaik) does not appreciably thin your blood, and that's a good thing if either (a) your going to be cut open or (b) your healing from being cut open. That makes it a popular drug in hospitals, where they tend to cut a lot of people open

Other than that, I agree with the OP. Tylenol has always seemed to be pissing on a house fire when it comes to pain relief (T-III, with codine, excluded of course).

Edit: my knowledge on Reyes may be a few years out of date. I had it, a pretty advanced case, about 25 years ago, back when they still thought it might be related to the chemicals used in no-till farming. I recovered fine, but it scared the heck out of my parents. They ran into a pastor in the hospital waiting room, and his comment was "I heard about your son...we're here if you need us." Yikes.

wouldn't using a decent photo copier get us "n" copies?

Thanks op.

Weird, my IE just shuts down...wth

Green for the deal. Red for having to downloading an application for a coupon.

SSi said: wouldn't using a decent photo copier get us "n" copies?

No. Each printed coupon should have a unique code on it (this is different from the barcode). If you photocopy the coupon, you may get the store to take it but they won't get reimbursed by the manufacturer. This is the sort of thing that has most likely been leading to most stores generally refusing to take printed coupons.

Skipping 93 Messages...
Just a reminder to anyone who received the coupon by mail- it expires tomorrow 12/31/07.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014