• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
One of the Solar energy panels in South Dakota found
$25 off for online reservation. Exp Oct 31, 2007

A Monkey from the South Dakota highlands found

Costco is selling a very nice McCormick and Schmick package in store.

For $79.99 you get:

-2 $50 dollar gift cards (can be used just like cash no restrictions)
-1 very nice hard cover McCormick and Schmick Cookbook
-and a McCormick and Schmick cooking DVD

I suggest you combine this with online reservations and get the additional $25 off .

Great Christmas Gift.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I called my local Costco and give them Costco online item # 161059, they said that item is online only item and not rele... (more)

wjones (Nov. 05, 2007 @ 6:20p) |

Servers in Texas make $2.13 an hour based on state labor laws, so there is nothing that can be done. However, we do enj... (more)

vulches (Nov. 05, 2007 @ 6:30p) |

bizcut9 (Jan. 29, 2008 @ 4:56p) |

Anyone found a Colorado location selling the gift cards? Aurora, CO doesn't seem to sell them.

New coupon expiring 11/10/07
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome. I know where I'm going for dinner in the next couple of weeks.

MccPhreak said: Awesome. I know where I'm going for dinner in the next couple of weeks.

:d :d My wife and I are preferably vegetarians and have never been to Mc together. I went probably twice before...i had chicken dish as I dont eat most seafood either..Only shrimp and some fish..

I'll skip on the Costco deal and just take the coupon. Wait, maybe the Costco deal would be nice. $25 Off and then a 20% discount on teh remainder. These offers are monthly lately, so perhaps I could just keep using the gift cards up with the next months' coupons (crossed fingers).

By the way, sign up for their Preferred Guest Membership. Already I have earned two free desserts after just a few times dining there and always with a coupon.

dajabon said: I'll skip on the Costco deal and just take the coupon. Wait, maybe the Costco deal would be nice. $25 Off and then a 20% discount on teh remainder. These offers are monthly lately, so perhaps I could just keep using the gift cards up with the next months' coupons (crossed fingers).

By the way, sign up for their Preferred Guest Membership. Already I have earned two free desserts after just a few times dining there and always with a coupon.

Like you I think I will also go with $25 coupon only. Is the Preferred Guest Membership free?

There is a button on the bottom of OP's link that explains it. Check that out including the FAQ. Condensed version: It costs $25 but you get a $25 gift certificate. You get 100 points automatically, if you pay with a MasterCard you get an additional 200 points. 500 points gets you a "free lunch ($50 value)". Looks like if you do this deal you might get a good dent off your dinner cost and a free lunch to boot if you join.

I was supposed to get a $100GC to this place for doing a Maserati test drive, but didn't get it (they ended up sending one for a different chain of decent restaurants). So I've never been there.

They say the free dinner is a "$100 value". For those that have been there, is that a realistic valuation? How does this place compare to, say, Morton's price and uality wise?

mnsweeps
Like you I think I will also go with $25 coupon only. Is the Preferred Guest Membership free?[/Q said:

can this be used for happy hour at the bar?

a seafood order/main entree is $25 or so.

It's definitely not your Morton's scale, but it's very good. My bf and I always go there with the $25 coupon. We also have the preferred member card which is a good deal. They also send you free meal coupons for your birthday and with one membership, you can have two people (me and my bf). On both of our bdays, we each got a free meal coupon! Highly recommended.

dajabon said: I'll skip on the Costco deal and just take the coupon. Wait, maybe the Costco deal would be nice. $25 Off and then a 20% discount on teh remainder. These offers are monthly lately, so perhaps I could just keep using the gift cards up with the next months' coupons (crossed fingers).

Where's the 20% off coupon?

cstu11 said: dajabon said: I'll skip on the Costco deal and just take the coupon. Wait, maybe the Costco deal would be nice. $25 Off and then a 20% discount on teh remainder. These offers are monthly lately, so perhaps I could just keep using the gift cards up with the next months' coupons (crossed fingers).

costco price for the $100 Gift card is 79.99 , thats ur 20% discount
U get $100 worth of food for $80 , get it ?

Now apply the $25 GC for reserving online , u pay $80 to costco & get $125 worth of food
Now thats sizzlin hot !!!!!!!

cstu11 said:

There is no 20% coupon. Costco gives you $100 of gift cards for $80.

How expensive is the dinner menu, like a steak plate? or a salmon plate? (Per entree)

I've been to their Seattle restaurant for lunch. For three of us (a child, my wife and I) it was around $50 or less. I remember that the average lunch item was $14-15 or so. I got a free entry because I found a rubber band that ties artichokes together in my plate. I didn't make a fuss out of it, just pointed it out to the waiter, but they made a gesture on their part and knocked my meal off the bill.

mnsweeps said: Is the Preferred Guest Membership free?mccormickandschmicks.comEnroll now and you'll receive a $25 dining certificate!
We'll reimburse your one-time $25 enrollment fee by sending you a $25 dining certificate
for use at any of our restaurants.

Inaugural members receive 100 bonus points.

Please join using your MasterCard« card before December 31, 2007 and receive 200 extra points! Other restrictions may apply. Please see the full terms & conditions for more details.

In 3-4 weeks, you'll receive your membership card and welcome kit.

You could also book on opentable and get points as well.

~20 ea, i wouldn't say they offer large portions for 20 ea though

TheHulkDeals said: How expensive is the dinner menu, like a steak plate? or a salmon plate? (Per entree)

TheHulkDeals said: How expensive is the dinner menu, like a steak plate? or a salmon plate? (Per entree) For many of these restaurants you can check their menu/prices online.

isjka said: You could also book on opentable and get points as well. It does book through opentable.com when you reserve online via the link.

YMMV re gift card availability from Costco. I went to the 'nicer' local Costco location (Danville, CA) and was told that they do not stock the cards for McCormick and Schmick or the other good deal (Kincaids, Skate's, Palomino, etc) but I can buy them at Richmond Costco. My boss can't get over the fact that he can save money on meals this way. He took us to lunch on Friday and the tab was $325 so using the gift cards he saved $70. He likes to take clients (Skate's on the Bay in Berkeley marina) and was so jazzed by my deal that he asked me to buy $600 worth of cards so he could use them as needed. Cracks me up what some folks don't know about bargains.

How does this restaurant compare to Legal Seafoods?

what is south dakota?? have we seen this

Doesnt it seem odd to anybody else that you no longer are able to print out the certificate from the link? During past promotions you could print out the certificat via pdf and only have to take it with the confirmation number included with you to the restaurant.

heythere said: How does this restaurant compare to Legal Seafoods?I like McCormick's better than Legal. I've only tried the Legal in Natick and some other one around Cambridge.

So, is this just $25 off the tab no matter what or is there a catch? Minimum purchase? Amount off only one meal? Also do they tend to look down their nose at you and make you feel cheap if you flash the coupon at this place? Finally, does the dinner date have to be before October 31? It certainly appears that way.

Thanks

Mandamus said: So, is this just $25 off the tab no matter what or is there a catch? Minimum purchase? Amount off only one meal? Also do they tend to look down their nose at you and make you feel cheap if you flash the coupon at this place? Finally, does the dinner date have to be before October 31? It certainly appears that way.The only catch is that it is dinner only, when the prices are higher. I've done promotions like this twice, didn't get any attitude.

Anyone found a Colorado location selling the gift cards? Aurora, CO doesn't seem to sell them.

wantonsoup said: Anyone found a Colorado location selling the gift cards? Aurora, CO doesn't seem to sell them.I was going to ask the same thing- has anyone found it? I went to Costco at lunch, and they did a search for McCormick, there are no gift cards for it on sale at any Costco.

Disclaimer: although I confirmed the spelling of McCormick, I don't know what the rep actually typed in. I could not see the screen from my side of the counter.

Call for help from the FW members that work for Costco!

mpkb said: wantonsoup said: Anyone found a Colorado location selling the gift cards? Aurora, CO doesn't seem to sell them.I was going to ask the same thing- has anyone found it? I went to Costco at lunch, and they did a search for McCormick, there are no gift cards for it on sale at any Costco.

Disclaimer: although I confirmed the spelling of McCormick, I don't know what the rep actually typed in. I could not see the screen from my side of the counter.

Call for help from the FW members that work for Costco!
Well, well, well... I talked to someone else, and finally got info. It is Costco Item #161059. In California, it is carried in the majority of locations, like 3 out of 4.

It makes me wonder what the rep at lunch was typing. Hmmm...

It's on their website but $10 shipping kills the deal.

My wife and i got a $25 coupon from doing an online reservation about a month ago. We decided to go the the McCormick retaurant here in Baltimore, we were excited as we had never gone before.

We both decided we would never go there again. We have since read many bad reviews of their restaurants. They are a lot of hype but no taste.

The service was horrible, the food was bland. It was like an over priced bland Red Lobster. You can seriously get a better meal at Red Lobster and at least you get the good biscuits there.

M&S can't be summed up in a review like that, though. They have a different menu every night, in every location. Every recipe is new and uses whatever is available.

I've been to probably 5 locations across the country and every meal is different. Like all seafood, sometimes it's better, sometimes worse.

It's above average chain seafood, which means sometimes it's very good, sometimes meh.

Thanks OP, I'll be picking up a few Costco cards since I go to the one in town occasionally.

It can be very good seafood too. I've been there only this past year, mainly because of a previous cert deal on FW. One of the best meals was a "halibut chop", which was cooked expertly. Most places overcook halibut, a few undercook it. McCormick did it perfectly. Another time, I had the salmon, it was okay.

Overall, I like McCormick's and have been back maybe 7 or 8 times this year.

I don't get it

I reserved it online but I can not find the $25 coupon

Or are they going to deduct it when I want to pay?

Can someone clarify?

fleetwoodmac said: I don't get it

I reserved it online but I can not find the $25 coupon

Or are they going to deduct it when I want to pay?

Can someone clarify?

Step one - read the first post, click the link and follow the instructions.
Step two - feel foolish

I read it but I do not see where it is mentioned

I used Mccormick coupons more than 10 times now and there has to be a coupon I believe

can someone give the link to the coupon please?

Thanks in advance

Are you joking? CLICK THE LINK. PRINT THE COUPON.

I think you are joking

OP's link only gives you the registration steps, it does not give you the PDF file of the coupon.

can anyone give the link to the coupon please?

Thanks in advance

OP's link is a coupon that instructs you to print it.

I followed that instruction and there is no where to find a coupon.

Can someone please give the link to the actual coupon instead of the website.

Thanks

(would you stop bugging me?)

Coupon

The page is essentially this image.

Skipping 41 Messages...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014