rated:
Thanks to SD for this deal...

Sur La Table has a coupon code for $10 off your order - code: 113007
When you add something to your cart, you receive $5.00 off automatically
4% Fat Wallet Cash Back

First you need to register.
Add item to your cart.
Check out (code is entered on cc page)
I received free shipping...not sure if every order will.

I ordered a Krups coffee grinder:
Merchandise Total $19.95
$10 Off Order ($10.00)
$5.00 Off Order ($5.00)
Order Subtotal $4.95
Shipping Total $0.00
Gift Wrap Total $0.00
Estimated Tax Total $0.30

Order Total $5.25

Edit: I received my order confirmation - tax was raised from $.30 to $1.12. No other changes!!

November 7,2007 - Received my grinder yesterday via USPS.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Terrible customer service. At first was told that the order was complete, but I never received it. They couldn't provide... (more)

macosx (Nov. 13, 2007 @ 10:56a) |

I got the coffee grinder today and they charged me also for shipping. I will try calling them.

haridsv (Nov. 19, 2007 @ 1:15p) |

Got to their customer service and was put on hold for about 5min. She came back and said that it was a glitch in their s... (more)

haridsv (Nov. 19, 2007 @ 1:29p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice, but I got hit with shipping.

Thanks!

Site is getting pounded in a most uncomfortable way.

Yep, I tried to buy that same item and it dings me with the shipping even though it's supposed to be free.

Merchandise Total $19.95
$10 Off Order($10.00)
$5.00 Off Order($5.00)
Order Subtotal$4.95
Shipping Total$6.50
Gift Wrap Total$0.00
Estimated Tax Total$0.00
Order Total$11.45

Items available for free shipping..

Freeship Link

Nice find OP

Sweet,
Thanks

FREE SHIPPING ON THE FOLLOWING
all cookware sets, knife block sets, coffee makers and espresso makers, now through December 31

I get only $10 coupon code.
Can't get $5 off....it doesn't stack for me ???

CheapCheap1 said: I get only $10 coupon code.

I had no problems using both coupons - did you register first?

Thanks OP, GREEN for you. Really worth it if you need something specific.

Otherwise, not of worth to a true FWers who want order some $10-$15 worth of items for $2-$3 even if they don't have any remote use of it.

Yes, I did. Will try to clean up the cookies.

ChicaQuePica said: CheapCheap1 said: I get only $10 coupon code.

I had no problems using both coupons - did you register first?

wow! sweet! thanks op, more extra clutter to add to my collection...in for one.

Good luck to all who use this with no problem. Something similar a few years ago. They took the coupon off, I disputed it with Discover, Sur La Table disputed it back, despite my print-out Discover said the coupon obviously wasn't used as intended and refused to removed the charge.

In order to take off the 10 and 5, your cart total has to be 15.00 or more
hth

Thanks...
What is good as a filler?

monkeybaker said: In order to take off the 10 and 5, your cart total has to be 15.00 or more
hth

Okay, NOW the free shipping works. Odd. Anyway, thanks for the deal.

In for a grinder, thanks OP!

How did you fix it ?

Neppem said: Okay, NOW the free shipping works. Odd. Anyway, thanks for the deal.

Thanks OP - hope this goes through. I bought a grinder to use for spices!

replyguy said: Good luck to all who use this with no problem. Something similar a few years ago. They took the coupon off, I disputed it with Discover, Sur La Table disputed it back, despite my print-out Discover said the coupon obviously wasn't used as intended and refused to removed the charge. then use a better credit card.

There is a pan scraper for $0.60 (289629) and a soap saver insert for $0.95. You have to add to cart to see product numbers so I don't have the second one.

Thanks OP! In for a grinder. Grow my own herbs (legal kind ) and this will work great!

Great deal OP. Have been meaning to try grinding my own coffee and this gives me a great excuse. BTW, i didn't actually have to register. I went to the coffee grinder page, clicked the register button up top, then hit the browser back button. Then i added the coffee grinder to my cart and the 5.00 off was there. The 10 off code worked to. No shipping fee. 5 bucks and change total. Nice deal.

CheapCheap1 said: How did you fix it ?

Neppem said: Okay, NOW the free shipping works. Odd. Anyway, thanks for the deal.

Used that free shipping link somebody posted.

Thanks OP- I really didnt want to spend any more money today but got an $80 waring restarant style belgain waffle maker for $35 shipped minus fat cash-- Amazon has it at $80 shipped-- Good reviews on pricegrabber- Good xmas gift for M-I-L...

waffler

I think it's pretty cool how so many of you help others out with tips, etc. You guys are great!

Is it just me? When I try to register for an account, the site keeps clearing all the fields that I typed in!!!

thanks op in 4 1

baratometer said: Is it just me? When I try to register for an account, the site keeps clearing all the fields that I typed in!!!

yeah it happened to me, just register/log in first and then checkuot

Thx, hope they will ship it!!

Man...same thing is happening to me when I try to register for an account...all the fields are getting cleared out. Did you have to clear the history or anything? I see the $5 off discount...I dunno...maybe the site being slammed?

SleekWallet said: baratometer said: Is it just me? When I try to register for an account, the site keeps clearing all the fields that I typed in!!!

baratometer said: Is it just me? When I try to register for an account, the site keeps clearing all the fields that I typed in!!!

Yes, I experienced the same problem and gave up on registering - simply, placed items in my cart and processed my order. At the end, was a request to create an account, which I declined.

Thanks OP and huntergather, went with the waffler.

damn... too bad the press doesn't have free shipping. I guess i need to buy a 3 cup coffee maker or something to go w/ my new grinder.

any good quality yet cheap coffee maker?

thanks!

It was happening for me when i was using firefox... try using IE...

baratometer said: Man...same thing is happening to me when I try to register for an account...all the fields are getting cleared out. Did you have to clear the history or anything? I see the $5 off discount...I dunno...maybe the site being slammed?

SleekWallet said: baratometer said: Is it just me? When I try to register for an account, the site keeps clearing all the fields that I typed in!!!

I didn't really NEED a waffler...what did I just do!?!

Thanks OP! Was in desperate need for a new coffee grinder... my Cuisinart just died. Hope this ships - great deal!

Thanks OP, got the same gig.

Skipping 115 Messages...
haridsv said: I got the coffee grinder today and they charged me also for shipping. I will try calling them.
Got to their customer service and was put on hold for about 5min. She came back and said that it was a glitch in their system that s/h was not charged, as they are always supposed to charge it. As a curtsy, she refunded the s/h, so if anyone got the same issue, I suggest you call.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014