• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.puritansale.com

Member Summary
Type puritansale.com into your browser

Try code FLTSHIP at checkout for $1 flat rate shipping on your entire order.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.


Hmmmm. I tried the link and am not seeing 70 % off. Just 50% and free shipping after with $75.

Link doesn't seem to work. But when i type in puritansale.com into my browser it pops right up.


Chulamike said: Hmmmm. I tried the link and am not seeing 70 % off. Just 50% and free shipping after with $75.
I'm seeing the same thing.

Try code FLTSHIP at checkout for $1 flat rate shipping on your entire order. I got the 70% off email today and it also included that code. Don't forget 7% FC!

colombo3 said: Try code FLTSHIP at checkout for $1 flat rate shipping on your entire order. I got the 70% off email today and it also included that code. Don't forget 7% FC!

How do you stack FC with the promo site puritansale.com?

colombo3 said: Try code FLTSHIP at checkout for $1 flat rate shipping on your entire order. I got the 70% off email today and it also included that code. Don't forget 7% FC!
Worked for me! Thanks!

a529612 said: colombo3 said:
How do you stack FC with the promo site puritansale.com?


What I did was go through the FW 7% link and then cut and paste the "www.puritansale.com" into the address bar. I'm not sure if it'll work this time, but that worked on the last sale I tried.

Thanks muchly! The $1.00 flat shipping rate worked for me.

colombo3 said: a529612 said: colombo3 said:
How do you stack FC with the promo site puritansale.com?


What I did was go through the FW 7% link and then cut and paste the "www.puritansale.com" into the address bar. I'm not sure if it'll work this time, but that worked on the last sale I tried.


I doubt it will work.

Not worth wasting a half an hour entering my information and credit card info. I rather follow the rest of red-necks to Wal-Mart and pick some from there.

DeFiantROA said: Not worth wasting a half an hour entering my information and credit card info. I rather follow the rest of red-necks to Wal-Mart and pick some from there.
You must be a slow typer.

aznoutlaw said: I took a pharmacology class and the professor said that the good vitamins have the "USP verified" sticker to be considered good since it's pass the official standard for dietary supplements. I looked at the Puritan's Pride label and it doesn't have that, but rather "labratory tested"...

I got in on the CVS b1g1 special they had a couple of weeks ago on vitamins (Nature Made)... 2 bottles of 180 softgels (omega-3 fish oil) = 360 softgels for $13... and you only get 300 softgels for $40 and they aren't USP verified...

Sorry not that great of a deal...


Yeah I know. I used to work for the at NBTY, Inc. the company that runs the Purtain.com, PuritanSale.com, VitaminWorld.com, Metrx.com. I used to work 4320 Veterans Memorial Hwy Holbrook, NY 11741. Here exact building where they process your orders. Since I am not working for the company, I can tell you some of filler ingredients are actually manufacture in China to reduce cost obviously. Consumers should think twice when they plan to hoard a bunch cheap vitamin bottles how are made so cheaply. I preferred to by Nature Made brand because I can get it at my local drug store.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014