• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just purchased a couple 6 Ft. Banquet folding tables on sale for $29.00. I've been looking for a couple for upcoming parties and the holidays. I have one, comparable, that I purchased from Costco last year at $50.00. So, this is a good deal. Thought I'd share.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I wish these tables would go on sale more often.

But I saw 20" x 48" (4 Ft) at Wal-Mart for $26. I could get that instead... (more)

JediFreeStuff (Jan. 29, 2008 @ 6:15a) |

A similar plastic folding one is on clearance at Staples for $19.50
Search for "table" at SD. Sorry, I don't have time a... (more)

rogueone (Jan. 29, 2008 @ 6:29a) |

Dude... That is exactly what I was thinking...

Usorry (Jan. 29, 2008 @ 7:50a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Is this wood or the light plastic ones?

bazza36 said: Is this wood or the light plastic ones?

Light plastic.

its in the ad this week, you can see a pic. it has a handle for easy transport as well.

I just bought this exact same one for $45.00 on Oct.28 - I feel so used! LOL

I needed one for a fall party and had no choice. I tossed all the packaging, so no way to return and re-buy and honestly, its kinda heavy and just not worth it....

mamajayjay said: I just bought this exact same one for $45.00 on Oct.28 - I feel so used! LOL

I needed one for a fall party and had no choice. I tossed all the packaging, so no way to return and re-buy and honestly, its kinda heavy and just not worth it....

If you used a charge card, they can look it up at Customer Service.

Buy a new one and then return it using your old reciept.

Just make sure you don't purchase the new one with the same card you purchased the old one with, if you used a card.

Then you just buy a new one, come back in a bit later, and have them look it up via UPC on the OLD PURCHASE CARD. They'll bring it up, refund you the old purchase price. All done!

mamajayjay said: I just bought this exact same one for $45.00 on Oct.28 - I feel so used! LOL

Don't they price match if an item goes on sale within two weeks?

yes, bring in your receipt. it only works on sales, not clearance.

Text

hooray for a portable beer pong table!

This was in my paper for $32. Seriously considering picking it up since it folds (I have NO space for a non-folding one) but was wondering about how heavy it is?

Would your average woman--maybe a little stronger than average , be able to carry it up and down steps?

Thanks!

NothingInMyWallet said: This was in my paper for $32. Seriously considering picking it up since it folds (I have NO space for a non-folding one) but was wondering about how heavy it is?

Would your average woman--maybe a little stronger than average , be able to carry it up and down steps?

Thanks!

yes, it is very lightweight!

Good table, picked it up earlier in the year. It does just as well as the none folding ones.

not even a sale, just a good price. Got two in redmond, wa for the coming thanksgiving party season.

I second the alternate convenience as a beer pong table. Post college, it's hard to justify a full time table, but having a table for once a year outdoor summer parties will be entertaining.

Just got 2. Perfect for my daughter's B'day this weekend. Bought 2 similar from WalMart for $40 each, which will go back soon.

aldi has one with chairs here it is smaller, it seems

Whether you have the old box is not of importance. Do you have the old receipt? If so buy another, then walk straight over to customer service and return it with the old receipt. Or have them look up the purchase using your charge card as other have mentioned.

Bought one last go round... very good table especially for the money.

I bought this table the last week of Aug. Ttoo bad, cause I paid the 45 for it.

Oh well, its a great table. We use it for tailgating at football games. I has basically lived in the back of my trailblazer since Sept and will stay there until the end of the season. I would not call it light, but a woman could carry it with the handle up some stairs and back down. Its very thick, and sturdy. I weight 225 and I have NOT tried, but I feel like I could sit on it. Very convient to fold up and put away.

I might should get another one.

Thanks OP!

I'm so very tired of hauling non-folding tables up from my basement every holiday...

Curious. For those who already have this table for awhile, how do these compare to the Lifetime brand that Costco sells? I have had my Lifetime brand folding tables for years now and they are still going strong, even being borrowed by relatives/neighbors from time to time. TIA.

I have the Costco table and it very well compares to the Target table. I purchased 2 tables at Target, yesterday. I went back today for another and ...they were all out!

RhizzleBop said: I bought this table the last week of Aug. Ttoo bad, cause I paid the 45 for it.

Oh well, its a great table. We use it for tailgating at football games. I has basically lived in the back of my trailblazer since Sept and will stay there until the end of the season. I would not call it light, but a woman could carry it with the handle up some stairs and back down. Its very thick, and sturdy. I weight 225 and I have NOT tried, but I feel like I could sit on it. Very convient to fold up and put away.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but last time I checked, Target's return policy is 90 days so if you bought this the last week of August, I think you're still within the return period and you can do the tactic suggested by applezz13.

8 said: RhizzleBop said: I bought this table the last week of Aug. Ttoo bad, cause I paid the 45 for it.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but last time I checked, Target's return policy is 90 days so if you bought this the last week of August, I think you're still within the return period and you can do the tactic suggested by applezz13.

Only for clearance items. For items at regular or sale price, just bring the receipt to Customer Service and they will adjust the price.

Even better! Go and get your adjustment RhizzleBop! I think today is the last day of the sale.

I wish these tables would go on sale more often.

But I saw 20" x 48" (4 Ft) at Wal-Mart for $26. I could get that instead!

(BTW just to let you know, this is an old topic)

A similar plastic folding one is on clearance at Staples for $19.50
Search for "table" at SD. Sorry, I don't have time at the moment to post the exact SKU, etc.

Dude... That is exactly what I was thinking...
zyg0te said: Text

hooray for a portable beer pong table!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014