Amazon Warehouse Deals

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Reduced prices on open-box, refurbished, and slightly damaged merchandise from Amazon.com:

warehouse deals

-thanks AG at SD

(edit) Shipping Terms

Super Saver Shipping

The items that are eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping will be labeled as such on our offers page. All other items will follow Amazon Marketplace standard shipping rates.

Amazon.com Prime Members

The items that are eligible for Free 2nd Day Shipping for Prime members will be labeled as such on our offers page. All other items will follow Amazon Marketplace standard shipping rates.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I got a samsung from Amazon warehouse about two months ago; it came quickly, looks nice, it was open box; aside from the... (more)

LAS-CA (Sep. 21, 2008 @ 11:37p) |

Has anyone purchased a TV or similar that says "Cosmetic Blemishes on main unit" and what were your experiences?

I wish... (more)

lordkev (Sep. 28, 2008 @ 7:22p) |

they're selling kitchen stuff at warehousedeals again. they had stopped for a while.

momoman (Sep. 28, 2008 @ 8:40p) |

Use this tracking number at http://www.cevalogistics.com/portal/page/portal/CEVAHome

Eagle Tracking LINK

Thanks for the heads up.

As with all purchases, gotta look around before buying. Just saw in their software department titles, that are more expensive (even open boxed) than getting them new somewhere else.

Whoa whoa whoa @ those open box samsung's I need to go get some money in my checking account asap, because I'd really like to get one!!!

ps3 60gb for 450

Anybody actually bought from here before. These prices are insane. So tempted for the big samsung.....

veeshan28 said: Whoa whoa whoa @ those open box samsung's I need to go get some money in my checking account asap, because I'd really like to get one!!!

No doubt!!! Wonder if the open boxed or refurb items come with the standard one year warranty?

This is just such a strange mix of prices and offerings.

From the "About Us:"

"Warehouse Deals Inc. is an Amazon.com Inc. subsidiary. We offer open-box, refurbished, and slightly damaged merchandise at reduced prices with the benefits of Amazon.com fulfillment and customer service. You can find the same great deals on Amazon.com but we’ve collected them for you on this web site.

Warehouse Deals has been in operation since 2004 with a five star customer rating. If you are unsatisfied with the product for any reason, you can return it in its original condition within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.

For further assistance, please contact Amazon customer service."

I still haven't found the heat, but it is an interesting post.

I mean, anyone up for a 42" EDTV Plasma for $1,154.20? I could fire up the DeLorean and try to make it a hotter.

i verified you can find the same deals on the Amazon website. also says the 30 day return policy is still good although you'd probably have to pay shipping. looks like they have 4 of those Samsung LNT4665F for about $1100 shipped.

tubs said: i verified you can find the same deals on the Amazon website. also says the 30 day return policy is still good although you'd probably have to pay shipping. looks like they have 4 of those Samsung LNT4665F for about $1100 shipped.

I saw where one person posting a review mentioned that he noticed a flaw within the 30 day return period, so 30 days does seem to be the limit. I'm wondering if there's a factory warranty on these products, though. 30 days is kinda short.

The good news is that - unlike the Philips outlet - this doesn't seem to be any kind of limited time offer. 6 months from now, there will still be an Amazon Warehouse. Note that they have at least one Samsung 71F model listed, only none in stock (suggesting more to come?)

A 20Gb PS3 for $388 for those who want full PS2 BC

tubs said: looks like they have 4 of those Samsung LNT4665F for about $1100 shipped.

What kind of warranty do these come with?

What's in the box: Samsung LNT4661F 46-inch 1080P LCD TV, remote control, 2 AAA batteries, Power Cord, cleaning cloth, owners manual, warranty card.

one gone.

$50 list price for a chunk of wood? HOT. Link

DTWells said: Anybody actually bought from here before. These prices are insane.

i've purchases a le creuset pot from warehouse deals for an excellent price. the box was damaged but the pot was in perfect condition. you have to read the description of each item carefully, though... some will say "open box, damage to outer box" while some will say "damage to main item, accessories" etc. there are good deals to be had, but you have to be careful.

tubs said: i verified you can find the same deals on the Amazon website. also says the 30 day return policy is still good although you'd probably have to pay shipping. looks like they have 4 of those Samsung LNT4665F for about $1100 shipped.

Wow! A four pack for $1100! I'm in...

Found a couple of very nice deals. Thank you.

I just called and talked to a CSR (India?) and he told me there's no warranty on the items sold at the warehouse. Maybe that's why there's no information posted there....they don't want people thinking about it..

In any case, one of the Samsung TVs had "warranty card" listed as being part of the shipment you'd receive. Why would they not pull it out and throw it away?

tyfred15 said: $50 list price for a chunk of wood? HOT. Link

That's actually pretty close to the retail for that...I own a set of Henckels and they were originally $500, of course I paid no where near that but they are some excellent quality knives.

So, if I ordered this now, when should it go through? I made a bank deposit earlier that'd allow me to do this, but it's still pending, and I think it'll be fully added tonight...I don't want to get some major overdraft though...darn it, this is the first time I've wished I had a credit card.

HowYouDoing said: tubs said: i verified you can find the same deals on the Amazon website. also says the 30 day return policy is still good although you'd probably have to pay shipping. looks like they have 4 of those Samsung LNT4665F for about $1100 shipped.

Wow! A four pack for $1100! I'm in...

*rolls eyes*

Standard shipping on books is $3.99 which totally kills what would have otherwise been some great book deals I found. Bummer. Still some other deals are tempting...

sitting on the phone with fry's trying to cancel my BF TV so I can get in on an Amazon one...

I bought refurb protable DVD from Warehouse Deals a few months ago. It was thrashed beyond belief. I can't believe they had the nerve to classify as a refurb. Looks like they played hockey with it, the screen was completely scratched (so bad, that IF it played -which it didn't, it would've been unwatchable). However, return / customer service was a breeze.

Spoke with CSR about these refurbished items, mainly the HDTVs. There is a 30day full refund return if you are unsatisfied with the unit. "Cosmetic blemishes" are not clear so YMMV on that. There is no warranty on the item so you will have to purchase a warranty from a third party seller (squaretrade?)

Other than that, this is very YMMV and depends on your luck.

Fry's BF TV cancelled, in for a 46" samsung 4661F for <1100 shipped. Unreal!

I picked the one that said that only the box was damaged... although I don't know how they differentiate which item is which when you place the order...

Hopefully I dont get one that's scuffed up.

Also... after I ordered the TV, it didn't disappear from their list... weird.

rcrooks said: Also... after I ordered the TV, it didn't disappear from their list... weird.

That could be trouble - since they could have sold that same set hundreds of times before you ordered it - and sold it hundreds more after you did.

Dennis

Dwynne said: rcrooks said: Also... after I ordered the TV, it didn't disappear from their list... weird.

That could be trouble - since they could have sold that same set hundreds of times before you ordered it - and sold it hundreds more after you did.

Dennis

My theory is this:

There are 5 listings of this refurb. Each one's comments are different.

One says box was damaged, one says box was damaged and repackaged in Amazon box, one says box + blemishes on TV, one says box + blemishes on accessory, one says box + blemishes on TV + blemishes on accessory

I think they might have a number of TVs that fall into one of these categories, and it wont disappear on their site until all the TV's of that type are sold.

Yes/no/maybe?

EDIT: My "box damage only" TV just disappeared from their site after about 5 minutes.

I have made one purchase from Amazon warehouse before. Anyone remember that Oneida silverware that got down to like $32 (from like $180) earlier this year? Well, I ordered one of those and when it came in I loved it so much I had to get another. Only problem was that it was all sold out, except there was one box from the warehouse available for sale. The description said something like 'open box...minor damage' and I decided to buy it anyway. When it came in it was absolutely perfect. The box had NEVER been opened as far as I could tell...in fact if Amazon had sent me that product in my original order I never would have known the difference.

Just wanted to post my experience in case anyone is wondering about items from the warehouse.

Hankdoll said: I bought refurb protable DVD from Warehouse Deals a few months ago. It was thrashed beyond belief. I can't believe they had the nerve to classify as a refurb. Looks like they played hockey with it, the screen was completely scratched (so bad, that IF it played -which it didn't, it would've been unwatchable). However, return / customer service was a breeze.

Earlier this year I bought a couple of copies of the Oldboy DVD tin that were listed as having a minor dent. They arrived and each looked like they had been hit with a hammer(somewhat fitting). I was able to disassemble them and construct one good tin out of the parts (which I had bought for someone else) and rebuilt a heavily damaged tin out of the other parts.

I received my confirmation within a few hours.

I got great deals on medical reference books at over 70% off in perfect condition--frankly I couldn't tell what was wrong with them.

Shipping on many items kills the deal and many items are not eligible for the shipping upgrade if you're Amazon prime. YMMV.

No Amazon Prime applicable? Boo!

on the off-chance that anyone is thinking about the Six Feet Under complete set (mangled for $103.50):
link

don't! you can get it brand new from best buy for $99.99:
here

Nice find. Though, the discounts aren't that impressive (considering these are refurbs or open items).

rcrooks said: Fry's BF TV cancelled, in for a 46" samsung 4661F for <1100 shipped. Unreal!

I picked the one that said that only the box was damaged... although I don't know how they differentiate which item is which when you place the order...

When I ordered there were 4 types listed. I ordered the one that said cosmetic blemish only on accessory. Is the the same one you ordered, or was there a fifth listing that specifically said only the outer box was damaged?

Be careful if you want to buy the samsung 40 or 46" LCDs.

They are HDMI sync issues with HW. You need to pay to fix it without warranty..

dealforme said: rcrooks said: Fry's BF TV cancelled, in for a 46" samsung 4661F for <1100 shipped. Unreal!

When I ordered there were 4 types listed. I ordered the one that said cosmetic blemish only on accessory. Is the the same one you ordered, or was there a fifth listing that specifically said only the outer box was damaged?

There were two more for a while, one said only "outer box damage" ... and one said "outer box damage, repackaged in Amazon brown box"

Anyway, if you snagged one with only accessory blemish it sounds like you're in good shape!

The fact that these disappeared bodes well for our orders going through

i got the sammy 46" tv described in the worst category, crossing my fingers ...

thanks!

g10ny said: No Amazon Prime applicable? Boo!

boo Amazon. hooray beer.

klapper said: Be careful if you want to buy the samsung 40 or 46" LCDs.

They are HDMI sync issues with HW. You need to pay to fix it without warranty..

These are older issues that affected 1001-1004 mainboard firmware.

Most ship with 1005 or later now. Also, there are firmware fixes to this problem you can do yourself.

See here:
AVS forums

Skipping 239 Messages...
they're selling kitchen stuff at warehousedeals again. they had stopped for a while.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014