• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get 12% discount on your T-Mobile ToGo refill card by adding following coupon code.

1) Go to Link: http://www.callingmart.com/products/wireless/ProductDetail.aspx?ID=35
2) Choose $100 retail value card, shows $95 with 5% discount
3) Click Add to cart
4) Add Coupon Code : 12offtmo1031
5) Click on google checkout , shows 5% +7% discount on the final total. No Tax & free Shipping (PIN sent via E-mail)

Credit goes to "honey" at SD

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
So are you able to stack a callingmart 12% discount with a 30% BCB? Callingmart doesn't appear as a BCB store. How did ... (more)

jw530 (Jan. 07, 2010 @ 12:19a) |

taf (Jan. 07, 2010 @ 12:43a) |

The $100 card was $88 and the $7 bing was instant to my paypal account and the pin was sent by email the next work day.

W... (more)

taf (Jan. 08, 2010 @ 9:41p) |

Code 12offtmo1031 and ca3p-1207 still working as of October 9, 2009

Code Bk2Scol09 recently expired, used to bring the price from $94.00 to $90.00

According to T-Mobile, the PIN does not start expiring until loaded to a phone. So, you have all the time you need.

------------------------------------------
While going through Google Checkout, noted that GCO now has FF mileage promotion (2 miles for 1$, several major airlines). Need register first in GCO; go to GCO checkout homepage find out more.
I paid with PayPal, got the same discount. The PIN was displayed immediately on the web page, and also emailed to me.
January 12, 2008: This deal is still alive and working as well as everyone says.
Representative that I talked to said that the $100 card will expire in 6 months if not loaded onto the phone.
October 16, 2008
shanews said: Coupon code ca3p-1207 worked for me today.
October 13, 2008
Coupon code 12offtmo1031 now only 3% off. Same with coupon code above.

-----------------------------------------------
DEC 24, 2008
Use coupon code hpyxmas to get 12% off* your wireless refills at www.callingmart.com
***Offer expires 1/5/2009 while quantities last.

What is Gold Rewards status?
With Gold Rewards status, you automatically receive 15% more minutes for free, and any unused minutes won%u2019t expire for a full year!

How do I qualify for Gold Rewards status?
To qualify, spend just $100 (in any combination of $10, $25, $50, or $100) in T-Mobile refills for your Prepaid phone.

How do I find out how close I am to qualifying for Gold Rewards status?
On your T-Mobile Prepaid phone, go to t-zones/my Account. Or, log in to My T-Mobile and view your status on the My T-Mobile home page. Also, each time you refill your card, we%u2019ll send you a text message to let you know how close you are to Gold Rewards.

When will I get my bonus minutes?
Gold Rewards minutes are received on the NEXT refill card you redeem after you have officially qualified. More specifically, you will receive bonus minutes on the refill card redeemed after the one that carries you over the $100 refill mark.

Can I ever lose my Gold Rewards status?
Yes. To maintain your Gold Rewards status, you must keep your Prepaid account active. Activating a new line of service will result in the loss of your Gold Rewards status.

Do Gold Rewards minutes cost more?
No.

Does the airtime included at the time of activation count towards the Gold Rewards $100 requirement?
No.

Do refill dollars on the Pay By The Day plan count towards Gold Rewards status?
Yes. If you decide to change to a Pay As You Go rate plan, the refill dollars spent on the Pay By The Day plan will count towards the Gold Rewards status.

If I%u2019m at $80 in refills and I buy two $25 refills and apply them one right after the other in the refill system, will I get Gold Rewards minutes on the second one?
No. If you apply both refills during the same session, the refill system will count them as a single $50 refill. Therefore, if you want Gold Rewards minutes on the second one, hang up, and add this refill after waiting 15 minutes.

Is there a Gold Rewards program for T-Mobile Sidekick« users?
No, at this time there is no Gold Rewards program for Sidekick users.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good find! How soon do I have to use the pin before it expires? I just refill mine about 2 month ago.

I'd like to know as well...since I just filled $100 for almost 5 months ago (& still have almost $130 cr).

h8py said: Good find! How soon do I have to use the pin before it expires? I just refill mine about 2 month ago.

Holy cow, if only you could post the deal one day earlier. alredy made a purchase from fleabay yesterday.

Thanks OP! Just order two of them

thanks! in 4 1

Thanks, was down to last 5 minutes.

cheaper than cheapphonecards by a few dollars. good deal is this a reliable vendor

Nice price for $100 prepaid card...
Code will apply to 2 $50 prepaid card as well (or 4x$25, etc.)...

Wondering if I should get these or wait to Target's sale on ToGo cards...

kaikkk01 said: Nice price for $100 prepaid card...

What are typical Target prices?

DAKn2 said: kaikkk01 said: Nice price for $100 prepaid card...

What are typical Target prices?

$25 card for $20
or
$50 card for $40

Was hoping they will have sale in Dec like last year...

Was hoping for that Nokia phone & $100 refill deal from target for $88 + tax.

That was sweet!

I was afraid that if I waited to see if Target was going to have their special again and they didn't, I would miss out on both, so I pulled the trigger for the $88.

Quote: (I emailed them and I received a reply within 8 minutes. I have never ordered from them before, but so far, I am impressed. This is the email regarding the expiration of the pin:

According to T-Mobile, the PIN does not start expiring until loaded to a phone. So, you have all the time you need.

If there is anything else that you need, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Sincerely,
CallingMart Customer Service)

I don't believe the time period is right. You usually have 90 days to use this card or it expires. You get one year from the date of refilling. Correct me if anybody knows better.

I have a feeling Target won't have the T-Mobile cards on sale again...Target now has their own Co-Branded TMobile and other prepaid cards they are pushing at a higher price. I think you get some sort of discount if you buy a few or something (it was in a circular about 3-4 weeks ago), but nothing huge.

in for 1, thanks.

Got the $100 one. Thanks

Eileenmh said: I was afraid that if I waited to see if Target was going to have their special again and they didn't, I would miss out on both, so I pulled the trigger for the $88.

I just pulled the trigger for two $50 cards as well...(total $88.35)
Nice post~

limocad said: Quote: (I emailed them and I received a reply within 8 minutes. I have never ordered from them before, but so far, I am impressed. This is the email regarding the expiration of the pin:

If there is anything else that you need, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Sincerely,

I don't believe the time period is right. You usually have 90 days to use this card or it expires. You get one year from the date of refilling. Correct me if anybody knows better.

Think the clock starts ticking when you get the card and call in for the activation code.
I asked this question in another post and member said he used a couple of cards a year later with no problem.

Staples pulled all the tmobile-to-go cards. Now selling easyspeak cards that require a lot more $$$ to hit gold status... believe it is now $250 opposed to the $100 MTG cards.

noeffort53 said: Staples pulled all the tmobile-to-go cards. Now selling easyspeak cards that require a lot more $$$ to hit gold status... believe it is now $250 opposed to the $100 MTG cards.
This is so wrong. If true.

Got this last week.

noeffort53 said: limocad said: Quote: (I emailed them and I received a reply within 8 minutes. I have never ordered from them before, but so far, I am impressed. This is the email regarding the expiration of the pin:

Sincerely,

Think the clock starts ticking when you get the card and call in for the activation code.
I asked this question in another post and member said he used a couple of cards a year later with no problem.

Similar story here: Got the $88 deal last year and activated $100 card about 90 days ago and the little (30 min?) card just last week. No problem.

For those that may not know... Once you are a "Gold Rewards Member" (i.e. buy a $100 card), any purchase rolls over your minutes for another whole calendar year. I bought my oldest child his phone over 2 years ago and bought a 1000 minute $100 card. Since then he has renewed it 2X just before the year end and rolled all of his minutes over for another year both times. Great deal for someone who does not talk on their phine much or who just wants an emergency or traveling phone...

Thanks OP! In for one for the phone I just bought for the next child...

zapjb said: noeffort53 said: Staples pulled all the tmobile-to-go cards. Now selling easyspeak cards that require a lot more $$$ to hit gold status... believe it is now $250 opposed to the $100 MTG cards.
This is so wrong. If true.

It is wrong and it is true. Checked about 6 Staples and all replaced with easyspeak t mobile.
I checked a store about three weeks ago and they had plenty of the T-Mobile to go's. I went back and they were all gone. Said to myself, very strange there must have been 40 of them, couldn't have sold them all. Went to the other stores and all gone. The Easyspeak is by Fastcard the same outfit that was distributing the T-Mobile to go.
So, I don't know if this is only for Staples, may be spreading and it means higher costs for us.

But really what difference does it make?

TM website still says $100 makes you GR.

I need $75 worth to activate with my $25 card and get Gold status.

Can I buy a $50 and two $25's and hold one $25 till next year to extend my minutes another year ?

Great Deal, I needed to refill my mom's phone. saved me $20!!! ($100+nycTax=$108)

noeffort53 said: noeffort53 said: Staples pulled all the tmobile-to-go cards. Now selling easyspeak cards that require a lot more $$$ to hit gold status... believe it is now $250 opposed to the $100 MTG cards.It is wrong and it is true. Checked about 6 Staples and all replaced with easyspeak t mobile.
I checked a store about three weeks ago and they had plenty of the T-Mobile to go's. I went back and they were all gone. Said to myself, very strange there must have been 40 of them, couldn't have sold them all. Went to the other stores and all gone. The Easyspeak is by Fastcard the same outfit that was distributing the T-Mobile to go.
So, I don't know if this is only for Staples, may be spreading and it means higher costs for us.
I'm pretty sure that Easy Speak are the OLD cards.

FYI - I bought an Easy Speak card from Staplers in April '06 and it had the $250 Gold Rewards / get 50% more minutes notation. At the time of my purchase, the Gold Rewards program was exactly the same as today.

willjeffers said: I need $75 worth to activate with my $25 card and get Gold status.

Can I buy a $50 and two $25's and hold one $25 till next year to extend my minutes another year ?
Buy $100 and hold your current $25 card 'til next year.

What difference if the TM site says $100 for GR?

Q]Buy $100 and hold your current $25 card 'til next year.

Can u hold a card for over a year? Did not know that. Thot u need to se it once it is activated by the cashier?

KETAX said: Q]Buy $100 and hold your current $25 card 'til next year.

Can u hold a card for over a year? Did not know that. Thot u need to se it once it is activated by the cashier?

That's what I'm wondering. I just bought $75 worth of cards for $68 from another place (I forgot the name... cheapcards.com or something like that) + a $25 'spare' from a previous deal.
Anyway, I might be interested in 'expanding' my 'contract' for yet another year at a discount if these cards last longer than a year or two unactivated anybody know?

About 2pm today i ran out of the minutes and spent $109 for a $100 card from T-Mobil.

Eh... nm my previous post - looks like it doesn't expire till you actually call in and give them the pin to refill. So, hopefully, this will work next year (or a year after whenever I become I gold member... which shouldn't be too far from now)

This deal must be dead. When I try to checkout I get the message: '12offtmo1031' coupon does not qualify.
Sorry, that was for two $50 cards. Works for $100 card.

nm

willjeffers said: I need $75 worth to activate with my $25 card and get Gold status.

I might be in the same boat as you. I just bought a $100 code and activate it right away; now it says I have 1130 mins and expires 12/5/08. Very happy about that. If I kept a $25 code/card, chances are that it will be nowhere to found after 1 year :--)

Also going through Google Checkout, I saw a mileage promotion, updated in the quick summary. Not bad for 2miles/1$; worth at least another 2% discount. Every bit counts...

kenmarks said: For those that may not know... Once you are a "Gold Rewards Member" (i.e. buy a $100 card), any purchase rolls over your minutes for another whole calendar year. I bought my oldest child his phone over 2 years ago and bought a 1000 minute $100 card. Since then he has renewed it 2X just before the year end and rolled all of his minutes over for another year both times. Great deal for someone who does not talk on their phone much or who just wants an emergency or traveling phone...

Thanks OP! In for one for the phone I just bought for the next child...

Hey - can I activate my new phone with a $100 card and then add my "10 minute / $3" activation card 364 days later to extend for the another year?

Skipping 189 Messages...
taf said: I got a $100 card for $81 after bing from eBayThe $100 card was $88 and the $7 bing was instant to my paypal account and the pin was sent by email the next work day.

When you call 1-800-385-1977, you are greeted with this message: The T-Mobile Fastcard Refill Center. For service in Spanish, press 2. Please listen carefully, as our refill redemption process has been improved. Your refill will now post automatically to your T-Mobile account after entering your mobile number and the PIN number from the refill card. There is no longer a need to write down any numbers, or talk to a live agent in order to refill your account.

Give your cell phone number and pin number and your account is credited right away. Logout and login to your tmobile.com account and you can see that it has been added to your account.

More information is available at http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.php/Refills_and_Gold_Rewards

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014