Home Depot 10% off Coupon Back!

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot 10% off Coupon Back!

Link

Signed up last time and just got it in my email again.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Signed up, got email, but NO coupon.

Guess this is for selected few only.

Same here, more junk mail but no coupon.

Can the 10% off coupon be combined with the 20% off coupon that I got from the Am Ex wishlist?

Just an FYI, its the same coupon you get for USPS for moving. Can pick up at your post office.

Also, mine took I think a week after I signed up to get it. SLOW but it did come. There is also a Loewe's 10% coupon floating around. (same concept, but they sent mine to my home address even though I said send by email)

So be patient, it will come

But, for those seeking he Loewe's 10% coupon search google. If you need the Home Depot 10% off coupon today, go to your USPS office and look for the address change packet (lots of coupons in there) Mine always has the Home Depot one, but I have read online that some people have reported no Home Depot coupon in their USPS packet.

dexterali said:
If you need the Home Depot 10% off coupon today, go to your USPS office and look for the address change packet (lots of coupons in there) Mine always has the Home Depot one, but I have read online that some people have reported no Home Depot coupon in their USPS packet.

Thanks. I'll do it.

My local USPS packets have not carried the HD coupon for ages. There is an HD insert that instructs you to visit their website to make a request for the coupon. This is in the DC area.

Same for Little Rock area.

dexterali said: Just an FYI, its the same coupon you get for USPS for moving. Can pick up at your post office.

Also, mine took I think a week after I signed up to get it. SLOW but it did come. There is also a Loewe's 10% coupon floating around. (same concept, but they sent mine to my home address even though I said send by email)

But, for those seeking he Loewe's 10% coupon search google. If you need the Home Depot 10% off coupon today, go to your USPS office and look for the address change packet (lots of coupons in there) Mine always has the Home Depot one, but I have read online that some people have reported no Home Depot coupon in their USPS packet.

Are you saying your USPS packet contains the HD coupon itself or the form to mail in for one?

MasterRebater said: dexterali said: Just an FYI, its the same coupon you get for USPS for moving. Can pick up at your post office.

Are you saying your USPS packet contains the HD coupon itself or the form to mail in for one?

He seems to imply it's the coupon itself, but I have only seen the form every time I checked across 3 states and over 5 years.

Thanks, OP, I'll give it a try

The usps packet no longer has the coupon. It has instructions on how to get a coupon mailed to you.

my mover pack had the 10% off coupon card in Alabama.

I signed up but nothing came. is there a trick answer when you fill in the form? (Moving in soon, now, or just moved? etc)

Geez the mods locked the thread with all the green, and redirect you to the thread with all the red.

How things get rated around here is a cosmic mystery

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014