• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
With promo code ONEDAYSALE

Is it a good deal?

3% with FatWallet Cash Back.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
At six flag nj they reguallry have a deal where u can get a tick 1/2 off if you accompany a season ticket holder.

tydas (Dec. 17, 2007 @ 11:52a) |

Thanks, renewed two season passes with the 25% discount...

tb (Dec. 17, 2007 @ 12:01p) |

The way I understand it, you can bring one friend per season pass holder with the free pass. The free pass is also limit... (more)

bobo809 (Dec. 17, 2007 @ 2:20p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The 25% savings applies to Six Flags regular Season Passes and Play Passes. Not valid on 4-pack, Premium, Outer Market or Combo Season Passes. If purchasing a Season Pass/Parking package, the 25% savings applies to the Season Pass portion, not valid on parking. Offer expires Monday, December 17, 2007 at 12 p.m. Noon ET. Children 2 years and under are free. Season Passholder Value Books will be available at the park in spring 2008. Free friend tickets are valid on select days, one per day. Dates vary by park. No purchase necessary to enter the AMA Sweepstakes, see official rules. Prices do not include tax. Shipping/handling fees apply to online orders. Some concerts and special events require an up-charge.

http://www.sixflags.com/national/tickets/FrequentlyAskedQuestions.aspx

At what step do you enter the code? Already at the dredit card number entry screen and no place yet for the code

Oh I get it, you have to o through the main paage, not the one for the park you want. But that prevents getting the multipasses (i.e. the 3 park combo)

enki said: At what step do you enter the code? Already at the dredit card number entry screen and no place yet for the code

Oh I get it, you have to o through the main paage, not the one for the park you want. But that prevents getting the multipasses (i.e. the 3 park combo)

you can get multiple tickets, though you'll end up paying $3 print and go fees each time..rip off for that but good price for season pass. you can get one now and use the bring ur friend free tickets and upgrade them to season pass when park opens. ends up costing 49.99+tax for each additional pass.

Last year when i bought the season pass it let me use it at any park. I don't see that listed anymore does anyone know if that is still available.

Crap! I just bought 4 season passes about 2 weeks ago. I have used them, so I wonder if they will give me a refund to purchase new ones.

mn95616 said: Crap! I just bought 4 season passes about 2 weeks ago. I have used them, so I wonder if they will give me a refund to purchase new ones.[/Q

At the end of the FAQ's it states that "]If you previously purchased 2008 Season Passes and have questions about this offer, Customer Service Representatives will be available at your local Six Flags park on January 2 for further assistance. "

Hope that helps. and thatnks a lot OP

Hey guys I'm in the LA area... I bought the hurricaine harbor ones because theyre 29.99 instead of magic mountain which is 44.99, but hurricaine harbor isn't open until may 2008. Is there anyway i could activate at magic mountian or online? or should i just cancel my order and buy the 44.99 ones?

any help is much appreciated! green for you OP!

jumped on it.
Thanks

happens when i pick a park:

Oops!
Sorry, we can't find your page!

Perhaps the address (URL) was typed incorrectly or the link is out-of-date. The site has recently undergone a major reconstruction, so that might explain why you got this page instead.

Please try the link below:

The stupid 6-flag flash ad on yahoo.com is a resource hog and slows everything down. Everyone should know about this deal already since 6-flag is buying exclusive placement on yahoo's homepage for about 3-4 days now.

I'm in LA also and did not see the 5 friend tickets carry all the way through to the end of the checkout process for Magic Mountain. As a result, I didn't buy. Any ideas what to do or why?

elliscm said: I'm in LA also and did not see the 5 friend tickets carry all the way through to the end of the checkout process for Magic Mountain. As a result, I didn't buy. Any ideas what to do or why?2008 Bring-A-Friend Free Tickets

Mother's Day
Father's Day
Pick a Day: March 30, April 27, July 27, September 28, November 30, December 28
Pick a Day: June 2-6, 9-13, 16-20, 23-27
Pick a Day: August 1, 4-8, 11-15, 18-22, 25-29

Only one free ticket may be used per passholder per day. Keep in mind, you will need to pick up your coupon book at the Play Pass Processing location when you validate your pass and take your picture. Please check your guide map for the location. In-park discounts and free friend tickets valid only at
Six Flags Magic Mountain.

http://www.sixflags.com/national/search/search.aspx

That doesn't answer my question. I did read the T&C, however when I was about to check out it said nothing about the 5 friend passes.

A fantastic deal.. just jumped on it... and right after I purchased I realized that I could not seem to find -any way- to purchase a parking pass.

They do not seem to be selling them (at least in Atlanta).

I am wondering if I just f'ed up - I cannot spend 15.00 each time I visit just to park.

Anyone see it?

elliscm said: That doesn't answer my question. I did read the T&C, however when I was about to check out it said nothing about the 5 friend passes.Are you asking us to fix what their check out screen says?

Your should complain to them about that, not us

> I cannot spend 15.00 each time I visit just to park.

Maybe they will sell the parking pass at the parking gate?

taf said:

> I cannot spend 15.00 each time I visit just to park.

Maybe they will sell the parking pass at the parking gate?

They may - I know the season pass book generally had them in there, but whenever we bought season passes (three years now) we just bought the parking pass at the same time. Perhaps I am just paranoid for no reason...

good deal - thx OP.

Looks like kids under 4 do not need a ticket. Just bought a pass for my 3 yr old, who does not turn 4 till late in the season... Their ticketing system is odd (smart!) too. Even though I entered her Date of Birth, it did not warn that she does not need a ticket until late in the season. Ah well!

From FAQs from the site:
Does my child need a Season Pass or ticket?
Children three years old and younger receive free admission to Six Flags Great Adventure & Wild Safari and Hurricane Harbor. A guest does not need a season pass until they turn four years old. Once your child is four years old, the price would be the same as the other passes. If your three-year old is going to turn four during the 2007 season, then we recommend buying the pass now, as it is usually cheaper than it will be later in the season.

anyone know how much is the season parking pass price ? or have a link to prices for the parking tickets? thanks !

NeoTradeCenter said: anyone know how much is the season parking pass price ? or have a link to prices for the parking tickets? thanks !

Looks like there is no option to buy season parking pass when you use the promo mentioned in this thread. Someone (at SD) suggested that on you first day of visit, save your parking receipt and then try to buy season parking pass at the gate at the time they take your picture. They should adjust the parking cost for that day in the cost of the season pass.

"You must show a a phot ID matching the passholder name on the voucher in order to process your pass. Only young children without student id will be aloowed to process without an ID"

Do they Check ID to process these passes? Anyway to get around I'd rather not use my real name.

ajny said: Looks like kids under 4 do not need a ticket. Just bought a pass for my 3 yr old, who does not turn 4 till late in the season... Their ticketing system is odd (smart!) too. Even though I entered her Date of Birth, it did not warn that she does not need a ticket until late in the season. Ah well!

From FAQs from the site:
Does my child need a Season Pass or ticket?
Children three years old and younger receive free admission to Six Flags Great Adventure & Wild Safari and Hurricane Harbor. A guest does not need a season pass until they turn four years old. Once your child is four years old, the price would be the same as the other passes. If your three-year old is going to turn four during the 2007 season, then we recommend buying the pass now, as it is usually cheaper than it will be later in the season.

The Ticketing area in the web site clearly says:
The 25% savings applies to Six Flags regular Season Passes and Play Passes. Not valid on 4-pack, Premium or Outer Market Season Passes. If purchasing a Season Pass/Parking package, the 25% savings applies to the Season Pass portion, not valid on parking. Offer expires Monday, December 17, 2007 at 12 p.m. Noon ET. Children 2 years and under are free. Season Passholder Value Books will be available
at the park in spring 2008. Free friend tickets are valid on select days, one per day. No purchase necessary to enter the AMA Sweepstakes, see official rules. Prices do not include tax. Shipping/handling fees apply to online orders. Some concerts and special events require
an up-charge.

It seems like they are contradicting with regard to the kid's age.

Great Deal, thanks...isn't 59.99 the regular one day cost too?

ajny said: NeoTradeCenter said: anyone know how much is the season parking pass price ? or have a link to prices for the parking tickets? thanks !

Looks like there is no option to buy season parking pass when you use the promo mentioned in this thread. Someone (at SD) suggested that on you first day of visit, save your parking receipt and then try to buy season parking pass at the gate at the time they take your picture. They should adjust the parking cost for that day in the cost of the season pass.

exactly. at SFA (MD) parking was $15 two years ago, and $35 last year. pay initial day and bring parking stub to guest services and pay difference.

FORIAMBILL said: ajny said: NeoTradeCenter said: anyone know how much is the season parking pass price ? or have a link to prices for the parking tickets? thanks !

exactly. at SFA (MD) parking was $15 two years ago, and $35 last year. pay initial day and bring parking stub to guest services and pay difference.

Also Parking pass now able to use at all Six Flags parks

Thanks OP. Just signed up for four tix. I picked SF-Baltimore/Washington. It's only $37.49 per person! Does anyone know why it's so cheap? I checked SF-New Jersey and it costs $59.99.

I chose the Play Pass. On the promo page, it said 5 free tix for friends and families are included, but this is not mentioned on the selection page or the confirmation page. If they don't honor it, I will fight for it. I saved the promo page just in case.

They don't tell you this, but you have to pay 10% sales tax, what a ripoff. There's also $3 print-n-go fee. Another lame excuse to take more money?

Still a couple more minutes left to get this deal. Don't forget 3% FatCash. I forgot. Darn!

do i have to enter that promo code ?

bobo809 said: Thanks OP. Just signed up for four tix. I picked SF-Baltimore/Washington. It's only $37.49 per person! Does anyone know why it's so cheap? I checked SF-New Jersey and it costs $59.99.

I chose the Play Pass. On the promo page, it said 5 free tix for friends and families are included, but this is not mentioned on the selection page or the confirmation page. If they don't honor it, I will fight for it. I saved the promo page just in case.

They don't tell you this, but you have to pay 10% sales tax, what a ripoff. There's also $3 print-n-go fee. Another lame excuse to take more money?

Still a couple more minutes left to get this deal. Don't forget 3% FatCash. I forgot. Darn!

getting what you pay for, parkwise. Landover has always been the cheapest ticket. that's why so many people buy there, and use at their local park.

I just talked to my brother about this deal... letting him know about it and also trying to decide if I'm wanting to jump on it or not myself.

He mentioned that he seems to recall Six Flags making this same offer several times throughout the course of the year to encourage season ticket sales. Is this an offer they make on an intermittent basis?

bdp02 said: I just talked to my brother about this deal... letting him know about it and also trying to decide if I'm wanting to jump on it or not myself.

He mentioned that he seems to recall Six Flags making this same offer several times throughout the course of the year to encourage season ticket sales. Is this an offer they make on an intermittent basis?

i havent seen this before so its not regular basis. its still valid till noon est today.. i just bought mine.

avarkey It seems like they are contradicting with regard to the kid's age.[/Q said:

it used to be 3 and under are free. may be changing this year. will see at park when it opens.

This is 25% off of what the normal price would be if ordered right now, which for me would be $49.99 to SFKK (SF Kentucky Kingdom), so it's showing $37.49 with the 25% off (which is correct). However, I'd have to pay $3 to be able to print it myself. So the total would be $40.49.

Normally come spring, area Krogers have started offering passes for $39.99 up until a certain date (sometime in May I think), which is what I do. So if they do it again this year, it would actually be cheaper for me.

I'm not worried about saving $.50, but what this does offer me is the chance to go to another park first. What I mean is, the passes are good at any SF theme park, but you have to first process it at the park you bought it 'from'. So I'd have to go by SFKK first. I can't stand SFKK, so I'd just stop only to get my pass processed when I'm driving by on my way to somewhere else. But I don't know if I'll be going to another SF park before I'm in the SFKK area, and waiting to buy then instead of with the 25% off deal will give me that option. I travel around and visit different parks (went to 18 this year). So just something to think about.

bobo809 said: Thanks OP. Just signed up for four tix. I picked SF-Baltimore/Washington. It's only $37.49 per person! Does anyone know why it's so cheap? I checked SF-New Jersey and it costs $59.99.

I was thinking about doing that. But someone mention that there's no mention now that you can use the season pass on all park. Plus since they're not open currently then it just doesn't make sense for me to drive 3hrs just to save $40 on 2 tk.

On the 1st check out page, if you click Terms of Use, then click the Click Here link, it says:

"Where may my season pass be used? Your pass may only be used at the park(s) listed in the season pass description. If your season pass is good at other parks, you must process your photo I.D. at your "home" park before it can be used at other locations. Season pass options, premium pass benefits and parking, if applicable, are only valid for the park of purchase."

This should be any theme park, and just doesn't include a few separate water park locations.
There's a contact page here. Call and ask.

Why did you buy 4? Do you plan on taking 5 times 4 = 20 other people with you?

If my family of 4 wants to go just once during the season, can I just buy one season pass in my name, and take my 3 family members as part of the free 5 tickets?

please advise.

thanks

Please note, the 5 free tickets are only valid on the following days and only 1 ticket can be used per day:
Mother's Day
Father's Day
March 29 or 30
September 27 or 28
September 1

At six flag nj they reguallry have a deal where u can get a tick 1/2 off if you accompany a season ticket holder.

Thanks, renewed two season passes with the 25% discount...

Skipping 1 Messages...
The way I understand it, you can bring one friend per season pass holder with the free pass. The free pass is also limited to those days. Bringing three family members with one free pass would not work. I can buy two season pass and bring my two kids for free on those specific days, but I want to be flexible and plan to use those extra tickets for friends. $40 per season is really cheap in my book. If you go twice, you already saved enough money.

One thing I'm concerned is parking. Is it really $35 per day? That's insane!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014