• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bed Bath and Beyond has the Sunbeam Rocket Grill on sale as part of their Store Wide Clearance for $49.99. If you take one of the 20% off coupons, you get the grill for $40 plus tax. It's also available online, but you'll have to pay shipping.

I've had one of these for a year now and when I bought mine, I thought $100 was a good deal. I still use the grill weekly and it's perfect for 1-2 people. Works similar to a George Foreman grill except it uses disposable pouches (a bit pricey, but worth it when compared to cleaning a George Foreman Grill) and it cooks vertically so that the fat drips off the meat completely. This results in a very nice sear on the outside. I've used it for salmon, chicken, burgers, steaks, asparagus and I've had perfect results almost every time. The exception has been occasionally overcooking something or having the grill on the frozen setting for a fresh food item.

Cooking time for a frozen boneless / skinless chicken breast is ~9.5 minutes from frozen to fully cooked. I love using the IQF chicken breasts from Costco, running some water over them and then sprinkling seasoning rubs on the outside. Drop it in a pouch and grill it for 9.5 minutes. Makes a great entree while I cook a steamed veggie in the microwave and make a salad. Complete dinner in 15 minutes.

Rocket Grill - Will have to pay shipping if purchased online

Here's a coupon that I used today for 2 different purchases

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014