• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is my first post and I think I followed all the rules. I was in Rite Aid earlier today and they have selected Kellogg cereals on sale this week for 4 boxes @$10.00 and a $5.00 rebate. Smart Start and many kinds of Special K were on the shelves. The rebate is obtained by filling out a rebate form that is culumative through February, 2008 or going on line to Rite Aid.com and following the instructions. If the mail in form is used, NO UPCS OR RECEIPTS ARE NEEDED. It is all done electionically.
Edit by Moderator: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Not the same items. Special K and Smart Start will not be on sale tomorrow.

daddyweiss (Jan. 05, 2008 @ 2:45p) |

This turned out to be a pretty good deal. I got my coupon in the mail yesterday, and it is for $5.00 off any purchase at... (more)

ajr55555 (Feb. 28, 2008 @ 10:20a) |

I got mine too. Good deal!

roy7736 (Feb. 28, 2008 @ 10:21a) |

Rebate #193
Valid from 12/30/07 to 01/26/08
FREE $5.00 Coupon After Rebate
Kellogg’s/Keebler/Sunshine
Purchase Ten Dollars ($10.00) Worth or More of Any Variety:
• Kellogg’s, Keebler, Sunshine, Murray Sugar Free or Austin Products and receive a FREE $5 Coupon back by mail
Coupon will be mailed separately from rebate check.
Offer valid 12/28/07 - 1/24/08 in select CA and NV stores.
Click here for store list.
LIMIT ONE (1) $5.00 COUPON
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where did you get a rebate form?

Please see rebate #193 on the Rite Aid January Single Check Rebate offer. Would not let me link it....so check at riteaid.com

These rebate offers are normally available in a booklet at the front of the store.

thank you, soushi and cnytron1

details available here

Rebate #193
Valid from 12/30/07 to 01/26/08
FREE $5.00 Coupon After Rebate
Kellogg’s/Keebler/Sunshine
Purchase Ten Dollars ($10.00) Worth or More of Any Variety:
• Kellogg’s, Keebler, Sunshine, Murray Sugar Free or Austin Products and receive a FREE $5 Coupon back by mail
Coupon will be mailed separately from rebate check.
Offer valid 12/28/07 - 1/24/08 in select CA and NV stores.
Click here for store list.
LIMIT ONE (1) $5.00 COUPON

bkharlam said: Where did you get a rebate form?
riteaid rebates can be submitted online. create an account if you don't already have one. after you make your purchase(s), enter the information from your receipt(s) here, for example: date of purchase, transaction number, cash register number.

at the end of the rebate period (after all your qualifying purchases are noted), you can request your rebate check here. checks usually take 2-3 weeks to arrive after requested.

FYI, I've gone to two Rite Aids this week. Today, I stopped at a former Eckerd store, and they had $1 coupons on some of their Special K boxes (mainly original and Red Berries). Just keep your eyes open, cause with the coupons you're getting 4 boxes of cereal for $1 after the rebate.

The coupon is red and rather prominent on the front of the box.
Edit by Moderator: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here.

Safeway, in So Oregon
In ad 4 General Mills (selected) and includes Honey Nut
4 for $10.00
with club card $6.00
They and Albertsons shouold have the little machine that spits out mfgrs coupons
75˘ off of 2 Gem Mill Cereals

Making the 4 $4.50 OTD

Repost, already in the rite aid thread for this week.

I never look at the RIte AId thread since I don't shop at RIte Aid. BUt I might, given this deal. So, I like this repost.

Note that you get a $5 coupon for this offer, not a $5 check.

I wonder what the T&C's are for using the coupon? Valid only at Rite Aid? Valid anywhere? $5 off $xx purchase? Valid only for Kellogg's cereals? Valid for anything?

FYI - Even though Kashi cereal is pictured with the Kellogg's promotion in this week's in-store flyer, it does not qualify for the rebate.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said: Note that you get a $5 coupon for this offer, not a $5 check.

I wonder what the T&C's are for using the coupon? Valid only at Rite Aid? Valid anywhere? $5 off $xx purchase? Valid only for Kellogg's cereals? Valid for anything?

I've been wondering the same things. My guess is that it's a $5.00 coupon good towards any purchase ($5.00 & up) on Kellogg's cereals at Rite Aid. But if we're lucky, maybe it will be a $5.00 coupon towards any purchase at Rite Aid, or a $5.00 coupon for any purchase of Kellogg's products at any store.

roy7736 said: NoMoneyInMyWallet said: Note that you get a $5 coupon for this offer, not a $5 check.

I've been wondering the same things. My guess is that it's a $5.00 coupon good towards any purchase ($5.00 & up) on Kellogg's cereals at Rite Aid. But if we're lucky, maybe it will be a $5.00 coupon towards any purchase at Rite Aid, or a $5.00 coupon for any purchase of Kellogg's products at any store.
Hope it does not require the purchase of another $10 of Kellogs product. I hate the recent trend of issuing GC/coupons instead of checks.

I believe next week Kelloggs cereal are going to be 5 for $10.00

whats a club card?

Safeway club card - card that supermakets use to track your spending and give you discounts. Safeway gives you a discount on gas if you spend enough on your club card.

dougneb said: Safeway club card - card that supermakets use to track your spending and give you discounts. Safeway gives you a discount on gas if you spend enough on your club card.

If you have the card...
They give you 3˘ a gallon off regardless of what you spend in the store, even if you do not shop there.
You can get 10˘. (total)

The rebate forms are in the front of the store. They look like a store add, but the last page has the form on it. Again, you can wait awhile to send it in, in the event you buy anything else at Rite Aid during the first 3 weeks of February. It is very simple to use--no receipts or proofs of purchase.

dlsublett said: I believe next week Kelloggs cereal are going to be 5 for $10.00Confirmed. They are different varieties than this week's sale.

soushi said: The rebate forms are in the front of the store. They look like a store add, but the last page has the form on it. Again, you can wait awhile to send it in, in the event you buy anything else at Rite Aid during the first 3 weeks of February. It is very simple to use--no receipts or proofs of purchase.Even better yet (as mentioned in your first post), you can just enter your receipt information throughout the month on the SCR web site. There is no need to send anything in, not even the rebate form.

The first three weeks of February are in a different rebate period. Those rebates should use the February form/address, not the form available now. But just save yourself the trouble and do it online

dlsublett said: I believe next week Kelloggs cereal are going to be 5 for $10.00

Not the same items. Special K and Smart Start will not be on sale tomorrow.

roy7736 said: NoMoneyInMyWallet said: Note that you get a $5 coupon for this offer, not a $5 check.

This turned out to be a pretty good deal. I got my coupon in the mail yesterday, and it is for $5.00 off any purchase at Rite Aid (not just Kellogg's products). I'll be using it for my next FAR purchase

ajr55555 said: roy7736 said: NoMoneyInMyWallet said: Note that you get a $5 coupon for this offer, not a $5 check.

This turned out to be a pretty good deal. I got my coupon in the mail yesterday, and it is for $5.00 off any purchase at Rite Aid (not just Kellogg's products). I'll be using it for my next FAR purchase

I got mine too. Good deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014