Big Lots DVD'S for $3.00

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tried to do a search on this, but couldn't find anything about this topic. Just got home from Big Lots and found a bunch of good movies for $3.00. Here's some of the titles I bought and/or were available....Good Luck to everyone!!

Memento(2 Disc LE)
Urban Legend
I know what you did last summer
I still know what you did last summer
Philadelphia(2 Disc Anniversary Edition)
Monster(2 Disc SE)
The Cave
The Cavern
The Blue Lagoon/Return to the Blue Lagoon
Mr Deeds
Singles
SWAT
The Forgotten
Fever Pitch
Starship Troopers 2
No Mercy
Texas Chainsaw massacre(The next generation)
The Exorcist
Pulse

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought "League of their Own" Special Extended Addition today at Big Lots for $3.

Some decent movies ("A League of Their Own"...my favorite!), and for $3 you can't beat it. Good for expanding the DVD home library (or "lending library"; my kids and their friends borrow each other's DVDs all the time). Green for you, OP.

Memento's a great buy at this price, too.

Bummer our BL just shut down.
Momento is a great flick and there were a couple other to get just because they were 3 bucks.
Nice find OP

Mr. Deeds should be a pretty nice addition to my collection for a mere $3. thanks OP!

Apparently this same selection of films turned up in November or December at FYE stores on a special "4 for $20" table. Over at the DVDTalk "DVD Bargains" Forum there was discussion that suggested (as I recall) that many Big Lots stores sold off their DVD inventory, and that it found its way to FYE. I checked a couple of FYE stores and could not find that 2-disk Memento at any of them. Since then there have been a couple of good deals on that title, but this one is the still the best---if you can find a copy.

I'm going to try and hit different Big Lots this weekend and I will update the movie selection if I find more!!

spursnut said: Memento's a great buy at this price, too.

True.

Wait a minute. I forgot if its a good movie

Going to check it out . Thx OP !

Does any one has % off coupons -big lots, I am planning to buy some furniture stuff. I would appreciate some one can post?

I picked up The Mothman Prophecies, one of my favorites.

I don't know if this deal is still going on but when I was at my local Biglots the weekend after Christmas they had "Iron Eagle" as one of the $3.00 DVD's also.

The person before me purchased the copy that they had playing on the 32" LCD they had on sale that week at the Service counter. Just an FYI.

Zaner21

Just picked up the following today....

Final Fantasy (the spirits within) 2 Disc SE
The Squid and the Whale

Anyone see the Squid and the Whale, because I heard it was really good?

Big Lots also had the following which I didn't pick up....

The Heights
Christmas at the Kranks
Bats
Crazy in Alabama
Hollywood Homicide
Never Talk to Strangers
The Order
Being Julia

Deal is alive and kicking very strongly. My local store just got new stock, so fresh it hadn't even been picked through yet.

I got:

The Passenger (Directed by Michaelangelo Antonioni and starring Jack Nicholson)

In Cold Blood (The original film based on Truman Capote's book, starring Robert Blake)

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada (Tommy Lee Jones directs and stars in this non-traditional western)

Nine Lives (A great "chick flick" that's so good, even macho guys will love it)

They also had more copies of Monster, Philadelphia, Mothman Prophecies, and the other movies mentioned before.

The only thing I didn't find that I wanted was Memento and The Exorcist.

I looked up "Nine Lives" on Amazon for a review and there were 3 movies with that title. Which is it ?

Grabbed a few titles this afternoon and ended up racking up a bigger receipt than I had in mind! But how can you resist Monica Bellucci and Charlize Theron? Will most likely make a couple more stops at different store locations tomorrow to see if those places carry anything else.

What fat wallet?!?

Thx, and green for you, OP!

You have to be careful (at least in the DFW area stores) that the movie you buy isn't in spanish (unless that's what you're looking for). Most of the movies here ae in spanish and I've made the mistake before of almost buying them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014