• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My local Jc Penney in Elko NV just marked down the toddler and infant clothes to $1.97. Check out your local Jc Penney to see if they are doing the same. Don't forget your 15% customer survey coupon!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Does the customer survey coupon work on clearance items?

jjarmom said: My local Jc Penney in Elko NV just marked down the toddler and infant clothes to $1.97. Check out your local Jc Penney to see if they are doing the same. Don't forget your 15% customer survey coupon!

Yes it does I use it all the time.

How do I get customer survey coupon?

You have to do the online survey. The only way to do it is with a code from the receipt.

I went to JcP in Charleston, WV and they had tons of stuff on clearance 70%+ off. I only shopped in toddlers and boys 4~8.

They had some red tags which were an additional 40% off from that and green that were already about 75% off--signs indicated that these were final markdowns, but they rang up with and additional 40% off.

I got a $40 dress for $5.50, $30 Nike jogging pants for $7, $28 Osh Kosh Jumper for $3.50, $20 Carter's blanket sleepers for $3.50.

They had tons of great deals. My final price was $106 and for 25 items and a savings of $392.

This is a great sale for stocking up for next year!

Also, you get 15% off with JcP card right now.

I went today but no 1.97 sale.
maybe they will do it later.

Went in Newport News VA and got lots for 1.97

Thanks OP. I went there on lunch and got a couple of shirts off the $1.97 table and they rang up at $1.18 after they added some other discounts, I did nothing. They also have some great prices on other outfits and coats if you look around.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014