• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot 10% off Coupon

Link

Please note it does take a few days before I recieved my 10% off code by email.

Heres a copy of the email Link Theres a link on the bottom they gave me to the coupon.

There are pictures of other emails you get with the 10% off to the right of the form.

There was an old post about how to get the snail mail ones here

--------------------------------------------------------------
From dexterali: (Post mentioned above)

Home Depot 10% coupon Link

Lowe's 10% coupon Link

Please note that both of these are for request by MAIL! not email. (slow snail mail).

"Please complete the following fields to have your 10% off coupon mailed to you."

Takes a few weeks
Edit by Moderator: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for you if it comes.

I signed up for this and never got any coupon.

how they going to SNAIL MAIL me a code if all i give them is my email address?

ionizer said: how they going to SNAIL MAIL me a code if all i give them is my email address?

I think OP is referring to the Home Depot movers coupon (the one you used to find in the USPS moving guide and now they make you go online to get it) Link Here

Thanks OP for giving me credit for my old post

dexterali said: ionizer said: how they going to SNAIL MAIL me a code if all i give them is my email address?

I think OP is referring to the Home Depot movers coupon (the one you used to find in the USPS moving guide and now they make you go online to get it) Link Here

I've done these before and got them. ya'll know if they'll just keeping sending everytime you fill it out? apparently HD doesn't filter you out by address because the lady and I filled it out and got coupons, wondering if they do filter out by email.

dexterali said: I think OP is referring to the Home Depot movers coupon (the one you used to find in the USPS moving guide and now they make you go online to get it) Link Here

I think the Homedepot mover coupon link no longer work.

foresthill said: I signed up for this and never got any coupon.

same

Anyone else have trouble with the link?

I get this in IE and Firefox:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:InetpubwwwrootCPADNAtrackingcode.php on line 351

From the dexterali link I get a 404 Not Found.

Any tricks to this?

Check out your Bank of America statment for this month, you will get Lowes 10% as well.

Almost looks like someone non-technical at Home Depot got wind of it being used more than once and just deleted a few files off the server. (Neither HD link is working for me right now.)

link is dead

signed up for the Lowe's one. We are looking to replace our flooring with tile in the kitchen and dining room. Thanks op!

Looking for 'www.homedepot2.com'

(DNS records)
Name aliases:
homedepot2.com [74.54.41.147] - host alive, ping time 132ms
www.homedepot2.com [74.54.41.147] - host alive, ping time 116ms

IP: 74.54.41.147 (93.29.364a.static.theplanet.com) - host alive, ping time 117ms

Total: 2 names, 1 IP

Domain owner:
Looking for 'homedepot2.com'
Domains zone 'COM' is for commercial purposes
URL to register domains: http://www.internic.net/origin.html

Server 'whois.GoDaddy.com' reply:
Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
Paradigm Advertising
PO Box 1703
Traverse City, Michigan 49685
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.GoDaddy.com)
Domain Name: HOMEDEPOT2.COM
Created on: 20-Oct-07
Expires on: 20-Oct-08
Last Updated on: 20-Oct-07

Administrative Contact:
VanVreede, William contact@paradigmadvertising.com
Paradigm Advertising
PO Box 1703
United States
9892715411 Fax --

Technical Contact:
VanVreede, William contact@paradigmadvertising.com
Paradigm Advertising
PO Box 1703
United States
9892715411 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS649.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS650.HOSTGATOR.COM

IP address:
Looking for '74.54.41.147'

Server 'whois.arin.net' replied:

OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
OrgID: TPCM
Address: 1333 North Stemmons Freeway
Address: Suite 110
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75207

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.theplanet.com:4321

NetRange: 74.52.0.0 - 74.54.255.255
CIDR: 74.52.0.0/15, 74.54.0.0/16
NetName: NETBLK-THEPLANET-BLK-14
NetHandle: NET-74-52-0-0-1
Parent: NET-74-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.THEPLANET.COM
NameServer: NS2.THEPLANET.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2006-02-17
Updated: 2007-07-11

RTechHandle: PP46-ARIN
RTechName: Pathos, Peter
RTechPhone: +1-214-782-7800
RTechEmail: admins@theplanet.com

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE271-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-214-782-7802
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@theplanet.com

OrgNOCHandle: TECHN33-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Technical Support
OrgNOCPhone: +1-214-782-7800
OrgNOCEmail: admins@theplanet.com

OrgTechHandle: TECHN33-ARIN
OrgTechName: Technical Support
OrgTechPhone: +1-214-782-7800
OrgTechEmail: admins@theplanet.com

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2008-01-22 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

homedepot2.com is not owned by HD. by some advertizing company.

B0HEMIAN said: homedepot2.com is not owned by HD. by some advertizing company.

Go to homedepot.com and click the orange banner "special deals and promotions" and it takes you to the site. Looks like someone home depot contracted to manage a mailing list. Still, it's not good practice to do things that way -- it makes people much less sensitive to potentially fraudulent sites.

I'm in thanks OP

this hould be the last coupon you need from them or lowes!

I recently moved and got the 10% off coupons from lowes and Home depot. I used the Home depot one, they scanned it and took it away. I then made a copy of the lowes one and took it to home depot for my next purchase. They take lowes coupons so gave me ten percent off and took the coupon... heres the thing though, they cant scan it in their system so you can keep bringing copies of the same coupon again and again and again.

The easiest way to do this is if the coupon is a printable one, but with a bit off effort Im sure you could copy the one metioned in this post

dcoller said: this hould be the last coupon you need from them or lowes!

I recently moved and got the 10% off coupons from lowes and Home depot. I used the Home depot one, they scanned it and took it away. I then made a copy of the lowes one and took it to home depot for my next purchase. They take lowes coupons so gave me ten percent off and took the coupon... heres the thing though, they cant scan it in their system so you can keep bringing copies of the same coupon again and again and again.

The easiest way to do this is if the coupon is a printable one, but with a bit off effort Im sure you could copy the one metioned in this post

There's an expiration date on the Lowes coupon I had. Will HD take it after that date?

RedPlasticCup said: dcoller said: this hould be the last coupon you need from them or lowes!

There's an expiration date on the Lowes coupon I had. Will HD take it after that date?

Im not sure about that, if I can figure out how to host an image I will post the one I have. Or PM me for it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014