• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bulktix.com recently started carrying Landmark and Pacific theaters -- Landmark has lots of independent movies and Pacific is big in LA, so I figure this is worth posting. They also have AMC/Loews, Regal/United Artists, and Century/Cinemark.

I just placed an order and the coupon codes (via Google Checkout) are still working:

freeship - free shipping

giftpack - 5% off (works on anything, not just gift packs)

firstorder - $4 off $50 (only works once)

This makes it ~7AC for most of the value passes and ~8AC for most of the ultimate passes.

The passes are great -- you can usually use the value ones all the time, but I get a few of ultimate ones as well and take them along in case I have trouble.

This is a good deal if you don't want 50 passes and if your costco doesn't carry the chain you want for a reasonable price (it seems that the prices at costco do vary...). I know some of you live in the 'heartland' and pay $3 for movies, but for the rest of us, the passes are actually a good deal

LINK

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find OP.

4 ticket minimum which is what makes it a good deal for me. Good work.

hey if you guys don't want to wait for the movie tickets to mail to you. I know costco sell tickets similar to something like this but they come in packs of 2 for example 2 cinemarks tickets for only $14.99

The Entertainment book offers many offers many of the above theaters at similar prices.

AAA in California offers Regal movie tickets for $6 (can't use first 12 days) or unrestricted tickets for $7. You can buy online in multiples of 10. Shipping is $2.50 for up to 30 tickets. http://www.aaa-calif.com/discounts/events.aspx

Entertainment book has value tickets for 6.00, in any order quantity.

Ultimate tickets are 7.50.

I just bought a 6 pack and received them a couple days ago. Shipping was $2.25. It was 38.25 for 6 tickets shipped.

OP's deal is not bad if you don't have the entertainment book.

hshiao said: The Entertainment book offers many offers many of the above theaters at similar prices.

AAA in California offers Regal movie tickets for $6 (can't use first 12 days) or unrestricted tickets for $7. You can buy online in multiples of 10. Shipping is $2.50 for up to 30 tickets. http://www.aaa-calif.com/discounts/events.aspx

That's only in So. Cal, different AAA in NorCal.

This deal can save me a lot of money. I was getting $6-7 tix thru angieslist, but didn't want to pay the membership fee to stay a member.

There's gotta be better deals. I work for a large hotel chain and they sell AMC tix for $5.50 but you can't use them until a movie has been out for about 2 weeks. $10.50 is the box office rate here in Sandy Eggo. Ask your friends and relatives to ask their employers if they offer discounted movie tix. Box office rates are crazy. That's why NetFlix is so appealing.

Do these coupon codes still work? I don't see an area to put coupons

Coupons work at checkout, however it appears you cannot stack them.

I usually get my AMC tix at Costco stores. The price just recently went up to 15.99 for two, but before that I used to get them at 14.99 for two.

When do you put in the coupon codes? Is it after or before you put in your credit card information?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014