• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Universal Studios has the 2 park Annual Pass for 99.95 for Florida Residents...blackout dates apply and a coca-cola specially marked botlle is needed for discount....

RESTRICTIONS:
Valid for admission only
Limit eight (8) tickets per transaction
Parking and discounts not included
Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable
Limited blackout dates apply to park admission

Blackouts...
Month Blackout Dates
January '08 1
March '08 17-23 (9:00am-5:00pm on the 22nd)
June '08 29-30
July '08 1-6
December '08 21-31

Link

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just some notes on this dea. (I have had annual passes there before, when I lived in Flordia).

The blackout dates are usually the very busy times when you would NOT want to be there anyways. Don't let this worry you.

Keep in mind that parking is NOT included. If you plan to go there a lot, it is probably worth it to get ONE person in the family to get an upgraded pass that includes parking. When we had passes, we got my wife the upgraded one. The savings in parking paid for the difference. The rest of the family got the cheap passes.

Great deal for those that live close by. Thumbs up, OP.

its a couple of bucks cheaper through AAA, you have to buy at a AAA office so you wont pay shipping and a $4 fee.

Don't they sometimes run a 2-yr-for-the-price-of-1 deal on these FL Resident passes ? I wouldn't mind getting that one.

We were planning to go Florida next month to visit a friend. He is Florida resident. Can he buy tickets for us?

or can I just buy with their zipcode ?

thanks!

Have him get them because you have to show your Florida drivers license to pick up the tickets in order to get the Florida residents discount.

sorry please delete

Ditto on buying the "real" passes...

Parking at $7,8,9,10 a pop adds up really fast! If you live close to any of the parks you buy passes for, it's
nice to be able to go at like 4-5pm when things start to cool down, and just hang out for a few hours.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014