• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
P&G Offer

IMPORTANT NOTE: Purchases must be made from a "participating" retailer. There is a link on the bottom to find a participating store by state. Appears to be smaller chains and local mom/pop places, not larger stores like Rite Aid, CVS, etc.

some larger chains like Albertson's are participating in certain states.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sounds like a good deal, but no stores within about 50 miles of me.

Not a single store in North Carolina? WTH?

Where is the form? At the store?

dataadmin said: Where is the form? At the store?

yes, and items must be purchased at a participating store.

Thanks OP

in nj only drug fair and cost cutter are participating

Virginia is not even listed! Boo hoo hoo!

Woo-hoo, there's a lot of participating stores in NY that are near me!

As for the deal itself, I wonder if we can use coupons. I mean, it does say that it's 'Buy X worth of participating products', so I'm thinking that's okay.

Too bad, none near me either.
Good find for others, though.

There's a bunch in OR where I live....Shopko is the only one in the city I'm in. Good thing is - they advertise right on their ad that they match ANY competitor's ad....so I'm thinking that combined with Q's, the right product might work splendidly with this! I'm thinking diapers probably....since I have two in diapers and need to buy them anyway.

Wow, in the entire state of CA, there is only ONE store in this promotion!

In case anyone is interested, here is the info:

ShopKo 55 Lake Boulevard Redding CA 96003

Green for the deal, even though there are no stores anywhere near me.

"Your Next Pit Stop's On Us"...a $5 pit stop? WOW!

What a lame promo for a multi-billion dollar corporation like P&G.

None in Massachusetts and Rhode Island is not even listed.

LOL Somebody gave crap as a tag for this thread. Guess they didn't have any participating stores. I'm in NC, so no love for me, either.

myempire said: Wow, in the entire state of CA, there is only ONE store in this promotion!

In case anyone is interested, here is the info:

ShopKo 55 Lake Boulevard Redding CA 96003

There's a ShopKo in Redding???

Thanks, OP! I usually miss out on store specific rebates (the chain offering the rebate has no stores close by.) Tide HE was on sale at ShopKo this week. A good deal, when combined with the gas card!

No stores near me either My guess is this promotion has less to do with consumers than it does with the small chains and independents listed. Companies like P&G pay grocers significant amounts of money for shelf space and to help fund promotions. This one appears to have a NASCAR theme and has been tailored to draw traffic into the participating stores/chains where other types of promotions haven't satisfied the stores' management. If the small chains and independents feel like the big grocery chains like Wal-Mart get all the promotion resources, then what incentive to they have to stock P&G products? When Wal-Mart alone controls such a large share of grocery sales, they invariably get a larger, in proportion with their overall share, benefit from national promotions. Creating niche promotions gives the smaller players a feeling (justified or not) that P&G wants their business. Remember, we may be consumers, but we buy from retail stores that buy from the manufacturers. If the retailers don't get a benefit ($$$$) from selling a product, it won't be there for us to purchase.

EXPIRED PROGRAM - PLEASE DELETE

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014