• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
While at Lowes last night in the outdoor power tools area we found the following:

ArgiFab 40" Spike Aerator - Item #41021, Normal price $108.00 on Clearance for $9.20

Cub Cadet Rear Bagger for a the 1000s and the 1500s Riding lawn mowers, Item # 188274, Normal price $329.00 on Clearance for $32.90

No Brand - 42" Rear mounted scraper/grader blade for a sleeve hitch, Normal price $188.00, on Clearance for $18.80.

YMMV

All of the items did ring up with the correct clearance prices. We found these items at the Rosenberg (Houston), TX store.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Lowes clearance prices and availability vary greatly between each store. Some might discount 75%, some 50%, some 10%. Its a big YMMV.

None of those item #'s appear online? Am I missing something?

isjka said: None of those item #'s appear online? Am I missing something?

Yes, IN STORE.

got bagger for $50...hope it fits! thx op.

At my lowe's I bought a Mohawk area rug 5x10 orig.$248 for $59.98 and 5 cases of special order tile that was orig. $15.95 for $5 eaach box. Enough to do my new half bath. I always find great deals at Lowe's. I got the vanity for my new half bath for $39 Orig. $100 and 2 great light fixtures for $10 each.

bignrichfan said: At my lowe's I bought a Mohawk area rug 5x10 orig.$248 for $59.98 and 5 cases of special order tile that was orig. $15.95 for $5 eaach box. Enough to do my new half bath. I always find great deals at Lowe's. I got the vanity for my new half bath for $39 Orig. $100 and 2 great light fixtures for $10 each.

I'm with you - Lowes can have some great clearance - does anyknow if there is a pattern on when this go on clearance there? i.e. which days should I make a point to stop by? Thanks all..

isjka said: None of those item #'s appear online? Am I missing something?A clue...

My store had a pile of similar items that were 10% off, not 10% of the orginal price.. No deals to be had..

hpcsinc said: While at Lowes last night in the outdoor power tools area we found the following:

ArgiFab 40" Spike Aerator - Item #41021, Normal price $108.00 on Clearance for $9.20

Cub Cadet Rear Bagger for a the 1000s and the 1500s Riding lawn mowers, Item # 188274, Normal price $329.00 on Clearance for $32.90

No Brand - 42" Rear mounted scraper/grader blade for a sleeve hitch, Normal price $188.00, on Clearance for $18.80.

YMMV

All of the items did ring up with the correct clearance prices. We found these items at the Rosenberg (Houston), TX store.


Wow.. i bought a bagger for my cub cadet from the local auth dealer at cost for 250.

I did see the Agrifab on sale the other day for 69 in San Antonio (Blanco & 1604).

MrFrugal, in what city did you find the bagger?

My local lowes had a lot of their trees 50% off, including some 3 gal river birches and bradford pears for $5, I was pretty excited at the deal at least.

My local lowes had a lot of their trees 50% off, including some 3 gal river birches and bradford pears for $5, I was pretty excited at the deal at least.

Did they have any saws on sale to cut down the Bradford once it gets big enough to split and crush you or your possessions?
Join the BPES...Bradford Pear Eradication Society!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014