• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Did a search and didnt see this posted.

Get 50% off your first SquareTrade warranty for an item bought at a retailer store!
Link

It's now easier than ever, with 3 easy ways to get a quote in minutes:

* Option 1. Email us from your desk!
For online purchases, forward your receipt to buy@squaretrade.com

* Option 2. Fax us from your office!
Fax your store receipt to us at (888) 939-9098. Please include your email address.

* Option 3. Call us from the store!
Call us toll-free at (800) 649-5307. It takes 2 minutes on average!

If you send us your receipt, we will send you a quote for your item, so you can decide if the warranty price is right for you. Your warranty is just 2 clicks away, and you can use your promo code for significant savings!

You'll get the only warranty service consistently rated 5-stars on Amazon.com.

Get a warranty now (Coupon Code: FIFTYOFF)

50% discount offer is valid through 11:59pm PST December 31, 2008 at www.squaretrade.com. Offer is valid for warranties for items purchased from a retailer, and to residents of the U.S. Your requested quote will be delivered promptly during normal business hours. Please see site for full details.

(c) 2008 SquareTrade, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I can atest that squaretrade was great to me.... bought something on eBay and 6 months later it broke... i created a claim and was refunded all my money... very happy

I can't seem to get to the page with those options.

Could we use this square trade deal with the refurb Phillips stuff being sold from their website??

well, considering that Squaretrade works for used items on eBay I don't see why not and they do cover even gray market.

Special coverage for eBay users see details
Covers used & refurbished items or where manufacturer does not
(e.g., gray-market item or seller not authorized dealer)

Now doing it for a retailer is not really defined so well, I assume the condition of "Other" would mean anything else.

does anyone know if the warranties are transferable if the item is sold? I can't find it in the terms...

I'm thinking of doing the 4yr warranty on the Samsung 50" plasma I bought from Sears. After discount the warranty is $117.50, which sounds pretty reasonable.

code doesn't work for me:

"* Sorry FIFTYOFF is only available to certain SquareTrade members. If we sent you this code directly, and you're unable to use it, please call us."

yaijic said: Could we use this square trade deal with the refurb Phillips stuff being sold from their website??You might want to wait and make sure you receive a working device before signing up. I am looking to do the same thing, but it sounds like getting a DOA unit might result in getting a replacement of a different model or returning it for a refund and no replacement (if you are unlucky).

bryanus said: code doesn't work for me:

"* Sorry FIFTYOFF is only available to certain SquareTrade members. If we sent you this code directly, and you're unable to use it, please call us."

Same here. Seems like a big YMMV.

For those having trouble using this, it may be tied in to a reseller account. I just starting offering square trade warranties on my auctions so I get these "offers" from Square trade. Perhaps if you create a resellers account you may become eligible for future promotions.

i got the same message! can anyone help?

crpngdth2001 said: bryanus said: code doesn't work for me:

Same here. Seems like a big YMMV.

If anyone is still looking to buy a SquareTrade Warranty for a high ticket item and couldn't get the discount codes to work there is a work around. Buy a warranty for something cheap and then they will send you the 40% off code. Once you are in their system, both the 50% off, FIFTYOFF, and the 40% off, FREEDOM40, codes will work.

In my case I ordered a DVD player for $25 and the 47" LCD for $750. I brought a warranty for the DVD player at full price for $3. I then went back and brought the warranty for the TV which is $135 - 50% = $67.50.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014