• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
A year of up to 4 magazines have been purchased on your behalf.

For Time, Better Homes and Gardens, Entertainment Weekly, Ladies Home Journal, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Sports Illustrated, BusinessWeek, Fortune, Essence, and Food & Wine, $2 covers the cost of the issues and no p/h applies.

All other selections include the first year already paid by Fandango.

https://xp3.mybonuscenter.com/pxp/hug/04962553/page1.htm?sid=ea791e2082168612ac067444cd116dd0

NOTICE: All selections come with automatic renewal benefits so you must cancel the subscription after the year is up.
"Automatic Renewal Benefits
As an additional benefit, after the first year, your magazines will continue. Each year, you'll receive a reminder notice and you authorize your account to be charged the rate on the notice for the next year of issues until you tell us to stop."

For more specific questions, call Customer Service Toll Free at 1-800-927-9578

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Watch out:

xp3.mybonuscenter.com said: All selections come with automatic renewal benefits.

Thank you for listing the additional information. It's good to warn people. It's easy to cancel, but it's good to know that you have to

immy said: Watch out:

xp3.mybonuscenter.com said: All selections come with automatic renewal benefits.

Can I cancel the renew-deal right now, after subscribing a magazine for a year?

I'd use the Citi one time virtual credit card number to subscribe to any those magazines.

This post is misleading. Although only certain magazines cost $2.00 for one year, the others cost the same $2.00 for postage and handling so the net effect is the same. All magazines appear to cost $2.00 per year with automatic renewal.

and it's pretty much guaranteed, if you do automatically renew, it won't be for $2.

This deal has been posted before, but it's been awhile, so thanks for the reminder, OP.

I've gotten 34 subscriptions through this offer and have never been charged more than the two dollars. You must remember to cancel before one year is up, but that's easy to do. Just keep a log on your computer, or mark it on a calendar.

The cancellation system is completely automated and easy. In the past when I called to cancel it offered me a $2 refund per subscription if I would agree to not cancel. I would agree, and then immediately call back to cancel. The $2 refund still went through every time it was offered. I don't think they're doing this anymore, but if they are, it makes the subscriptions free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014