• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go to puritansale.com and get 70% off Puritan's Pride Product.
Good for single product purchases instead of having to B2G3, etc.

Use coupon code: 552481

to get $5 off $25 purchase.

There's free shipping above $50 too!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
HA! I have been trying to figure out where the Life's Rewards portal was. It seems to have vanished. I have waited till ... (more)

geekygirl (Jan. 18, 2009 @ 1:18p) |

any promotion code can be used at puritansale.com now?

alvdena (Jan. 29, 2009 @ 12:01p) |

i have been searching like crazy - can't find anything

jmsnyc (Feb. 06, 2009 @ 5:23p) |

$5 off $25 + free shipping on $50 with code 552481 at www.puritansale.com is still working
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tried ordering some vitamins through Puritan Pride website the other day. Their sales and discount are only good if you order a bulk order of vitamins to last of the whole year. It is just easier to buy their and other brand vitamins at the local Wal-Mart or drug store if you only need a bottle or two. Besides if I have problems with the quality vitamins, you can just return them at the store and get a new one,instead of calling them and have them re-mail a new bottle.

thanks

NY state has passed laws to force Amazon to collect taxes for New York customers. Puritan Pride will have to charge both shipping and tax on their orders in the future because they are base in NY.

$5 off $25 + 26 cent shipping until 5/30 with code FGFL1S at www.puritansale.com

annch said: Go to puritansale.com and get 70% off Puritan's Pride Product.

The code still works.

$5 off $25 + 76 cent shipping until 7/5 with code 552481 at www.puritansale.com

still working and free shipping over $50

$5 off $25 + 88 cent shipping until 8/8 with code 552481 at www.puritansale.com

$5 off $25 + free shipping on $50 with code 552481 at www.puritansale.com is still working

$5 off $25 + $1 shippping with code 552481 expires 9/4 at www.puritansale.com

$2 Shipping until 10/15

the code is working but I just got a phone call from them told me (it's a msg) I have been used the coupon too many times, they cancel my orders (what the!?)

still working but free shipping is not for orders over $60

SegaRob said: still working but free shipping is not for orders over $60It is today

Anybody knows their "Life Reward Program"? I was told by their customer agent that the order placed on puritansale.com doesn't qualify this reward program. Anyone has experience?

Thanks

These comments were originally from Yahoo Message Board: http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_N/threadview?m=tm&BN=12373&tid=61203&mid=61203&tof=5&frt=2

"I went through last night while trying to order vitamins via the Puritan Pride Life's Rewards website.) I only order vitamins every 2 - 3 months. However, EVERYTIME I've tried to order using the new Life's Rewards website, the website will not accept my e-mail address and password. I've contacted the on-line customer service rep each time. Each time I was told to order unregistered and the system would reward me based upon e-mail address. Last night, a customer rep gave me a new password. It allowed me to check my profile, but would not allow me to order. Over a 90 minute period, I contacted 3 different customer reps. Eventually, I ordered unregistered only to be shocked with a postage and shipping bill greater than the amount of purchase (and it was being shipped to a USPS address). A supervisor was contacted and I was told there was some error with website. Turns out I was overcharged over $40 postage on my previous order due to some problem with website. Although I was promised a refund on my previous order, I was told to go ahead with order last night and have my credit card billed for excessive postage and call back and I would later be credited for excessive postage. I could not believe it. I cancelled my order and will look for a different on-line vitamin company. Apparently the Puritan Pride website has been broken for MONTHS. I've been a customer of Puritan Pride for over a decade and I've been an on and off again NTY stock holder for 9 years. I've made lots of money trading NTY, but last night I sold all my NTY stock and took a big loss. There is definitely a big problem with NBTY management and their IT folks. NBTY must be losing thousands of on-line customers if others are experiencing what I've experienced these past several months. I think this stock is heading further south."

annch said: Go to puritansale.com and get 70% off Puritan's Pride Product.

This code still works. Just placed an order. Free ship over $60.

I've been using that code almost every other month. Btw, I know some people have questioned their quality, but several of the items I purchase solely because I read about random testing meeting potency requirements. Also, the coupon works on puritansale.com which is the cheaper website that doesn't do all the buy 3 get 100 free promos.

Just tried the code, it works! Make sure to use puritansale.com NOT puritan.com. The prices are far cheaper on the sale site.

the $5 off $25 is dead now.

HA! I have been trying to figure out where the Life's Rewards portal was. It seems to have vanished. I have waited till now to re-order since the "points" I earned over the last 6 months should be able to be used on an order this month.

SOOO I called the 1-800 #.
CSR response:Gee sorry we have pulled the program and are "re-evaluating it".
Anyone enrolled will recieve information regarding changes.
WHEN?
THEY DUNNO!

Can I use all the points I have already accumulated?
UHH NO.
Buttheads.
They just lost a $100.00+ order (yes we take our vitamins the are still cheaper than rx's!)

PS I am referring to PuritansPride.com

and you you can use code TACC560 for $5. off $60. at checkout. This is still a valid coupon.

any promotion code can be used at puritansale.com now?

alvdena said: any promotion code can be used at puritansale.com now?

i have been searching like crazy - can't find anything

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014