• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was in Kohl's today and was delighted to see the Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven on clearance for $9.99. That's 80% off their regular price of $49.99.

From my receipt:

KITCHEN ELECTRI 07574103400 C 9.99 T1

I used my 15% off code for this month and got it for $8.50 plus tax. If you have a better coupon, you'll get a better deal on it.

Amazon Reviews are quite favorable.

I have a pizza on it now -- can't wait to eat it!

This is B&M only. YMMV on stock/price, as Kohl's clearance prices tend to vary.

There were about 6 left at the Arcadia/Pasadena, CA store (WOW..he gave a location!!!!).

Good luck!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

None in AF, UT

If you eat a lot of smaller frozen pizzas on a regular basis, its really, really good. Wont work with any of the larger pies from costco/sams/etc.

Does a nice job on the crust, melts and cooks the toppings nicely. Not as bad a firing up the big oven on a hot summer day. Can be used outdoors on a picnic table.

Dont think I'd pay more than $20 for it. Ten is pretty good. Fifty would be a stupid price.

When this was a previous hot deal at nearly $40 bucks (see this thread), even at that price it got a lot of praise.

I have one and love it. Only downside is that it's a bit cumbersome to store if you don't have an ample sized cabinet for it.

We've had one of these for a couple of years. We use it so much it just stays out on the counter! Fast, easy clean-up if you put aluminum foil down first (actually *no* clean-up!). I buy several different brands of frozen pizza, depending on sales, and we doctor them up as needed. You can do that as the pizza is cooking. It's also great to heat up leftover pizza.

The really nice part is that your whole kitchen doesn't turn into a sauna - which is a big plus here in south FL!

I've had one of these for several years. I can attest that it is "THE BOMB"! Wish I'd paid $10 for mine!!!

these also work great for making chicken quesadillas. i have a santa fe quesadilla maker and i never use it because the Pizzazz makes the crust crispier and tastier.

Anyone seen any in Jersey?

time to head to Kohl's

thanks OP

Saw 8 at Manahawkin last night clearance-marked for $39.99 each. Guess that's why no one was buying. Price-checked at $9.99. Bought two. Six were still there as of closing time.

205 Route 72 West
Manahawkin, NJ 08050

I have had one for about a year and it works great. In fact used it to make a pizza for dinner today. For $10.00 you can't go wrong if you like to eat frozen pizza.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014