Lowes 10.00 off 50.00

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was at Lowes yesterday wishing I had a coupon.....................
Then, while waiting in the return line I saw it! 10.00 off 50.00 purchase coupon in the Gatorade 20pk pallet display.
They are on sale for 9.97 so you get them free.
I broke my sale down into 50 increments and walked with three free cases of Gatorade!

Lowes takes manufacturer coupons so if you have any Gatorade coupons or there are rebates for Gatorade it could become quite profitable.

Barb

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
You may want to press the issue as it is an original. It's a one of a kind coupon and has not been duplicated. Point out... (more)

tcope (Jul. 04, 2008 @ 12:28p) |

If you're on the west coast, avoid buying after 9pm. The coupons may not work.

uslacker99 (Jul. 17, 2008 @ 2:08p) |

Can you choose any flavor of gatorade or am I stuck with lemon lime?

trono (Jul. 27, 2008 @ 2:15p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

so you spent $120 on gatorade to get 3 free packages? I guess this is good if you need a lot of gatorade, but that seems like an awful lot to buy.

By the way, they have $10 off $50 coupons in their ad in the paper from Sunday in the NJ area. Not sure if that is nation wide or local.

No Silly, I was at Lowes buying things for my house that I am remodeling.
The deal means I got the gatorade free on things I was already buying.

Ugh. Never mind. I figured I should not post it and it would not be good enough. I however run a youth center for disadvantaged kids on under 25,000 a year. That gatorade 60 bottles of it will go a long way for us.

Office Quarters thru Amazon has this (posted on SD by timdrag)
Text

Not sure if it is not price mistake or title mistake.
I hope it;s really for 32 bags, not single bag considering the shipping cost.

jokos.

jokos said: Office Quarters thru Amazon has this (posted on SD by timdrag)
Text

jokos.

Shipping $44.

You could really work this deal if you had $40ish in purchases. You could then get the gatorade for free.

Lowes $10 off $25 purchase

Link

Let's build something together!

The $10off$50 coupon were all over my Lowes in the sales flyer.

naich said: so you spent $120 on gatorade to get 3 free packages? I guess this is good if you need a lot of gatorade, but that seems like an awful lot to buy.

By the way, they have $10 off $50 coupons in their ad in the paper from Sunday in the NJ area. Not sure if that is nation wide or local.

If you're doing a remodel you make several $100++ trips to Lowes. May as well get some free gatorade to cool you off while you're doing hot and sweaty work.... get it now???

drew2money said: jokos said: Office Quarters thru Amazon has this (posted on SD by timdrag)
Text

jokos.

Shipping $44.

Yeah..i know..that's why i think it's for 32 bags...which can make about 32 x 2.5 gallons = 80 gallons. That's roughly 60 cent per gallon excluding the cost of water, ice, and your container.

There was a 10 off 50 coupon in this past Sunday's circular in my area. It was a unique barcode. Will be using that this weekend. If you still have your Sunday paper, it was on the back page of my circular.

I expect we'll see more of these as the economy continues to go down the drain...Lowe's will need the foot traffic.

nyc2sd2002 said: naich said: so you spent $120 on gatorade to get 3 free packages? I guess this is good if you need a lot of gatorade, but that seems like an awful lot to buy.

If you're doing a remodel you make several $100++ trips to Lowes. May as well get some free gatorade to cool you off while you're doing hot and sweaty work.... get it now???

Lol, I am actually ironically remodeling my house now. But I would rather use the $10 off to buy more materials rather than gatorade. But thats just me.

I am not trying to be mean guys, not trying to cause hate or red... just trying to figure out whats the best to use the $10 coupon on.

So there is a sale flyer in the store with a $10 off $50 coupon?

No they are coupons in the gatorade 20pk.
It is a plastic card. You can see it through the plastic on one end or the other.

yes, I found mine at the CS checkout line.

Good deal if you want the Gatorade, but maybe the post title should reflect the "purchase of Gatorade" requirement.

Just used $10 off my purchase. Worked fine.

JellyFishJesus said: Lowes $10 off $25 purchase

Link

I just used 4 of them last night in a row with no problems.

Last time I went through the main register. The one connected to the returns. That was a mistake. The clerk asked me where I got the coupon and called the manager over. He told her to scan the coupon. If it worked then it was OK. It scanned just fine. So my advice is always go through a register way away from the main one. More likely to be a pion that don't care.

0AfterRebates said: I just used 4 of them last night in a row with no problems.
Why would you expect any problem? These are legitimate coupons, and would work every time, even 10 in a row. You make it sound as if there's something shady about it.

Shagger said: Let's build something together!

Let's Rehydrate Together

does this stack with the 10 off 25?

Link

Great find!!!

Email with coupon link showed up within seconds.

Plus 10% off for military members this weekend.

hmm, bbq this sunday, heading to lowes for a tank fillup tmrw, just in time.

lowes website flyer had coupon that would not display properly (no image found error). when i went to store today, i found a stack of the flyers and the $10 coupon was there. same coupon people are reporting on here.

A long way on their road to diabetes due to over sugared beverages?

MsBarb said: Ugh. Never mind. I figured I should not post it and it would not be good enough. I however run a youth center for disadvantaged kids on under 25,000 a year. That gatorade 60 bottles of it will go a long way for us.

Thank you! My husband loves gatorade and more than that he loves to save money.

MsBarb said: I was at Lowes yesterday wishing I had a coupon.....................
Then, while waiting in the return line I saw it! 10.00 off 50.00 purchase coupon in the Gatorade 20pk pallet display.
I broke my sale down into 50 increments and walked with three free cases of Gatorade!

Lowes takes manufacturer coupons so if you have any Gatorade coupons or there are rebates for Gatorade it could become quite profitable.

Barb

Just the facts ma'am...

Why would anyone bother with 10/50 when 10/25 is clearly a much better deal? Save 40% vs 20%? As always the tip is appreciated.. and if it is stackable the savings would be the same. But given the choice I would split my stuff into 2 purchases and get 10 off of each. I have yet to use it with a VISA BTW...

Thanks for posting the info Ms. Barb. I do drink a lot of gatorade.
So I can buy my hardwood laminates and get drinks!
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend everyone!

$10 coupon printed on my register receipt from a purchase made today!!!

Yes, here in MN I had the $10 off $50 in the sunday ad from 5/18. I used it, and when my receipt printed, there was another $10 off $50 good until 6/1. The guy in front of me got the same coupon. The cashier pointed it out. So, maybe you get it with any purchase today, or maybe if you spend a certain amount. They did this at Christmas time too. I bought something, got a $10 off any $$ coupon, loaded the car, went back in, bought something with my $10 off, got another $10 coupon, and came back in a 3rd time, etc., etc.!

Yes, saw the gatorade coupon too. If you're buying lots, it would pay to break up and do several transactions!

Thanks!

MsBarb said: I was at Lowes yesterday wishing I had a coupon.....................

Barb

Link

Coupon valid when you use your Visa card at any Lowe’s Home Improvement

Pay attention dude. Many, many people are NOT using a Visa card. I've used Discover 3 times already. No one is checking. Lowes and Home Depot are hurtin' for business. They could care less.

Oh yeah, stack of the flyers at the door. I grabbed three, I'll use in between all my $10 off $25ers since they expire sooner and the other ones last until July.

Got the $10 off $50 receipt coupon too but machine ran out of paper before printing it all. Who cares, had the flyers which are thru the 16th I think.

Since when does Gatorade® come in a bag?

Dick said: Since when does Gatorade® come in a bag?

Powder Mix! Just like KOOL-AID! yay

Don't know where you would be shipping to, I got shipping cost of $80.75 for "Standard" shipping. No choice of shipping. That's to Oklahoma City area. Right in the center of the good ole US of A.

This sale is not from Amazon. Looks like somebody is getting their money on the shipping?

Of course I didn't complete the order. I was looking for my son-in-law the roofer. He shells out plenty in the summer in OK for Gatoraid for his crew. But with the shipping, most of the saving disappears. Still, $86 is a little less than $117.

Good night All

James

Wow, that 10 off 25 coupon is pretty awesome! I managed to get ten of them, four of which will be used to buy 41 knobs for my kitchen. One coupon per email address, two per physical address. Good thing I have lots of email addresses.

Skipping 34 Messages...
Can you choose any flavor of gatorade or am I stuck with lemon lime?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014