• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is big ! went to WalMart at the orange store.

Wal-Mart Store #2546
2300 North Tustin Street
Orange, CA 92865

They had wii remote for 9.99 blow up sale at the side corner. about 20 pcs. I took 2 and still many left. ( the stick one, not nut chop or the game remote type )

please dont call in have them for reserved. ( They will not do that ) The chick who handle elec are so BITxx. She is a gamer too she'll buy them all and resell them.

I got them at tonight before they are close, should have more tomorrow.

Dont call to check.

I do have receipt but who is going to teach me how to post it up here?

any one?

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
read my post.. old package only....

stupid...

appleman823 (May. 27, 2008 @ 11:16p) |

op should update title saying its for classic control. its probably clearance. usually $20, 50% off so $10.

here's an old... (more)

dairymtu (May. 27, 2008 @ 11:25p) |

OP should just post his reciept since he is obviously giving bad info.

havok10 (May. 28, 2008 @ 9:37a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary

Boy your post started out promising but got junky during the end. Good price and good find but stating that you are going to buy them all and resell them is just asking for some flaming red.

Nice, if true, you just shot yourself in the foot. I hope you run fast.

kloakndaggers said: Boy your post started out promising but got junky during the end. Good price and good find but stating that you are going to buy them all and resell them is just asking for some flaming red.

Am I reading it wrong or is OP saying s/he bought only 2 and there are 18 more there?

Looks like the OP was referring to the electronics department employee as the one who was going to by them to resell...

What's a nut chop? Sounds painful...

renuraja said: kloakndaggers said: Boy your post started out promising but got junky during the end. Good price and good find but stating that you are going to buy them all and resell them is just asking for some flaming red.

Am I reading it wrong or is OP saying s/he bought only 2 and there are 18 more there?

Reading FTW!! kloakndaggers obviously did not read the post before passing accusations.

unmatched said: renuraja said: kloakndaggers said: Boy your post started out promising but got junky during the end. Good price and good find but stating that you are going to buy them all and resell them is just asking for some flaming red.

Reading FTW!! kloakndaggers obviously did not read the post before passing accusations.

Agreed....Reading is Fundamental!

anyone else get a chance to verify or try this @ their WalMart?

I thought it was Orange CT.

So when stores do this sort of thing...is it possible that other stores will do this as well. Guess Im just curious at the logic.

*Thinking*
Orange store is 24 hours.

OP did not say they would resell them themselves-he was referring to staff at WalMart...

Would this apply to other locations? I could use a couple more if they're that cheap.

darn i was just in orange county this weekend....

This is YMMV. I ran into the same thing almost a year ago. WM put all Wii controllers on clearance. Wiimotes $15, nunchuks and classic controllers were $10. Only that 1 WM did it though. I bet this is the same thing.

I am in for 2. I will go pickup now as the WalMart is close by my house

Not much point in posting this if that store employee bought them cause there not be any for us.

I just went to the store and there was no clearance.
The wii remotes rang up $39.87.
Am i missing something here?

Don't waste your time. I went to the store and the remotes were regular price ($40).

Went on my lunch break (Subway $5 footlong inside) and they were regular price.

U ARE RIGHT READ PEOPLE! IT STILL IN STORE... AND I WENT BACK AND BROUGHT 2 MORE.. U SURE U GUYS GO??? TOO BAD U DIDNT LIVE IN oc... WAKE UP

WHAT U TRIPING? I BROUGHT 2 MORE AT 9.99 NO LIE PEOPLE...

appleman823 said: WHAT U TRIPING? I BROUGHT 2 MORE AT 9.99 NO LIE PEOPLE...

Do you work for Exxon Mobil? It seems like you're trying to get people to waste gas and drive to the store for a sale that doesn't exist.

They had wii remote for 9.99 blow up sale at the side corner. about 20 pcs. I took 2 and still many left. ( the stick one, not nut chop or the game remote type )
so it's not the nunchuk OR the remote? lol wonder what you bought then.

Maybe it's that holiday Classic controller bundle they had?

look for the old package.............. 9.99

new package w/ jelly case is 39.99

got it?

read my post.. old package only....

stupid...

op should update title saying its for classic control. its probably clearance. usually $20, 50% off so $10.

here's an older thread with similar findings. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/811336

This thread should be lock

OP should just post his reciept since he is obviously giving bad info.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014