• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Expires June 1st, code is: FCME58US

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

The promotional code entered is only available to members who are currently subscribed.

Im used to getting the error only good to those new to eharmony. I already have an account, not currently active and Im looking to extend it, guess not with this code

Not nearly as good of a deal but I got this one a little while ago:

eHarmony said: Come back to eHarmony today and save 38% on our most popular 3-month membership˛.

*To take advantage of these savings, enter promo code EXP386DR in the box provided during the subscription process. You will be billed in one installment of $110.85.

They just had a free communication weekend so it'll probably be a couple weeks before they add more discount codes.

EH must really want me back!

I got one for 50% off a 3 month membership. Log on to eharmony.com/welcome5 for $18.47 a month for each of the 3 months. Expires June 15th.

Does that mean if I signed up for an account this weekend (non-subscription) I won't be able to use the code?

Does anyone have a code for new members? I tried the last code and it was only for returning members. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

New members CJSPRINGPROMOAAB 20% off six months
Active members who want to extend FCME58US
People who have an account but its not active eharmony.com/welcome5 for $18.47 a month for each of the 3 months

*Also* you can do what I did and login to your account and email customer service and say something basically like "Ill renew if you give me a good enough offer" They responded to me with an email of:

If you are interested in any of these offers, please log into your eHarmony account and purchase a subscription at the regular price. Then, once you have completed the sign-up process, simply reply to this e-mail, and we will be more than happy to apply the extra time for free.
*Buy 1 month, get 2 months free (3 months for $59.95).
*Buy 3 months, get 3 months free (6 months for $110.85).
*Buy 6 months, get 6 months free (12 months for $173.70).

BUT you need to get them to send that email to you first you cant just buy it and then ask them for more free months.
Make sense?

Does anyone know a coupon code for 3 months that works now?

Thanks jasonlkska for the code to sign up for another 3 months for only $55.40 (www.eharmony.com/welcome5)

I was able to use it today. Thanks

Do you have a new eharmony 3 months for the price of 1 promotion code now? Thanks.

Just change the number at the end of the URL to a 7. Works fine for me till august 8th

I was on www.eharmony.com/welcome7 web site, after entered my email address and password, it brings me to the eHarmony.com web site, there's no coupon code on the site.Can you advice how to get the coupon?

Thanks,

Did you ever find a coupon for new members? I'm going through the process right now so any help would be greatly appreciated.

originalrhythm said: Did you ever find a coupon for new members? I'm going through the process right now so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just emailed them got the 3 for price of 1 by telling them the cost for one month was too expensive. Got an email, signed up, replied to the email, and received another email in short order telling me they extended my 1 month to 3 months.

Sure beats trying to find that elusive 3 for 1 code on the Internet!

If you call them they will do the 3 for 1 right over the phone. ($59.95 for 3 months)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014