• filter:
  • 192939495 96
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
shaniko86 said:   tracfancier...and others.  The eBay seller delivered on the 32GB mini SD card, so all is well.

I understand what I am reading as far as the buckets on the LG 306 is a mirror of the prior owners new phone so I am not
gonna bother trying to get it transferred especially with service end date of Oct 2014

So everyone who is interested can see, Ive attached a pic of the My Balance Info for all to understand what I originally posted.

This has me stumped.  The picture you provided should be impossible. 
This is NOT the airtime from another phone showing here, it is this phones airtime, even though seemingly impossible.
How can you show three buckets on a single bucket phone?
No one else has anything like this, it is a one of a kind, if it is a Tracfone.
You could try adding airtime to it to see what happens.  Tracfone will have to send a new SIM card for a new phone number.
On the tracfone site you can purchase 30M/30D for $10.  30 will triple to 90 minutes.  30 days of use is not very long.
On a few occasions people have reported the old airtime somehow still being there, but do not count on it

I strongly suggest you go to the following 2 sites and start a new thread.
Document what is said about the phone.  If everyone believes you have a true rarity you may want to sell it on e-bay
No telling how much a true rarity like this could sell for, especially if it were activated and still showing the three buckets.

http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php/330-Tracfone-Net10?...

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Turk/index/

rated:
Let's jump on it..

rated:
WARNING!

IsLand_BoY reported elsewhere that they accidentally forgot to refill a smartphone by the due date and days expired. ALL the airtime units disappeared. He talked to chat support and they restored the airtime as a "one time courtesy" even though he pointed out to them their Terms and Conditions still say that we have 60 days.

There was also another total loss of airtime reported, this time caused by VERIZON`s records incorrectly indicating service had run out. Those buckets were restored without it being a courtesy restore.

Tracfone Terms and Conditions:

https://www.tracfone.com/includes/content/popup/terms_conditions...

rated:
Tracfancier, were you a bull fighter in an earlier life?

rated:
YupYup...El Tracfaciero   !!

rated:
I hate it when I have to admit I cannot make the connection!
Friends have claimed the same about some of what I come out with.
(cannot say I believe in pre or post life`s, just current)

rated:
The free Fuel Android with airtime purchase is back at TracFone.com, but at this time the 60 minute card is out of stock.
Last time it came and went through the time the Fuel was in stock.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 192939495 96
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015