• filter:
  • 173747576 77
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
yeah, the 29.99 "deal" gets the same amount of minutes but you only get 60 days + 90 days after activation.
They still sold a few of them this month even though the other deal is active.
Go figure...

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   ???
Besides the $5 difference in price, does anyone see a difference in these 2
shopcelldeals items

Alcatel A382G "Big Easy" with One Year of Service and 400 Minutes (Tracfone) NEW 
$24.99  131294100580

Brand New Alcatel A382G "Big Easy" with 400 Minutes & Double Minutes (Tracfone) 
$29.99  130806185033

LINK #1
Includes: battery, wall charger, charger stand, car charger, Activation Card and Tracfone services guide. You will also receive a 200 Minutes/90 Days of Service card, when added to the included phone you will receive 400 minutes and 90 days of service.
The one year of service is automatically added upon activation of the phone.

LINK #2
Includes: battery, wall charger, charger stand, car charger, Activation Card and Tracfone services guide. You will also receive a 200 Minutes/90 Days of Service card, when added to the included phone you will receive 400 minutes and 90 days of service.
**They charge $5 extra for the exclusion of the extra one year of service.

The minutes are the same both links (both are DMFL).  But the days differ:
#1 = 365 + 90 days
#2 =  60 + 90 days

rated:
Well, the first listing comes with 1 year of service. The second listing comes with 90 days. So, getting 1 year instead
of 3 months is $5 cheaper ?? I bought the first one last month for the 1 year which I wanted for my backup up LG220C.

rated:
Another SCD Quiz
Which is the better of the following two $99.99 choices:
(promo codes do not apply, so possibly forget about that 50/300 difference)
http://stores.ebay.com/shopcelldeals/_i.html?_nkw=tracfone+zte&s... 

rated:
tracfancier said:   
yesidonoitall said:   ???
Besides the $5 difference in price, does anyone see a difference in these 2
shopcelldeals items

Alcatel A382G "Big Easy" with One Year of Service and 400 Minutes (Tracfone) NEW 
$24.99  131294100580

Brand New Alcatel A382G "Big Easy" with 400 Minutes & Double Minutes (Tracfone) 
$29.99  130806185033

LINK #1
The one year of service is automatically added upon activation of the phone.

LINK #2
**They charge $5 extra for the exclusion of the extra one year of service.

The minutes are the same both links (both are DMFL).  But the days differ:
#1 = 365 + 90 days
#2 =  60 + 90 days

Doh, now why did I not see that.......

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 173747576 77
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014