• filter:
  • 177787980 81
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Then you can use your WalMart Gift Card at the WalMart gas station.

rated:
tracfancier said:   Then you can use your WalMart Gift Card at the WalMart gas station.
Haha...there is no gas station at my local Wallyworld. So anyway the cost of the card was $19.88 so I saved on sales tax and fees. I did forget to get the 60 FatCash so I oughta get the tool that does it for me

rated:
Larryslug said:   
tracfancier said:   Then you can use your WalMart Gift Card at the WalMart gas station.
Haha...there is no gas station at my local Wallyworld. So anyway the cost of the card was $19.88 so I saved on sales tax and fees. I did forget to get the 60 FatCash so I oughta get the tool that does it for me

My local WM built about 20 years ago and remodeld 2 times has the property allegedly set aside for gas but never built it.
We need it, there is a FredMeyer gas and an ARCO AMPM within a block
The AMPM needs to go, the r'viers (old folk) who buy there always block the whole road trying to figure out which pump island to go to..

rated:
Do you have a credit card that pays CashBack for service station purchases? Compare the discount off the price of a gallon of gasoline vs 3 cents off a gallon at WalMart`s Murphy Oil Company stations. The credit card is normally a better deal.

rated:
tracfancier said:   Do you have a credit card that pays CashBack for service station purchases? Compare the discount off the price of a gallon of gasoline vs 3 cents off a gallon at WalMart`s Murphy Oil Company stations. The credit card is normally a better deal.
I use the PP debit mastercard, legacy users get 1.5% back

rated:
There is some discussion on navigation apps for the Tracfone Smartphones on this Yahoo discussion group. You may have to go back to pick up at the beginning.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Tracfone_Users/conversations...

rated:
Maybe this has already been mentioned, but I see shopcelldeals on eBay has the LG Optimus Dynamic Smartphone with a year card for $79.99...
great way to cheaply add a year plus 1200 minutes to your phone

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 177787980 81
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014