• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's back, so get ready to start painting. Sale starts today 6/26 and goes through 7/6/08.

Behr Rebate Link

Receive $5 back for every gallon can
Receive $20 for every 5 Gallon Bucket.

You can search all the other Behr posts to see how Behr paint compares.
It looks like it is a better than average paint which routinely does well in Consumer Report's testing.

There are better paints out there but for the price this deal is tough to beat.

Gallons average around $20 depending on the finish you choose.

Receive $5 off ALL BEHR 1-gallon and $20 OFF ALL BEHR 5-gallon pails by manufacturer mail-in rebate with the purchase of BEHR interior paint purchased between 6/26/08 - 7/06/08. Promotion valid in U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam The Home Depot stores only. Offer not valid on Oops or Returned paint. No returns on paint without UPC. Rebate requests must be postmarked no later than 7/30/08 and received by August 9, 2008. Void where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed by law. See in-store redemption coupon for complete rebate details.

The offer on the website states that the deal is good through 7/6/08, but on the rebate form PDF it states it's only valid 6/26 - 6/30. Someone please verify when you get the form at B&M.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for the update Lex!

Ricochet (Jun. 28, 2008 @ 8:12p) |

If you submit online - you do not need to mail in a rebate form or receipt - how about UPCs ???! Anyone had any experien... (more)

MISURICK (Jul. 06, 2008 @ 9:05p) |

btw - really good paint - cut twice - one coat coverage, a little on a "fat and happy" side

MISURICK (Jul. 06, 2008 @ 9:08p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

This is a good deal, but be prepared to wait. Last time I did this, even the paint guy at the store joked about how long it would take to get the rebate. Mine took more than 6 months.

I did it last time (Memorial Day) and got the rebate already. You can file them online now and they were very fast and trouble free for me.

Thanks! We have a big job coming up that specs this paint. Between this and the Lowes $10 off coupon profit margins are high!

Where would I find the Lowes $10 off coupon?

Thanks

rshaslam said: Where would I find the Lowes $10 off coupon?

Thanks

Here

Home depot will take the lowes coupon...? does it take a manager type or what? can someone post up with their experience doing this?

Thanks OP. Guess I'll have to get the paint now.

Note that this offer is only good on INTERIOR paints--not exterior and/or the Behr well rated exterior stains.

has anybody noticed that behr's gallon is 124 oz only? if i remember it right it used to be 128oz.

carsonsig said: Home depot will take the lowes coupon...? does it take a manager type or what? can someone post up with their experience doing this?

Some will. Some won't. You won't know until you try at your store.

domeng said: has anybody noticed that behr's gallon is 124 oz only? if i remember it right it used to be 128oz.

is this true? i never noticed this. a gallon is 128 ounces, if home depot is selling 124oz instead of 128oz for a 1 gallon can then they're ripping people off..

macroman said: domeng said: has anybody noticed that behr's gallon is 124 oz only? if i remember it right it used to be 128oz.

is this true? i never noticed this. a gallon is 128 ounces, if home depot is selling 124oz instead of 128oz for a 1 gallon can then they're ripping people off..

1 gallon can of paint. How much paint is in that 1 gallon can is another story.

MajorDarkside said: macroman said: domeng said: has anybody noticed that behr's gallon is 124 oz only? if i remember it right it used to be 128oz.

1 gallon can of paint. How much paint is in that 1 gallon can is another story.

Yeah, thats how it looks like.

macroman said: domeng said: has anybody noticed that behr's gallon is 124 oz only? if i remember it right it used to be 128oz.

Could be it leaves room for the tint.

Not to thread crap but their lighter color interior paint is ok. But if you want really dark colors, esp reds/browns/etc..., then I would go with another brand. I know people and my wife even had problems with their dark inside paints. The whites are fine as I even used them, but say no to Behr dark color paints.

Also they usually have some primer on sale when they do these rebates on paints. So get some primer beofre you paint. makes the paint job a LOT better.

Marlin1975 said: macroman said: domeng said: has anybody noticed that behr's gallon is 124 oz only? if i remember it right it used to be 128oz.

That's most likely the case. I checked some cans (of another brand of course) that I bought at Lowes, and saw something similar there. The premixed colors were really one gallon, but the tinting bases were 124 - 126 oz.

ON QUALIFIED PURCHASES BETWEEN 6/26/08 AND 6/30/08.

So there will be another rebate form that should come up when this one is no good.
So if anybody prints it out make sure you send the right rebate form in.

WashingtonState said: Note that this offer is only good on INTERIOR paints--not exterior and/or the Behr well rated exterior stains.
Starting July 2nd there is going to another rebate for EXTERIOR paints also!!

OMG GAY. I just spent $600 on Behr paint last weekend at Home Depot. I could have saved around $150. Ugh I hate that place.

ShaneM said: OMG GAY. I just spent $600 on Behr paint last weekend at Home Depot. I could have saved around $150. Ugh I hate that place.

They, and lowes, always have paint sales around the holidays 4th of july, memorial day, etc... I thought that was common knowledge.

Lowes paint sell

Marlin1975 said: macroman said: domeng said: has anybody noticed that behr's gallon is 124 oz only? if i remember it right it used to be 128oz.

Not to thread crap but their lighter color interior paint is ok. But if you want really dark colors, esp reds/browns/etc..., then I would go with another brand. I know people and my wife even had problems with their dark inside paints. The whites are fine as I even used them, but say no to Behr dark color paints.

Also they usually have some primer on sale when they do these rebates on paints. So get some primer beofre you paint. makes the paint job a LOT better.

Someone over at SD a while back said that he had worked for HD, and that he only heard complaints while he was working there about the dark reds. I've never had any problem with Behr, but I've never used their dark reds. Tried Valspar Signature a few weekends ago (was cheaper with rebates and coupon, as someone suggested above, and I had heard great things about it from friends. Came out nicely and is very durable/scrubable. Slightly thicker than Behr.

ElLocoMofo said: WashingtonState said: Note that this offer is only good on INTERIOR paints--not exterior and/or the Behr well rated exterior stains.

Where did you hear this?

domeng said: has anybody noticed that behr's gallon is 124 oz only? if i remember it right it used to be 128oz.

add 4 oz water

kmumm said: ElLocoMofo said: WashingtonState said: Note that this offer is only good on INTERIOR paints--not exterior and/or the Behr well rated exterior stains.

Where did you hear this?

Oops, it starts July 3rd thru July 6th, I'll start a separate thread later. I have a rebate form that is how I know.

carsonsig said: Home depot will take the lowes coupon...? does it take a manager type or what? can someone post up with their experience doing this?

Have used a few in past a couple of weeks - had hard time a couple times (with one no go - didn't have time to argue) - today cashier told me $10 off will not affect the rebate - hope he is right - will see

i bought some paint today and i'm trying to submit the rebate online but i'm getting the following error message..

Purchase Date: Value does not fall within valid date range

i selected today's date - 6 26 2008....

anyone else having trouble?

schloop said: It's back, so get ready to start painting. Sale starts today 6/26 and goes through 7/6/08.

Behr Rebate Link

Receive $5 back for every gallon can
Receive $20 for every 5 Gallon Bucket.

You can search all the other Behr posts to see how Behr paint compares.
It looks like it is a better than average paint which routinely does well in Consumer Report's testing.

There are better paints out there but for the price this deal is tough to beat.

Gallons average around $20 depending on the finish you choose.

Receive $5 off ALL BEHR 1-gallon and $20 OFF ALL BEHR 5-gallon pails by manufacturer mail-in rebate with the purchase of BEHR interior paint purchased between 6/26/08 - 7/06/08. Promotion valid in U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam The Home Depot stores only. Offer not valid on Oops or Returned paint. No returns on paint without UPC. Rebate requests must be postmarked no later than 7/30/08 and received by August 9, 2008. Void where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed by law. See in-store redemption coupon for complete rebate details.

The offer on the website states that the deal is good through 7/6/08, but on the rebate form PDF it states it's only valid 6/26 - 6/30. Someone please verify when you get the form at B&M.

Note: INTERIOR paint only

I was at HD today, and they had a huge sign with this promo on it, and it stated that it ended June 30, 2008.

dododada said: i bought some paint today and i'm trying to submit the rebate online but i'm getting the following error message..

I'm also getting the same error as you are. I've tried different variations of the date (ie 06 26 2008, 6 26 08 etc)

Ricochet said: dododada said: i bought some paint today and i'm trying to submit the rebate online but i'm getting the following error message..

I'm also getting the same error as you are. I've tried different variations of the date (ie 06 26 2008, 6 26 08 etc)

...and I too am getting the same error....CRAP!

Lex

Well, I didn't dare call the Rebate Center...called my HD and they called me right back and said they had a typo on their end and my HD said to use Dept: 107946 instead of the promo dept. on the rebate form.

Cheers,
Lex

does behr make exterior paint for stucco / EIFS wall . What kind of paint it is and how much ( sq ft) can we paint for a gallon . tia

LexTalionis said: Well, I didn't dare call the Rebate Center...called my HD and they called me right back and said they had a typo on their end and my HD said to use Dept: 107946 instead of the promo dept. on the rebate form.

Cheers,
Lex

Thanks for the update Lex!

If you submit online - you do not need to mail in a rebate form or receipt - how about UPCs ???! Anyone had any experience? TYIA!

btw - really good paint - cut twice - one coat coverage, a little on a "fat and happy" side

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014