• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ripped from SD.

Buy Here

or

Here if the first link says it is out of stock.

No CDs included, but Blizzard supports digital downloads. Head over to the Blizzard store and register the keys then download your CD image!

Keys are legit and work on Battle.net, as far as I can tell.

I feel like playing some D2 before D3 comes out .

Register your keys

here

This site is legit and all the keys work. After you get the keys, simply register on blizzard to get the free digital downloads. Feel free to reference the discussion in SD forums if you have any questions.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Assuming that it loads up fine and it's the current version, and it's not employing a known exploit, I don't know why it... (more)

Hikash (Jul. 23, 2008 @ 6:55p) |

wasn't able to get on b.net w/ the cd key i got from these clowns.
said it's been disabled soon as i tried to login...

Farchitect (Aug. 04, 2008 @ 8:21p) |

mail them about it. they'll send you another key asap.

stridhiryu030363 (Aug. 04, 2008 @ 8:23p) |

Use this alternate link if the first link says it is out of stock:
here

The ladder was reset on June 17th 2008, now would be a good time to get back into the game - Mike 01Hawk

"Just a headsup for anyone that is as dumb as I am. When they email you the code and you register it on blizzard accounts Blizzard gives you a new 26 character CD Key you need to enter. If you enter the 15 character one this site gave you it will fail. You can see your game key by logging in to your blizzard account clicking on games and then clicking on view key for whichever game you are installing." Thanks to saelen for the tip

Price shows up at $5.45 until you check out. Then, look at the bottom (on the screen where you choose your payment method).
Item Product Weight Quantity List Price Price Subtotal
kd003 Diablo II Classic and LOD CD-KEYS 0kg 1 $5.45 $4.91 $4.91

here is another website:

Linky

Use Discount Coupon "mmo1st" to Get 10% Discount,enjoy!!
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1, hope it works!

Although it's a 2000 action-roleplaying game with 1998 graphics, I still think it's one of the most fun computer games I've ever played. While some criticize its point-and-click controls for being too simplistic, this is a game you can pick up in just a few minutes, without having to practice fingertip gymnastics like you do with some games.

If you've never played Diablo II and if at some point in your distant past you've enjoyed playing Dungeons & Dragons or the arcade game Gauntlet, you really ought to jump at this deal. How many other games that are more than 5 years old do you still see on the shelves of your local BB or CC? There's a reason Diablo II is still in production - it's the Beatles or Rolling Stones of computer games.

lousygolfer said: Although it's a 2000 action-roleplaying game with 1998 graphics, I still think it's one of the most fun computer games I've ever played. While some criticize its point-and-click controls for being too simplistic, this is a game you can pick up in just a few minutes, without having to practice fingertip gymnastics like you do with some games.

If you've never played Diablo II and if at some point in your distant past you've enjoyed playing Dungeons & Dragons or the arcade game Gauntlet, you really ought to jump at this deal. How many other games that are more than 5 years old do you still see on the shelves of your local BB or CC? There's a reason Diablo II is still in production - it's the Beatles or Rolling Stones of computer games.

I agree! I busted this out about a year ago and played for a day or so. It's just one of those games you can play over and over again. I might have to pick this up because I seem to have lost my cd-key to the expansion pack!

Sorry I just want a clarification...you dont need the CDs, you can DL them for free from blizzard correct?

Christ, you should NOT have posted this. The only thing that has stopped me from getting Diablo 2/LOD again has been the fact that its cost 40 dollars retail for both of them together. And now I see this....crap.

Yeah with the announcement of Diablo3 I started wondering if number two was any good, so for $5.00 I'll give it a try. Thanks OP

In for one, let's see how easy this is! Loved D1, never played D2, this should be good!

In for 1!

Hopefully they come...

I still remember beta testing D2. Many sleepless nights trading at night.

Welp, Keys came in 5 minutes. Went to Blizzard.com, created an account. Tried to add the keys and the Diablo2 Key was bad. However, the expansion key worked. I sent notification to g2buy.com. Will update when I hear back from them.

Stew560 said: Welp, Keys came in 5 minutes. Went to Blizzard.com, created an account. Tried to add the keys and the Diablo2 Key was bad. However, the expansion key worked. I sent notification to g2buy.com. Will update when I hear back from them.Perhaps 0 instead of O? J/k Let us know!

Argh, why was I sent a link to this thread, Darn you WiredSpider!

Seems legit, but I wanna see a FW story if it works for a FWer.

I jumped and bought a key, and now I'm a waiting for said key

I have a 4 day weekend ahead of me, went ahead and bought a set, the keys came within 10 minutes of the purchase. So far all are legit, currently downloading the games

lousygolfer said: Although it's a 2000 action-roleplaying game with 1998 graphics, I still think it's one of the most fun computer games I've ever played. While some criticize its point-and-click controls for being too simplistic, this is a game you can pick up in just a few minutes, without having to practice fingertip gymnastics like you do with some games.

my vote goes to starcraft, but diablo II is a fun game too!

This reminds me of when Diablo II stuff was all over eBay. I remember selling Stone of Jordan rings for $4 a piece on eBay (a few months earlier they were selling for 20-30 bucks).

For those that are purchasing these, be careful. I have around 80 keysets from Clone Hunting, some of which are banned/muted and a few that are shared between users across realms. Multiple users can use the same key as long as they are being used on different realms. Also, if a key is banned on one realm, it will, in most cases, still work on a different realm.

I was able to register for the digital download with numerous 'bad' keys I have. Single realm mute, full mute, single realm ban, and full BNet ban all were accepted for the digital download.

*edit*
Now that I recall, g2buy.com is one of the notorious in-game spammers on at least the West realm. They ran spam bots to randomly enter games/lobbies and spam their store message. The bots cycled through hundreds of keys during the process.

Well it seems I got my keys accepted for the Digital Download, I wonder if my old account exist, lol.

Thx, got suckered in for $4.91....

I only bought the original Diablo 2 cd-key for 2.65 and I got it about 15 minutes after I paid.

It worked on my blizzard account.

scantron04 said: I only bought the original Diablo 2 cd-key for 2.65 and I got it about 15 minutes after I paid.

It worked on my blizzard account.

Darn it! I own the expansion legally, but not the org. I now own 2 expansions oh well!

4.91 for time killing. excellent!!!

For the price of a venti drink @ Starbucks, I'm in for hours of fun.

Green for OP.

In for 4, only because I'm giving 3 away to friends as gifts.

Cheers,
Eemrek

Wow, this brings back a lot of good memories. Those countless hours of looking for Diablo Clone.

In for 1 before D3 (hopefully will be released sometime in our lifetime).

I'm already level 15 Ladder Druid at Act 5.

I FORGOT TO SLEEP

Darn you OP and this darned deal!

Picked up a set, lots my keys a while back, can't resist hours of fun for just $5.

I've enjoyed the game FATE quite a bit, plus a number of other dungeon exploring games:

Dungeon Explorer
Dungeon Hack
the aforementioned Gauntlet

However, Diablo I didn't do anything for me at all. I played it for a couple of hours, and finally decided I just didn't like it at all. It seemed too repetitive, and didn't hold my interest at all like FATE did.

God the memories on this thread. Someone even mentioned Dungeon Hack. BTW, I still play Gauntlet when I have to. I will be defending the world title this summer

I would not consider myself a gamer, but I spent countless hours on Diablo II. In fact, I spent more time on Diablo II than every single game I've played in my entire life, combined. Once in a while, I go back to the game just to relive good old memories.

Edit: Does anyone have any idea how this seller got over 5,000 CD keys? Thanks.

I already have 2 sets of keys for D2 and LOD. Geeks like me do this so I can move items from my mules to my chars without worrying about stuff getting stolen or games disconnecting.

I do hate the expansion though. To much cheating with bots.

dang it - I just got 2 sets of keys - but in searching it says MapHack is dead now! I cant play this PoS game without maphack.

CRAP! Anyone know if this is still the case - I cant get to edgeofnowhere.cc from work so not sure what is up currently.

Anyone having issues downloading? I'm trying to download from the Blizzard store and their downloader says there was a problem authenticating the download.

Bmr4life said: I already have 2 sets of keys for D2 and LOD. Geeks like me do this so I can move items from my mules to my chars without worrying about stuff getting stolen or games disconnecting.

I do hate the expansion though. To much cheating with bots.

Man, I still have my 2 sets of keys kicking around, but the last thing I need to do right now is reinstall that timesuck. I already lost about 6 years of my life to D2 and I've been clean for 3 years now.
D3 on the horizon is making me nervous enough... >_<

(And there was plenty of bot cheating pre-expansion too, it's just that they all moved over to LoD and left classic alone.)

Stew560 said: Welp, Keys came in 5 minutes. Went to Blizzard.com, created an account. Tried to add the keys and the Diablo2 Key was bad. However, the expansion key worked. I sent notification to g2buy.com. Will update when I hear back from them.

hahaha i agree... man this is old school and its still around?!?! I remember playing D1... duping in D2.... this game was addictive... missed alot of class, almost lost my gf over it and got me into computers... back in the day...

Another good old game is "total annihilation" but they don't have it. Good old 2D game for the fun without the confusion.

green for you OP!

Man. I'd love to get in on this, but GAF just locked a thread on this deal under the premise that it was illegal...

Jethroz said: For those that are purchasing these, be careful. I have around 80 keysets from Clone Hunting, some of which are banned/muted and a few that are shared between users across realms. Multiple users can use the same key as long as they are being used on different realms. Also, if a key is banned on one realm, it will, in most cases, still work on a different realm.

I was able to register for the digital download with numerous 'bad' keys I have. Single realm mute, full mute, single realm ban, and full BNet ban all were accepted for the digital download.

*edit*
Now that I recall, g2buy.com is one of the notorious in-game spammers on at least the West realm. They ran spam bots to randomly enter games/lobbies and spam their store message. The bots cycled through hundreds of keys during the process.

I agree. I would be careful when buying from sites like this. I personally bought nine sets of keys (two for me, seven for friends) and they did work for awhile. However, soon you'll find out that you're sharing the same keys with other people. Then you'll be fighting with these people to see who could get online first with the keys. Next you'll find the keys have been muted or worse -- banned. Of the nine sets I bought, only three appeared not to be shared.

They may be charging you $4.95 for one set. Just know they're charging probably 10 other people for that very same set of keys. So, yeah...it's "Fatwallet" for the seller.

Don't forget about the arcade game Adventure, C-64 Apshai series, and 2600 Adventure. Plus games like the arcade Tutankham. And Archon's hand to hand game.

Skipping 110 Messages...
mail them about it. they'll send you another key asap.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014