• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Available Snapfish Coupons and Snapfish Promotion Codes:
* Get 150 Free 4"x6" Prints + Free Shipping from Snapfish!! Here is how:
1) Register a NEW account (use new email address) and get 50 Free Prints + Free 11" x 14" Poster
2) Get another 100 Free 4"x6" Prints (All customers): Click Here and Enter:
HP PC model number c717nr and HP PC serial number 0000000000
3) Upload your pictures and order 150 prints
4) Use Free Shipping on any 4"x6" order Snapfish Coupon HPFREESHIP778 (Valid for ALL customers, limit one use per account) at checkout
Final Price: 150 4"x6" Prints for FREE + FREE SHIPPING!!!
* Free Shipping on any 4"x6" order with Snapfish Coupon Code HPFREESHIP778 (Valid for ALL customers, limit one use per account)
Edit by Moderator: Thank you for participating in the forums. Please note that this topic is also being discussed Here.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Has anyone who received the delayed order email had their order shipped? I ordered on 7/16/08 and still not processed.

ahmo (Jul. 25, 2008 @ 6:27p) |

My order was shipped 7/28/08 and received on 8/6/08. They ship it it will just take some time.
More importamtly HPFREESHI... (more)

judicska (Aug. 07, 2008 @ 4:46p) |

Thanks everyone for taking the time to leave your comments.

IDidIt2 (Aug. 10, 2008 @ 10:40p) |

Link for the 100 free print credits via HP is dead...instead leads you to 50 free photos with upload (tested when using firefox - may not work with IE) Just add a photo

HPFREESHIP778 - Free shipping coupon has expired. It was valid from 3/31/08 to 7/22/08
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note: codes dont stack, so you can't get "200 prints for free shipping and handling and only pay 1c for 50 of them"

but you can get 150 free prints shipped.

I registered, but only got 20 free prints for the new account. Is there a special link I need to go through to get the 50 free prints + 11x14 post?

IDidIt2 said: Available Snapfish Coupons and Snapfish Promotion Codes:
* Get 150 Free 4"x6" Prints + Free Shipping from Snapfish!! Here is how:
1) Register a new account (use new email address) and get 50 Free Prints + Free 11" x 14" Poster
2) Get another 100 Free 4"x6" Prints (All customers): Click Here and Enter:
HP PC model number c717nr and HP PC serial number 0000000000
3) Upload your pictures and order 150 prints
4) Use Free Shipping on any 4"x6" order Snapfish Coupon HPFREESHIP778 (Valid for ALL customers, limit one use per account) at checkout
Final Price: 150 4"x6" Prints for FREE + FREE SHIPPING!!!
* Free Shipping on any 4"x6" order with Snapfish Coupon Code HPFREESHIP778 (Valid for ALL customers, limit one use per account)

I had a problem setting up a new account. Seems the site kept having an error.

However, I used my existing account to get the 100 Free 4"x6 prints.

Just use the link above and sign in...presto

ionizer said: Note: codes dont stack, so you can't get "200 prints for free shipping and handling and only pay 1c for 50 of them"

but you can get 150 free prints shipped.

Actually the 150 prints are automatically deducted and then the free shipping code is added, so yes it is free prints with free ship.

IDidIt2 said: I had a problem setting up a new account. Seems the site kept having an error.

Same problem here ... something about an application error.

thanks. I got my 150 photo today by UPS

I could only get the 50 free prints... I was unable to get the extra 100. Could you explain more fully how to do it?

daletodd said: I could only get the 50 free prints... I was unable to get the extra 100. Could you explain more fully how to do it?

For some reason i just got 20 free prints... and this is my first account from Snapfish!! (i never use it before!!) but thanks OP, green for you.

i just signed up and only got 20 too. What da heck?

daletodd said: I could only get the 50 free prints... I was unable to get the extra 100. Could you explain more fully how to do it?
100 photo credit deal dead

Hi, how exactly did you do it?? I have an existing account with them also, but I can't figure out how to or where to enter those codes???????

how did you do it??? I can't figure out how or where to enter the code?????

dubeespot said: how did you do it??? I can't figure out how or where to enter the code?????

100 photo credit deal dead

with firefox you should be able to use that (or the initial link posted in the original post) to get 50 photo credits for a new account. If you create a couple new accounts -then share the photos, you can hopefully get the prints you need for the price we all like - FREE

GoCubs said: i just signed up and only got 20 too. What da heck?

Try using firefox not IE -- may have better luck

dannykshu said: GoCubs said: i just signed up and only got 20 too. What da heck?

Try using firefox not IE -- may have better luck

I allways use FF and this is my first account and i got 20 hahaha

Use FF ...click on this link Link

upload a photo (or 50) to get 50 free credits.

Should be good to go

thanks

well i ordered some pictures using the promo, but they are taking for over in processing my order, it's been over a week and still processing. I am only paying 58 cents for over 150 pictures, but cmon Crapfish seems to purposely slowing down my order...

ianxxi said: well i ordered some pictures using the promo, but they are taking for over in processing my order, it's been over a week and still processing. I am only paying 58 cents for over 150 pictures, but cmon Crapfish seems to purposely slowing down my order...

Same here. I wonder if they are canceling orders.

my 300 photos were shipped.. and I received them already

Snapfish HP link doesn't work anymore. Is there a new link?

ianxxi said: well i ordered some pictures using the promo, but they are taking for over in processing my order, it's been over a week and still processing. I am only paying 58 cents for over 150 pictures, but cmon Crapfish seems to purposely slowing down my order...

Dear Snapfish Customer,

We are writing to let you know that the print order you recently placed with Snapfish is still being processed and it will be shipped to you soon. Due to the phenomenal success of our recent 50 for $0.50 sale, demand for prints has temporarily exceeded our capacity to produce them.

Please be aware that we are working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and adding extra personnel to get all of these pending orders shipped as soon as possible. We currently estimate that your order will ship within the next 7 days. We will contact you via email when your order has shipped. We sincerely apologize for this delay and we are very grateful that you have chosen Snapfish to print and store your precious memories. We take this responsibility very seriously and so we hope to have your order printed and delivered to you as soon as we possibly can. We appreciate your patience and your understanding.

Sincerely,
The Snapfish Customer Support Team
http://www.Snapfish.com/helpindex

Has anyone who received the delayed order email had their order shipped? I ordered on 7/16/08 and still not processed.

My order was shipped 7/28/08 and received on 8/6/08. They ship it it will just take some time.
More importamtly HPFREESHIP778 code is dead.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to leave your comments.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014