• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got an e-mail from Baskin Robbins:

The best way to celebrate National Ice Cream Day this July 20th is to head to America's favorite neighborhood ice cream shop and scoop up the fun. Whether you enjoy an ice cream cone or shake, there's an irresistible treat for everyone at Baskin-Robbins®. And with all our delicious flavors from Gold Medal Ribbon® to Pistachio Almond and everything in between, there's no better place to celebrate.
Edit by Moderator: Clarified Title

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Ice Cream..Oh JOY!

Where does it say free?

Can you post the link or the e-mail you've received cause their official site doesn't mention any freebies!

got the e-mail as well, doesn't look like anything is free, they just want you to buy on that day

I had that same email, and it didn't say anything about free ice cream, just this one:

Baskin-Robbins ice cream is the best way to cool off on a hot summer day. And, nothing goes better with ice cream than ice cold water. For a limited time, get a 99¢ 20 oz. Aquafina® with any ice cream purchase. It's perfect for quenching your thirst and washing down your favorite ice cream treats..

Don't they offer a free glass of water anymore? I need water to chase away the ice cream headache.

Maybe as it gets closer to the 20th, a freebie will show up.

I can already picture someone going in on July 20 with that email, demanding a free scoop.

achingtooth said: I can already picture someone going in on July 20 with that email, demanding a free scoop.

The things one will do for a FreEEebiEEe!!!!

My apologies for mis-reading the e-mail!

i'm waiting for national caviar day

baskin robbins ice cream isnt that great, especially when it isnt free. Im surprised they are still in business out here.

Free Baskin Robbins ice cream = yay my favorite kind

wait, it is not free...

Expensive Baskin Robbins ice cream = stay away!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014