• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is my first post, so please be friendly. I recently bought the gift card from Eastbay when it was 20% off, and was waiting for the friends and family deal that never came. However, I now have a coupon code for 25% off of purchases 99 dollars or more. I'm not sure if this is a great deal, but i jumped on it and bought a pair of asics gel kayanos for 99-25, so i still have 20 bucks on my gift card that i spent 80 bucks for, so it's like i paid 60 bucks for the shoes. Not bad, i think.

Here's the code: EMEB8LWN
code expires 7/22/08

Enjoy!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't forget 15% cash_back with MSN Live Search

Edit: Doh! Using the Live link invalidates coupons. Sorry!

Sweet shoes, OP. I've been buying Kayanos exclusively for the past 5 years or so.

I got this message:

COD Not Allowed For This Ship Method

what happened?

sorry i found the reason...

although i use gc, it still need me to input my cc... otherwise it will consider COD...

hmm...I didn't have that problem when I used my gift card. I didn't have to use my credit card for my transaction at all. Just the codes on the gift card itself.

can't seem to use the coupon
curplunkie said: hmm...I didn't have that problem when I used my gift card. I didn't have to use my credit card for my transaction at all. Just the codes on the gift card itself.

Sometimes their giftcard system will go down and you have to add CC info as well. When this happened to me, the order page said theyd manually charge my gift card, but of course put it on the CC instead... one call and they fixed it.

I ordered stuff on Eastbay twice since the live search 15% Cash Back and both times had to write b/c it didn't show up in my pending cash. Once using Credit card and another with gift card. I would just stick with FatCash

dang, just got stuff from Amazon through Eastbay 25% off + shipping

Can I use the coupon to buy gift card, and then use both the gift card and coupon to buy the shoes and others?

hmm, you can try, i've never looked into that, but that would be quite a deal if possible.

longmowx said: Can I use the coupon to buy gift card, and then use both the gift card and coupon to buy the shoes and others?

Yes, at least most of their coupon codes work for gift cards, which is why shopping at Eastbay rules... if only they had golf equipment

Any free shipping code?

Thanks for the heads up OP.

As usual, a bunch of brands are excluded from the 25% coupon. Over the weekend, I ordered an Easton IMX Stealth bat---right on the product page, it says no coupon discount allowed, typical exclusion for Eastbay. However, I did go through MS LiveSearch, and paid with the 20% off giftcards from last winter. I noticed during checkout that there was a little comment near the "promotion code" entry box that said that any coupons are excluded because of the Live Search discount. After finishing the order, I checked my LiveSearch account, and it does appear to have credited me 15% for the entire order. So ended up getting almost $400 worth of equipment for an investment of around $220 (cash outlay for giftcards last year) after the LiveSearch CashBack. Not bad.

New code to the same offer. OP please update, thanks!

Enter promotion code EMEB8SP8 at checkout to receive 25% off on purchases of $99 or more. Valid online at Eastbay.com, by phone or mail. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used toward purchase of GiftCards. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer expires 7/26/2008 (11:59 pm CT)

clamchowda423 said: New code to the same offer. OP please update, thanks!

Enter promotion code EMEB8SP8 at checkout to receive 25% off on purchases of $99 or more. Valid online at Eastbay.com, by phone or mail. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used toward purchase of GiftCards. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer expires 7/26/2008 (11:59 pm CT)

Thanks, don't forget 8% CB

Dopke said: clamchowda423 said: New code to the same offer. OP please update, thanks!

Thanks, don't forget 8% CB

Or 15% back at Live.com (hope it's okay to mention that).

quick FYI - i selected the cheapest method of shipping, and they're using the dreaded FedEx/USPS 'Smartpost' service. if you want to get your order in time for christmas, that "plus" shipping option for $4 more seems appealing. i wish i knew this beforehand!

Just saw notification of my Cash Back, it was taken off the original price, not after the 25%. I haven't used CB that often, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014