• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This Computer will be available from July 27, Comes with 2 year warranty.
See Here and More Detailed Info here

MEDION AKOYA Entertainment Notebook
Computer E5312
Features:

* Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium with
new Media Center Interface, incl. Service Pack 1
* AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile
Technology TL-58 (1.9GHz)
* More is simply more – Gigantic 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM
* Huge hard drive capacity - 250 GB SATA hard drive
* 15.4” TFT Wide-XGA display with 1280x800 pixels.
* Wireless Internet capability
* High quality gloss finish
* ...and much more

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any European users here, who can report their experience with this Medion Akoya laptop?

I was looking for the reviews and there is absolutely nothing coming up
It looks thin but I could not even find the thickness mentioned anywhere.
I hope that all the resourceful folk at FW will find something. It does not start till next wk.

Yeah, I feel you...I have a few questions myself...a media center focus, yet no remote mentioned, HDMI in, out or both? and so on...from experience Medion laptops are top notch with excellent support.

Thanks for the post! I agree that more info is needed before jumping on this next week...

Woops! There is no tv tuner mentioned...bad dog!

hahah
yeah, more and more it is looking to me as if this is a hot deal for 2007 !
Shall I just delete it?
I mean you get nothing but Medion built quality and 2 years warranty, but PC will be obsolete in 3 months !!!

Pros: Medion, 1.9 Ghz x2 processor speed, Extreme throughput wireless connection,HDMI connection, Glossy screen, Warranty.

Cons: Win Vista Home Premium, $599 price.

All in all, a great machine for all but the most serious gamer. Nicely found OP.

tags318 said: Pros: Medion, 1.9 Ghz x2 processor speed, Extreme throughput wireless connection,HDMI connection, Glossy screen, Warranty.

Cons: Win Vista Home Premium, $599 price.

All in all, a great machine for all but the most serious gamer. Nicely found OP.


Really?
I mean this config can be had at around 398 but with Compaq built (quality?)
I am the OP and I am not feeling love for this deal anymore man, but thanks for the green anyways.

i have a medion Laptop and the build quality is really bad. the dvd drive did not work right out of the box and they refused to fix it right. fans are very load .

xenocarcinus said: tags318 said: Pros: Medion, 1.9 Ghz x2 processor speed, Extreme throughput wireless connection,HDMI connection, Glossy screen, Warranty.

Cons: Win Vista Home Premium, $599 price.

All in all, a great machine for all but the most serious gamer. Nicely found OP.


Really?
I mean this config can be had at around 398 but with Compaq built (quality?)
I am the OP and I am not feeling love for this deal anymore man, but thanks for the green anyways.


Yes Really?
I am using my second Medion lappy, after selling my first to a co-worker. I also recommended these Medion laptops to two other co-workers and they love thiers also. The "English Speaking" 24-7 support is a major plus as I had some questions, not problems, and was totally satisfied. These are nice machines.

tags318 said: xenocarcinus said: tags318 said: Pros: Medion, 1.9 Ghz x2 processor speed, Extreme throughput wireless connection,HDMI connection, Glossy screen, Warranty.

Cons: Win Vista Home Premium, $599 price.

All in all, a great machine for all but the most serious gamer. Nicely found OP.


Really?
I mean this config can be had at around 398 but with Compaq built (quality?)
I am the OP and I am not feeling love for this deal anymore man, but thanks for the green anyways.


Yes Really?
I am using my second Medion lappy, after selling my first to a co-worker. I also recommended these Medion laptops to two other co-workers and they love thiers also. The "English Speaking" 24-7 support is a major plus as I had some questions, not problems, and was totally satisfied. These are nice machines.


Wow !
I am glad you found my post useful then !

I have both a medion laptop and desktop. They are great. I wonder if they will be offering a desktop soon. Anyone know how to find out?

Don't forget !
This starts TOMORROW !

As you can see, ONION has given this deal RED, that means this must be a really good deal !!!!

Please report about how much it weighs and how thick it is if someone has bought it.

Just giving a little boost to the topic



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014