LEGO clearance deals at LEGO.com

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
There are a lot of good clearance deals going on right now at LEGO.com, including several Star Wars themed sets:

Imperial AT-ST Ultimate Collectors Series (set 10174)
Was: $79.99 Now: $49.98
This is part of the deluxe line of LEGO sets, with quite a bit more detail and complexity than the normal sets. This set contains 1068 pieces.

Jawa Sandcrawler (set 10144)
Was: $139.99 Now: $99.98
This set contains 1669 pieces and 11 minifigures/droids.

Imperial Star Destroyer Ultimate Collectors Series (set 10030)
Was: $269.99 Now: $199.98
This is a HUGE LEGO set, with 3104 pieces. It is about 3 ft. long when fully constructed.

Death Star 2 Ultimate Collectors Series (set 10143)
This is another big LEGO set, with 3441 pieces.

There are also some great prices on non-Star Wars sets:

Scuderia Ferrari Truck (set 8654)
Was: $79.99 Now: $39.98
This set has 813 pieces and 5 minifigures.

Ferrari 248 F1 (set 8142)
Was: $19.99 Now: $9.98
This set has 167 pieces and 1 minifigure.

Technic Fire Truck (set 8289)
Was: $74.99 Now: $49.98
This set has 1036 pieces.

Lastly, they are clearing out a bunch of train accessories:

Speed Regulator for 9v trains: Was: $41.99 Now: $19.98
Curved Rails for 9v trains: Was: $12.99 Now: $4.98
Train Rail Crossing for RC trains: Was: $24.99 Now: $12.98

Also, don't forget the LEGO Shop@Home 3% CashBack through FatWallet here.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Holy cow thanks!

BTW the right firetruck link is here

LEGO ALWAYS has some sales posted on their site for sets at 50% off, I don't see why this needed to be posted. In fact, if you search, you'll find lots of these already being posted. Nothing here is a new deal.

rightone said: LEGO ALWAYS has some sales posted on their site for sets at 50% off, I don't see why this needed to be posted. In fact, if you search, you'll find lots of these already being posted. Nothing here is a new deal.

Man, don't be so crabby. OP just wants to get his free FW t-shirt. lol

ScrawneyWallet said: rightone said: LEGO ALWAYS has some sales posted on their site for sets at 50% off, I don't see why this needed to be posted. In fact, if you search, you'll find lots of these already being posted. Nothing here is a new deal.

Man, don't be so crabby. OP just wants to get his free FW t-shirt. lol

Seriously... I almost posted the LEGO deals, too. Not to mention, there aren't usually so many good deals in the clearance center. Sure, they often have 50% deals, but the sets that are on sale aren't usually that great.

The 9V train sets were never on sale anyway. LEGO announced a while ago that 9V would be discontinued, but it took over a year and half for them to clearance these. This is the last chance to get actual LEGO plugin electric train/track with real power. From now on, wimpy battery operated RC trains. Probably because they are cheaper to make because they don't need metal in the tracks.

And if you buy 6 or more items, such as the curved track, they apply a discount. One box is only $4.23.

I had been waiting a long time for the tracks to go on sale. The straight tracks, 9V motors, and cross tracks, sold out in less than a day.

Green for OP

I missed the motorized Technic bulldozer when it went on sale. The Star Destroyer is by far my favorite large scale kit, even surpassing the Millennium Falcon.

Green for reminding me that LEGO has Cash Back! Need some gifties for my son soon! Thanks OP!

How about a lot of RED for rightone... since he decided to dish out retalitory red to those of us who gave him red for threadcrapping.

raistlinpsu said: Seriously... I almost posted the LEGO deals, too. Not to mention, there aren't usually so many good deals in the clearance center. Sure, they often have 50% deals, but the sets that are on sale aren't usually that great.

The 9V train sets were never on sale anyway. LEGO announced a while ago that 9V would be discontinued, but it took over a year and half for them to clearance these. This is the last chance to get actual LEGO plugin electric train/track with real power. From now on, wimpy battery operated RC trains. Probably because they are cheaper to make because they don't need metal in the tracks.

And if you buy 6 or more items, such as the curved track, they apply a discount. One box is only $4.23.

I had been waiting a long time for the tracks to go on sale. The straight tracks, 9V motors, and cross tracks, sold out in less than a day.

Green for OP

Agreed...good stuff goes within hours, then only the crappy sets are left...so a post here ends up virtually useless...(and only draws criticism from haters that don't like what's left on clearance.)

Lucked out and got in on both the 9V track and the bulldozer deals...mentally justified it as our family's "stimulus check" frivolous splurge!

(...someday I'll have a need for 300+ ft of LEGO train layout...someday...I hope...)

rkirkpat said: There are a lot of good clearance deals going on right now at LEGO.com, including several Star Wars themed sets:

Imperial AT-ST Ultimate Collectors Series (set 10174)
Was: $79.99 Now: $49.98
This is part of the deluxe line of LEGO sets, with quite a bit more detail and complexity than the normal sets. This set contains 1068 pieces.

Imperial Star Destroyer Ultimate Collectors Series (set 10030)
This is a HUGE LEGO set, with 3104 pieces. It is about 3 ft. long when fully constructed.

Death Star 2 Ultimate Collectors Series (set 10143)
This is another big LEGO set, with 3441 pieces.

All three are GREAT sets!!! AT-ST is only one really appropriate for older kids, although still more of a 'posed display' that can't be articulated and played with. But a 10+ yr old could attack as a challenging build.

Death Star and Star Destroyer are HUGE!!! Almost 3-ft long for the ISD!!! Zero play value once build since they are so fragile...but incredible display pieces for anyone who is a Star Wars or LEGO fan.

(Actually had an ISD on top of the entertainment center for almost a year before our last move...I've got a very, Very, VERY understanding wife...)

ive always wanted to build a star destroyer! sweeeeeeet

Don't forget the free LEGO gold brick key chain for orders over $75! Linky

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014