• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello Everyone,

I saw many posts related to comcast..this one is unique one which I have got from comcast today. As usual today I have visited local WalMart (san jose). One comcast sales engineer offered me like this.

1. If i have comcast digital cable then i can get internet for 19.99 for 6 months and $100 rebate.
2. If you sign up for 3 services (cable,internet & telephone) for 99 for 12 months and $250 rebate.

I told him, like I am not interested in rebates as they have lot of rules to get it.

Then he offered me like comcast cash, means we need not wait for first bill to post our rebate and get the cheque. Instead he will give the comcast checks which we can use to pay the comcast bills right away. Looks like its good deal. As I am not a comcast customer I signed up for highspeed internet for 33 per month for first 6 months and $100 comcast cash checks(that means i can use that 100 to pay my first 3 months bill). and he offered me to waive both activation and onetime installation charges as I am presently ATT customer.

All the above said offers doesn't have any contracts.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I called WalMart many times, no luck. I am in the SF Bay area, can someone pass me the contact number to call them?

TIA

TechBox (Aug. 25, 2008 @ 5:04p) |

Hello, I have got comcast digital phone and high speed internet. I was on a promotion that just ended. I was paying 33 f... (more)

beatmesweety (Aug. 29, 2008 @ 2:10a) |

Does anyone know the contact number in SF bayarea to get this special promotion?

peabi (Sep. 09, 2008 @ 7:16p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Interesting deal.

What area of Wall-to-Wall Mart does one usually find a Comcast sales person?

I think comcast has some tieup with WalMart...I have seen comcast guys putting stalls in many walmarts even in East also..I was in NJ sometime back..Here is the store address which I went today in San Jose
5502 Monterey Rd San Jose, CA 95138

Any idea if there is a way to find out if this offer is available, of if there is even a Comcast guy at any of my local Wally Worlds? I have never seen one, but rarely shop there. I am, however, in need of internet in the next week, so green for you even if I don't find it. Will update.

Not just WalMart. They were at Frys in Sunnyvale as well

I called up here in Urbana, IL and they never heard of signing up for comcast through them.

I visted the WalMart in oceanside, ca. $15 a month for internet with no contract, rebate, or Cash Back.

In the bay area, they are usually on a rotating basis at WalMart & fry's elec. AFAIK, Chances are you would find the same guy on the same day at the same location. Calling your local Fry's/WalMart could save you some money on gas.

In my general area (Marion County, FL) the Comcast retail locations are in:
1. Best Buy
2. Cirkut City
3. Sams Club #6335

However, Comcast does not appear to actually service the area around my abode.
I can has Bright House cable or Embark DSL. Both approx forty-five dollars per month.

OP could you pls post me the contact details of the person who gave you this deal, 'cause deal varies from person to person in the same store at san jose

will send you PM

PorStaker said: Any idea if there is a way to find out if this offer is available, of if there is even a Comcast guy at any of my local Wally Worlds? I have never seen one, but rarely shop there. I am, however, in need of internet in the next week, so green for you even if I don't find it. Will update.

Comcast Offers are available at CCast Offer or at Cable Offers. The deal is $150 in promo instead of $100 at $19.99/pm for 6 months with free cable modem

Guys, any experience using ComcastOffers or Cable offers? I don't want to get shafted on a rebate the never comes. Also, I have comcast internet now, but has anybody canceled service, then signed up wife to avoid the "new customer" only address restriction on these kinds of offers? Does that work? Thanks all

AFunk... you can sign up the wife, just make sure you use a separate phone number (like a cell phone) The phone number is what ties you name to the account.

yep, worked for x & me 2 years ago when we did $99 deal

srinicg said: will send you PM
May I have the contact info too? Thanks.

Comcast also has a deal for a free Wii if you sign up for the triple services (I assume it has a commitment too)

arribasn said: Comcast also has a deal for a free Wii if you sign up for the triple services (I assume it has a commitment too)

Careful though. That's a 2 year commitment, but the rate that you're given at sign-up is only good for 12 months. Then they jack it up another $50 to $60 per month.

I've been lurking around WalMart, Frys and CC. Each time learning comcast we there yesterday. If anyone has contact info could you be so kind as to PM?

deveser said: I've been lurking around WalMart, Frys and CC. Each time learning comcast we there yesterday. If anyone has contact info could you be so kind as to PM?
I am looking for the same info too. I just called Monterey WalMart and they want me to come to the store...and would not give the prices online.

kingno1 said: deveser said: I've been lurking around WalMart, Frys and CC. Each time learning comcast we there yesterday. If anyone has contact info could you be so kind as to PM?
I am looking for the same info too. I just called Monterey WalMart and they want me to come to the store...and would not give the prices online.

I called WalMart many times, no luck. I am in the SF Bay area, can someone pass me the contact number to call them?

TIA

Hello, I have got comcast digital phone and high speed internet. I was on a promotion that just ended. I was paying 33 for internet and 20 for the phone. Now they have increased to 58.95 for intenet and 44.95 for the phone..but they are giving some small discount of around $20 ( i don't know how they calculated it).

I am planning to call them and me enroll in some promotion. But I am a bit skeptical.
Wondering what kind of deal I can ask. I don't need cable television. I got dish.

I am in SF bay area.

Does anyone know the contact number in SF bayarea to get this special promotion?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014