Souper Salad buffet $3.49 all day

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Monday, July 28th only --- Super Salad $3.49 buffet all day. It's there 30th Anniversary

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Well, for sure they were running this in Texas (Houston area). Was tempted to go eat at one & when I saw the line (out ... (more)

thejester (Jul. 28, 2008 @ 9:21p) |

Wow!! Thanks for the find. The whole office went for lunch and saved plenty!

DWPhx (Jul. 28, 2008 @ 11:35p) |

I'm a loyal Souper Salad customer, but I really regretted taking advantage of this deal.

The location I went to was packe... (more)

excoriatorb (Jul. 30, 2008 @ 1:32p) |

This is mostly nationwide. Most Souper Salad will participate, but a few might not.

Find a Souper Salad near you
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

May have to fight through the mobs of old people for some cheap food, haha.

okwa said: Monday, July 28th only --- Super Salad $3.49 buffet all day. It's there 30th Anniversary

But where?

What restaurant???

The Name of the place is Souper salad

jd2010 said: May have to fight through the mobs of old people for some cheap food, haha.

If you would but do some research, you might ascertain that individuals>45 control 63% of the disposible income in the US. Unlike you "young" wage slaves that are only one paycheck from chapter 7!

Restaurant "Super Salad" celebrates there 30th anniversary and special applies to all locations. Check for your location at http://www.soupersalad.com/

dude, you made your own repost

Deal so nice you had to post it twice?

What the hell, OP?
Souper Salad restaurants near ZIP Code 10019:

- No restaurant was found in this zip code.

Your statistics maybe wright but why to give my topic red flag?

*Fixed* Locations

tiretiree said: jd2010 said: May have to fight through the mobs of old people for some cheap food, haha.

If you would but do some research, you might ascertain that individuals>45 control 63% of the disposible income in the US. Unlike you "young" wage slaves that are only one paycheck from chapter 7!

It must be because you all mob cheap buffet places like this!

I have more skill and intelligence than 95% of people over 45 in this world. The only reason they have the money is because society is built to put old people in positions of power over and over again.

i have skills

with a bow staff

iceui2 said: LocationsYour linky is no linky.

iceui2 said: LocationsTry thisLocation Search

Mmmmm...wilted salad, stale bread, day old soup...sign me up!

okwa said: Monday, July 28th only --- Super Salad $3.49 buffet all day. It's there 30th Anniversary

how did you hear about this? i see nothing on the website...

There, Their, They're

The first indicates location, second pertains to possession, and the third is a contraction of words "they" and "are"

Might help sometime in the future

chocoruacal said: Mmmmm...wilted salad, stale bread, day old soup...sign me up!

wow sorry yours sucks but the one i go to has fresh bread soup made several times a day and new salad every hour or so...
but to be fair im sure we can find a crappy fill in the blank rest. for every major chain somewhere in the US...

ANightShopper said: What the hell, OP?

why the hell is it the OP's fault you dont have a location near you? i didn't read anywhere that he promised you to have one near by... ungratefull people sheesh.

Do you also have to purchase a beverage with this deal?

It's a miracle comeback! I remember when OP had 6 reds 3 hours after posting. If this post can hang on for 12 more hours, OP can get a t-shirt!

jd2010 said: tiretiree said: jd2010 said: May have to fight through the mobs of old people for some cheap food, haha.

It must be because you all mob cheap buffet places like this!

I have more skill and intelligence than 95% of people over 45 in this world. The only reason they have the money is because society is built to put old people in positions of power over and over again.

And upon what are basing your braggadocio(a: empty boasting b: arrogant pretension) - "more skill and intelligence than 95% of people over 45 in this world"? Personal interviews, academic, research, or by just pulling a number out of your a_s! I would opine it was choice number three

BTW, what kind of buffet places do you mob? Soup kitchens or rescue missions?

GeneValgene said: okwa said: Monday, July 28th only --- Super Salad $3.49 buffet all day. It's there 30th Anniversary

how did you hear about this? i see nothing on the website...

Locate a store first, then click on "store details". Too bad no stores nearby in Maryland.

jd2010 said:

I have more skill and intelligence than 95% of people over 45 in this world.

And twice the modesty.

Do they have meat?

Thought it was the chain similar to the ones found in downtown Boston.

This appears to be something different (but with the same name) and limited to south and south east.

Got my hopes up!

Great find, only 2 miles from where I live. I called them and confimed they have this special today. Thanks OP

qcumber98 said: Do they have meat?

I am thinkin for the baked potatoes they have to have Bacon... isn't it illegal to not have Bacon for a baked potato?

But sorry no cat.

ANightShopper said: What the hell, OP?

I realize Hell's Kitchen has its share of eateries but not every chain has an outlet in New York City.

Called in Houston (Meyerland location), and they are running this promotion as well.

dodgeman007 said: ANightShopper said: What the hell, OP?

why the hell is it the OP's fault you dont have a location near you? i didn't read anywhere that he promised you to have one near by... ungratefull people sheesh.

And it was really clear on the linked page that the locations only span the Southeast and Mountain
regions. I didn't even bother typing in a NJ zip code.

Thanks OP!

this is a joke. i live in a huge city and there are none of these so called restaurants. negative for you op.

SDpwnsFW said: this is a joke. i live in a huge city and there are none of these so called restaurants. negative for you op.

This is not OP's fault. Don't expect every single restaurant chain to be in your city!

Well, for sure they were running this in Texas (Houston area). Was tempted to go eat at one & when I saw the line (out the door), I decided that it wasn't that important to eat there. And, the food isn't THAT good for me to wait in line & for a seat. Thanks OP, but I passed.

Wow!! Thanks for the find. The whole office went for lunch and saved plenty!

I'm a loyal Souper Salad customer, but I really regretted taking advantage of this deal.

The location I went to was packed, but had apparently not bothered to put on enough staff to cover the rush of business this deal produced. At various times while we were there, they ran out of bowls, spoons, iced tea and ice cream. The poor overworked waitress for my table was covering so many tables that it took her 10 minutes to produce a drink refill.

Considering how much was missing from the usual experience, I'd say the price was unfortunately about right.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014