• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Free 20oz Drink with the purchase of popcorn at the following prices:

46oz bag: $2.25 (small)
85oz bag: $2.75 (medium)
130oz bag: $3.25 (large)

This set of coupons expires on September 31st, 2008, but new coupon links are sent every week in the showtime newsletter.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

POPCORN here in CHICAGO is a lot HIGHER then the prices quoted, our local Movie Theater will not honor they cheap coupons. Besides not a good deal anyway.

WHERE YOU FROM ? AND WHAT THEATERS IN YOUR AREA ACCEPT THEM ????

MangoGT said: Link

This set of coupons expires on September 31st, 2008, but new coupon links are sent every week in the showtime newsletter.

I HIGHLY doubt the weight of the popcorn you listed, 130oz LOL thats as much as a BOWLING BALL and would fill a LARGE GARBAGE CAN

Or you can just sign up for their newsletter:

Link

Kingofthenet said: MangoGT said: Link

I HIGHLY doubt the weight of the popcorn you listed, 130oz LOL thats as much as a BOWLING BALL and would fill a LARGE GARBAGE CAN

What are you talking about? 130 fluid ounces is a little over 1 gallon: See Google.

iceui2 said: Kingofthenet said: MangoGT said: Link

What are you talking about? 130 fluid ounces is a little over 1 gallon: See Google.

Popcorn is Liquid Now? Yummy You don't measure DRY things with Liquid Measurements, and a gallon of water IS 8.33 pounds

Kingofthenet said: iceui2 said: Kingofthenet said: MangoGT said: Link

Popcorn is Liquid Now? Yummy You don't measure DRY things with Liquid Measurements, and a gallon of water IS 8.33 pounds

No, they don't measure using the weight of the popcorn. They use the size of the bucket - the amount of water the bucket can hold. Notice they don't weigh the popcorn when you order popcorn - they just fill up the bucket.

I know,I am just saying that when you buy a bag of popcorn in the supermarket, it is correctly listed as say 8oz or whatever of ACTUAL popcorn weight. They should just call it a 130oz popcorn CUP.

I LOVE Goodrich theaters! I've used these coupons since the local Goodrich theatre / Portage 16 opened.

In addition to these deals, they also offer a popcorn bucket for $10. It's good for unlimited refills for 6 months (July - Dec right now). Also, any movie, even brand new releases, are only $5 anytime from 4pm-6pm...at least at my local Goodrich theatre.

[btw, for those in the Chicagoland area, the IMAX in Portage is the largest in the area w/ ~455 seats. I saw The Dark Knight there and LOVED it. ]

You can sign up for their mailing list(email) and get these coupons sent to you quite often. I use them everytime I go. Great deal! And don't forget the free refills on pop and 25c popcorn refills

And Londo, I also go to Portage I-Max alot Killer theater!

There are some umm...interesting replies in this thread!

-Biglar, those coupons are valid at any Goodrich theater.
-I believe the volume of the bags is measured in fluid ounces. They are accurate.
-Right--these are the coupons from the Newsletter. I figured I would save some people the spam and just post a direct link.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014