• 17576 77 7879
  • Page
  • Text Only
I have broken G11. I wonder what trade in would cost for G11 or a G12? Has anyone done a similar exchange with Canon?

Hello everyone I just have some questions for u, Do u know G11 is available in store? and I have canon s30 also s40 do they accept them in program or not if accept which one they accept
I appreciate ur help
Thank u

^^^
^^^

^^^
^^^
^^^
where are u guys no body answer me

Right now on canon's refurbished EOS site many SLRs are 25% off. E.g. 5D MK II is $1319.40. If I go through the loyalty program, do I get another 20% off? If not, then there's no reason to go through loyalty program now, is there?

Seek and ye shall find

OctaneZ said:   foche911 said:   Is G11 available? Has anyone exchanged their old camera for a G11? If so what camera and what was deal?

Yes, G11 is in the program I got one through the program, as for the "Deal" you call up, ask for loyalty discount, they offer you a price, should be $259.99 or so, they mail you camera, you mail back dead canon camera. It's simple and Easy. Check the front page of this thread for more info.

sabqsabq2012 said:   ^^^
^^^

^^^
^^^
^^^
where are u guys no body answer me

generously said:   Right now on canon's refurbished EOS site many SLRs are 25% off. E.g. 5D MK II is $1319.40. If I go through the loyalty program, do I get another 20% off? If not, then there's no reason to go through loyalty program now, is there?
bump - curious about this also - does anyone know?

cgott42 said:   generously said:   Right now on canon's refurbished EOS site many SLRs are 25% off. E.g. 5D MK II is $1319.40. If I go through the loyalty program, do I get another 20% off? If not, then there's no reason to go through loyalty program now, is there?
bump - curious about this also - does anyone know?

bump again....someone's going to need to call Monday...this could be incredibly hot, although I doubt it will fly.

generously said:   Right now on canon's refurbished EOS site many SLRs are 25% off. E.g. 5D MK II is $1319.40. If I go through the loyalty program, do I get another 20% off? If not, then there's no reason to go through loyalty program now, is there?

You are correct that the current promo is a better deal than the loyalty program. You can't double dip.

thx

I was told you can't double up, and the current pricing is better than the loyalty prices. I managed to get a T3i kit on Friday afternoon for like $390 (the status currently says "warehoused," so I hope I get it). I would refresh the screen every few minutes and occasionally they would be in stock. The first 2 times they were gone before I could complete the purchase and removed from my cart, but the third time it went through. You literally have minutes to complete everything. Good luck!

Anyone know is G11 avalible right now?

my camira is canon S60 and I don't know if i can exchange it with G11 anyone know?

alking0123 said:   Anyone know is G11 avalible right now?

my camira is canon S60 and I don't know if i can exchange it with G11 anyone know?
Why don't you read the thread first.

Just bought a refurbished 60D. Looks and smells new. But what's the shutter count? Eoscount is no longer free. I tried Eosinfo; it crashed. What's the best free way to get the shutter count? I prefer not using an open source firmware -- don't want to risk bricking the camera before I use it.

I sold my old canon camera when it was new!

I have Canon Rebel 2000 film camera. I would like to sell.

Hi All,
I called in recently and have updates on some cameras.

T3 351.91 (w/lens)
T3i 447.99 (w/lens)
G12 279.99
SX 40 275.19

Called and asked about 5D Mark III. Said it's not on the program yet

I see the 5D mk III in the refurb store right above the mk II and costing $1K more (before the 20% off). If it's in the refurb store, it is in the loyalty program, right? I think it'd be interesting to wait for the 6D.

generously said:   I see the 5D mk III in the refurb store right above the mk II and costing $1K more (before the 20% off). If it's in the refurb store, it is in the loyalty program, right? I think it'd be interesting to wait for the 6D.

Not necessarily true. I called them after 5D3 was there at the refurb store, and they said it's not yet on the loyalty program. Also I remember when 5D2 first came out at refurb, it took some time until they let it out with the loyalty. However, I think some people got lucky with easy CSR, so might be worth the shot calling and asking.

tpatana said:   generously said:   I see the 5D mk III in the refurb store right above the mk II and costing $1K more (before the 20% off). If it's in the refurb store, it is in the loyalty program, right? I think it'd be interesting to wait for the 6D.

Not necessarily true. I called them after 5D3 was there at the refurb store, and they said it's not yet on the loyalty program. Also I remember when 5D2 first came out at refurb, it took some time until they let it out with the loyalty. However, I think some people got lucky with easy CSR, so might be worth the shot calling and asking.

Agreed. I was excited when the T4i was added to the refurb store, only to call and learn that it was not part of the Loyalty program. The agent said that not all refurbs are part of the program, and that they have no idea if/when something will be added until it appears on their list (sounded like he gets those questions a LOT, lol).

Turned in A80 with broken zoom, got 60d body for $639.

momgoingbroke said:   Turned in A80 with broken zoom, got 60d body for $639.

Thanks for the info. I'm looking at the 60D myself, but I wonder if it's worth paying the extra $60 to buy brand new from Amazon. I understand that Canon loyalty program is only offers a 90-day warranty.

$639 for a refurb 60d is a terrible price when new ones are the same price or cheaper.

Estupido said:   $639 for a refurb 60d is a terrible price when new ones are the same price or cheaper.I have been looking for weeks and could not find one for under $699 (BB). Almost everyone else had it for $799. Where have you found it for less?

momgoingbroke said:   Estupido said:   $639 for a refurb 60d is a terrible price when new ones are the same price or cheaper.I have been looking for weeks and could not find one for under $699 (BB). Almost everyone else had it for $799. Where have you found it for less?That is a decent price MGB, they had a sale during Christmas and were selling for a bit less. I got the 5D2 but after comparing with a friends' 60D, ended up returning the 5D2. 5D2 is a great camera but 60D was good enough for me so I will be getting a 60D one of these days. If you had a xxD before, you will not like the 60D ergonomics but I hope to get used to it over time.

I wish they had a 1D MKIV as part of the program

Needless to say, I bought my 5D MKII through this program and it's been perfect. No issues what so ever.

userid said:   momgoingbroke said:   Estupido said:   $639 for a refurb 60d is a terrible price when new ones are the same price or cheaper.I have been looking for weeks and could not find one for under $699 (BB). Almost everyone else had it for $799. Where have you found it for less?That is a decent price MGB, they had a sale during Christmas and were selling for a bit less. I got the 5D2 but after comparing with a friends' 60D, ended up returning the 5D2. 5D2 is a great camera but 60D was good enough for me so I will be getting a 60D one of these days. If you had a xxD before, you will not like the 60D ergonomics but I hope to get used to it over time.Thanks. Yes, I heard refurbs were on sale during Christmas but I could not buy one then.
I handled the 60d at the store, and it is a bit more bulky than the xsi I currently own, but it felt good. The 7D was too bulky for me. I lot of my photo friends are going full frame but I am not reinvesting in all the lenses I have. I don't make money off photography so I think the 60d will be just what I need (at least I hope so!).
It came last night and I didn't have the time to do anything more than open the box and inspect the contents. Looking forward to playing with it!

How much is the 5Dmk2 currently going for on the CLP? Thanks

crasher8 said:   How much is the 5Dmk2 currently going for on the CLP? Thanks

$1,583 + tax. Is there anything else I can do for you?

I called and got some updates and traded in my 700 IS:

T1i $286.71
T2i $358.39
T3i $447.99

I ended up getting the T2i, I will report back when I get it on condition.

I don't see the T1i on their website/refurb section
http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductListingViewAll_10051_10051_-1_29252_lowPrice_list

also do they even have T1i's in stock there?
thx

You have to call, they don't have T1i or T2i listed but they had them in stock when I called, as well as the loyalty prices are lower then they show on the site.

schmedy said:   You have to call, they don't have T1i or T2i listed but they had them in stock when I called, as well as the loyalty prices are lower then they show on the site.

I don't remember seeing the loyalty prices on the site. The loyalty prices are after a 20%(?) discount taken off the refurb prices I believe. I haven't gotten my camera yet. But I've been keeping an eye on what cameras are available from time to time.

I got my T2i in yesterday, the only thing I can tell that it is not new is the white box vs black one, no scratches, marks, mars, etc.

schmedy said:   I got my T2i in yesterday, the only thing I can tell that it is not new is the white box vs black one, no scratches, marks, mars, etc.

I bet most if not all of them are overstocks and are brand new. They just have switch boxes and sell it as "refurb". I got the G11 and is great. Now looking at the T3i.
Just curious, why didn't you get the T3i instead? It was only about $90 difference.

It was a present for my girlfriend and she wanted a T2i, I told her about the T3i and she didn't want me to spend the extra on it, so I was like fine whatever.

i called in just now about my SX30IS to get a T4i, rep gave me price of $736.36 for T4I with 55-135 Lens. %50 less than what is posted online for refurb one. and no credit for my working SX30IS.

did you mean 55-250mm or 28-135mm?

pinnamanenis said:   i called in just now about my SX30IS to get a T4i, rep gave me price of $736.36 for T4I with 55-135 Lens. %50 less than what is posted online for refurb one. and no credit for my working SX30IS.

Just called -- said I had a non-working XT -- for those who are interested -- prices are about $20-30+ off refurb list prices -- worth scratching up a non-working body if you want to get the deal.
T2i (body only) 268.79 (with 18-55 IS) 313.59
T3i (18-55 IS) 447.99
T4i (body only) 511 (18-55 IS) 575.99 (18-135 IS ST - silent focus) 735.36

it should be non working. buy a non working camera from eBay and call them. Hope it helps

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 17576 77 7879
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014