• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon link

This is the new album, $5 until monday.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This album rocks!

DRM free! How many years did it take?

Downloaded it yesterday. I check Amazon every Friday for these deals. I'm digging their selections.

i will possess this album

I know I posted it, but I'm on the fence.
I'm going to have to try to hear some more of it.
Sounds a tad down tempo.
I miss the Postal Service type songs.

Definitely worth five bucks. imo its their best album.

chibimike said: I know I posted it, but I'm on the fence.
Sounds a tad down tempo.

I agree. I don't like their newer stuff much... including this album. Still, if you it's your cup of tea, this is a pretty good deal.

chibimike said: I know I posted it, but I'm on the fence.
Sounds a tad down tempo.

i just have to point out that the postal service and death cab for cutie are different bands with different sounds. rumor is that there is a new postal service album in the works.

I would love to hear a new postal service album.

I know they are different bands, but I prefer the postal service or the uptempo Death cab stuff like We looked like giants, soul meets body, and crooked teeth.

I recommend this album to anyone considering it. This is my favorite album of the year.

Great album, wish I'd waited!

thanks op, picked up a copy

Decent album. I'm a big fan of the band, so I bought the CD. I like the feel of an actual CD better.

wonderful deal, thanks OP.

steveo2626 said: This album rocks!

The term "rocks" might be just a bit of an overstatment here... not a bad price though

This deal is still valid today. Usually they are shut down on Monday.

I did end up buying this and although most songs are down tempo, it is very good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10:30PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.