• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Check your local Staples starting 08/10 for filler paper only a penny!

Edit by Moderator: Clarified Title

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

u mean 9 cents

"only 9 cents"

Call me crazy, but that may be the worse title of any thread, in any forum, of all time.

Semarin said: "only 9 cents"

Call me crazy, but that may be the worse title of any thread, in any forum, of all time.

Hey "Crazy", I think you're right!

When I can buy "9 cents" for "8 cents", then let me know...

9 cent per each 150 page pack.
LINK ONE and LINK TWO.

Edit: melanietaka, if you click on the edit link on your original post you can fix the title if you wish.

anyone have a free shipping code?

I'm gonna call you on it, because at least that title has a price...you just don't know what the price is for. I think titles like "Great deals" are even more useless.

Perhaps someone can start a thread titled "Only 1 cent"
and include things like where 1 cent gumball machines are located.

Anyone have a coupon code to make this deal "only 7 cents"?

I like how the content of the post doesn't even match the title

better luck on your next post

I already saw the ad - it was posted yesterday. There is also free Elmer's glue, 5-pack mechanical pencils for $0.25, index cards for $0.33, etc...

Better title here than in every thread that you've ever posted in Hot Deals, which according to the Fatwallet forum search is zero.

iceui2 said: I already saw the ad - it was posted yesterday. There is also free Elmer's glue, 5-pack mechanical pencils for $0.25, index cards for $0.33, etc...

Link Please! they finally put a Staples in near me, time to 'load up'

Thanks!

Just got back from Staples. There are, indeed, giving 2 bottles of Elmer's Glue absolutely free. No rebates! Limit 5 on the 9 cent filler paper. They also have $1.99 reams of paper (limit 2) and a few other cheap items.

FYI, Office Depot price matches Staples brands and vice versa. Helps you get past the limit caps if you don't like to go into the same store twice. OD also has a $7 scientific calc for FAR. I got some skool supplies with the calc, free glue, 2 $2 packs of paper, and used a $5 off $25 coupon on the bunch. Coupon printed out during last week's OD skool supply trip. Looks like they broke down the discount per item so it's about 20% off each since I used a filler to get just above $25. Plan on returning it though. Curious to see what they do.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014