• filter:
  • 14 5 67812
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
adextra01 said: hoseman666 said: 704290 Sony BDU-X10S Internal SATA Blu-ray Disc BD-ROM Drive $37.93 (was $149.99)
Awesome, will check it out tomorrow.

Also, they had the Sony DRU-840a internal DVD RW (IDE) driver for $17.9x (didn't grab the sku - it might be 465695)

rated:
I scored one of the bluray players. Thnks!
edit: it was 37.93 and marked on the shelf tag as such (VA)

rated:
scored one for 37.93 in tx

rated:
Picked up the last one in South Denver, at least I think. After hitting my local store, I had to drive down to Castle Rock for the last one they had. At least the guy helping me in Greenwood Village looked up inventory in other stores, found the last one in Castle Rock, called and had it put on hold for me. The cashier also tagged on a 15% off coupon (#18296180) without even asking or mentioning it, so I picked the drive up for $26.06! Only bummer thing is that this is a read-only drive, for anything. No burning even DVDs or CDs with this drive, it just reads finalized discs. Still, not a bad way to add a second drive for disc-to-disc copying or playing a BD movie.

This is my first OD deal I've ever been able to score! Thanks again Fatwallet!

rated:
Nice deal for the BluRay drive.

Congrats to people who got it.

rated:
scored last 1 bluray players at local OD in houston thanks op

rated:
hoseman666 said: ~ 704290 Sony BDU-X10S Internal SATA Blu-ray Disc BD-ROM Drive $37.93 (was $149.99)~

Thanks hoseman666, I scored 2.

Here a lil sumpin' sumpin' in return:

~428489 Sauder Heritage Hill Hutch For Credenza, Bethel Cherry $14.94 (was $149.99)~
~913995 Sauder Heritage Hill Computer Armoire, 72 7/8"H x 36 1/8"W x 21 1/8"D, Classic Cherry $49.94 (was $429.99)~

Oddly enough, the desk that goes with this unit is not clearance. Go figure.

rated:
Found Sauder Heritage Hill Credenza regularly priced at $189.99 marked down to $9 and Sauder Hill Credenza regularly priced at $229.99 also marked down to $9.

Bought both for $19.24 (with tax).

OD employee who helped me explained that alot of items are being disco'd so they are clearancing almost all of the furniture and pricing it to be sold immediately. We arrived about 10 minutes after they brought the clearanced furniture out to the floor. They had office chairs marked from $60 to $35 and $150 to $75. We're going back in a week to see how much further they'll be discounted.

rated:
~347040 Waring WC-1000 Professional Coffee Maker 17.94 (was 179.00)~
~665375 Bush Furniture Raptor TV Stand and video game station $77.93~

rated:
Scored 2 Sony Blue Rays in Dallas ...gave me 2 FREE 3 year warranties...go figure

rated:
Found 3 empty BD boxes on the shelf with the sku stuck on them, one being a burner with the wrong sku on it. Mgr went to lockup but returned for the box (gave her the burner box hoping to get lucky) then came back saying they had none throwing the boxes away. Anyone else find empty boxes for display? Anyway she found 1 at another store, called to verify availablity and had them hold it for me. Tried to find the sku of the burner wanting to check the price but it's not on their site.

rated:
can I buy online and return and rebuy in store ? Any one tried this. Can I return online ones in store ?

rated:
Nabbed the last BD drive @ two stores in Omaha NE.

Thanks!

rated:
~98098 ativa lightscribe internal dvdrw drive 12.93~
It's a rebadged liteon lh-18a1h. Got the last one at east palo alto, ca.

rated:
retrac said: Found 3 empty BD boxes on the shelf with the sku stuck on them, one being a burner with the wrong sku on it. Mgr went to lockup but returned for the box (gave her the burner box hoping to get lucky) then came back saying they had none throwing the boxes away. Anyone else find empty boxes for display? Anyway she found 1 at another store, called to verify availablity and had them hold it for me. Tried to find the sku of the burner wanting to check the price but it's not on their site.
Yes, my local store had two Blueray burner display boxes and one DVD only display box on the shelf. I checked the inventory system myself on their computer kiosk and inventory was zero. However, I was able to find one of the non-Blueray Sony DVD Recorders mentioned earlier in this thread (I think the model is 840A, but I'm not at home to check). It was priced at $17.xx (marked down from $69.xx).

rated:
NJRen said: ~98098 ativa lightscribe internal dvdrw drive 12.93~
It's a rebadged liteon lh-18a1h. Got the last one at east palo alto, ca.
IDE

rated:
retrac said: Found 3 empty BD boxes on the shelf with the sku stuck on them, one being a burner with the wrong sku on it. Mgr went to lockup but returned for the box (gave her the burner box hoping to get lucky) then came back saying they had none throwing the boxes away. Anyone else find empty boxes for display? Anyway she found 1 at another store, called to verify availablity and had them hold it for me. Tried to find the sku of the burner wanting to check the price but it's not on their site.
I think i saw that blu-ray burner at my local store in houston for 99.99

rated:
if its the Sony bd-r its 399.99

rated:
saw various cordless phones on clearance, but only remember Panasonic 5.4GHz, 4 handsets with answering machine, $49.xx, half off. sorry don't remember any other details.

rated:
trinhbang said: retrac said: Found 3 empty BD boxes on the shelf with the sku stuck on them, one being a burner with the wrong sku on it. Mgr went to lockup but returned for the box (gave her the burner box hoping to get lucky) then came back saying they had none throwing the boxes away. Anyone else find empty boxes for display? Anyway she found 1 at another store, called to verify availablity and had them hold it for me. Tried to find the sku of the burner wanting to check the price but it's not on their site.
I think i saw that blu-ray burner at my local store in houston for 99.99
You are correct sir. I finally ran across 1 and that was the price in their computer.

rated:
I think OD store #0006 had 2 left, I checked them last week.

rated:
~Canon Pixma ip1800 printer $9.99 SKU 610035~

rated:
KidCharliemain said: ~Canon Pixma ip1800 printer $9.99 SKU 610035~

Canon website says suggested retail $24.99 so not only that great of a drop but if that's the suggested retail then you know this has got to be the worst printer in history.

rated:

ActiveX Component cannot create object

If anyone knows what I'm talking about PM me because it's REALLY starting to annoy me.

rated:
salsdali said: KidCharliemain said: ~Canon Pixma ip1800 printer $9.99 SKU 610035~

Canon website says suggested retail $24.99 so not only that great of a drop but if that's the suggested retail then you know this has got to be the worst printer in history.

The black cartridge (PG-40) should be compatible with the following models-
Pixma IP1600, Pixma IP1700, Pixma IP1800, Pixma MP140, Pixma MP150, Pixma MP160, Pixma MP170, Pixma MP180, Pixma MP210, Pixma MP450, Pixma MP460, Pixma MX300, Pixma MX310, Pixma MP470, Pixma IP2600, Pixma MP190, Fax JX200

and the color cartridge (CL-41) should be compatible with the following models-
Pixma IP1600, Pixma IP1700, Pixma IP1800, Pixma IP6210D, Pixma IP6220D, Pixma IP6310D, Pixma MP140, Pixma MP150, Pixma MP160, Pixma MP170, Pixma MP180, Pixma MP210, Pixma MP450, Pixma MP460, Pixma MX300, Pixma MX310, Pixma MP470, Pixma IP2600, Pixma MP190

(These compatibilities are pulled from Megatoners, my go to guys for ink; not entirely sure why they show different models for the two cartridges, but they're expertise has proven reliable in the past, enough so that I have confidence using them as a reference source).

Since the best price I've seen (in an admittedly brief search) for either cartridge is about $15 each (usually plus shipping) then $10 just for the cartridges is a great price. Use the printer as a terrarium or a doorstop.

rated:
~103563 40oz bag Reese's PBC miniatures $1.94 (was $12.99)~ I stocked up now Halloween is all taken care of! :slapshands:

rated:
~890310 Sony BWU300S Internal Blu-ray Disc Drive 99.93 was 399.99 ~

rated:
ampicillinct said: ~890310 Sony BWU300S Internal Blu-ray Disc Drive 99.93 was 399.99 ~For those who don't know, this is a Recordable/Rewritable SATA Drive.

rated:
retrac said: ampicillinct said: 890310 Sony BWU300S Internal Blu-ray Disc Drive 99.93 was 399.99For those who don't know, this is a Recordable/Rewritable SATA Drive.

Actually it should be $39.94 nationwide for at least two weeks now. However don't go running out thinking you are actually going to find one. Unlike the BDU-X10S posted earlier these were only available online at OfficeDepot.com when they were an active OD SKU. The 5-6 local OD stores nationwide that showed them in stock two weeks ago were all .com customer returns. It was never a locally stocked item.

rated:
cnIsfg said: retrac said: ampicillinct said: 890310 Sony BWU300S Internal Blu-ray Disc Drive 99.93 was 399.99For those who don't know, this is a Recordable/Rewritable SATA Drive.

Actually it should be $39.94 nationwide for at least two weeks now. However don't go running out thinking you are actually going to find one. Unlike the BDU-X10S posted earlier these were only available online at OfficeDepot.com when they were an active OD SKU. The 5-6 local OD stores nationwide that showed them in stock two weeks ago were all .com customer returns. It was never a locally stocked item.

Then why did all the OD's that I checked instore have at least two empty display boxes on the shelf??

I mean if you don't stock the item, why display it?

Sounds deceptive to me. Ah well, par for the course at good ole OD. lol

rated:
cnIsfg said: retrac said: ampicillinct said: 890310 Sony BWU300S Internal Blu-ray Disc Drive 99.93 was 399.99For those who don't know, this is a Recordable/Rewritable SATA Drive.

I checked a local store yesterday because they had 2 empty display boxes on the shelf. They were still 99.93. Many items are not NW pricing

rated:
salsdali said: cnIsfg said: retrac said: ampicillinct said: 890310 Sony BWU300S Internal Blu-ray Disc Drive 99.93 was 399.99For those who don't know, this is a Recordable/Rewritable SATA Drive.

Then why did all the OD's that I checked instore have at least two empty display boxes on the shelf??

I mean if you don't stock the item, why display it?

Sounds deceptive to me. Ah well, par for the course at good ole OD. lol

GO back and LOOK at those empyt boxes aCLOSELY! The stickers on the boxes states special order. IOW NO LOCAL STOCK

rated:

BWU300S (149.16kB)
Disclaimer
hoseman666 said: cnIsfg said: retrac said: ampicillinct said: 890310 Sony BWU300S Internal Blu-ray Disc Drive 99.93 was 399.99For those who don't know, this is a Recordable/Rewritable SATA Drive.

I checked a local store yesterday because they had 2 empty display boxes on the shelf. They were still 99.93. Many items are not NW pricing

See my reply above above and these ARE $39.94 national OD clearance as you can veify right on OD's site by selecting local store pickup and then searching on the SKU. These $39.94 BWU300S's have been discussed at nausium on other deals sites for two weeks. No local OD stores actually have them unless somone returned a .com order to that store. I found out about it while looking for the BDU-X10S and mistakenly picked up one of these BWU300S emptly boxes on the shelf. Like others here, I also neglected to read the bright flourescent label on the box that states: display box special order only.

rated:
~516015 Ativa 1200VA UPS Battery Backup $9.94~

Still a few of these around.

rated:
TellyTubby said: ~516015 Ativa 1200VA UPS Battery Backup $9.94~

Picked up the last 2 of these in the El Paso, TX area. Thank you OP

rated:
hoseman666 said: ~ 704290 Sony BDU-X10S Internal SATA Blu-ray Disc BD-ROM Drive $37.93 (was $149.99)~

I actually found one of these in El Paso, TX and it was now down to $14.94!!!!! Surprised the heck out of me that somebody actually still had these on the shelf!

rated:
TellyTubby said: ~516015 Ativa 1200VA UPS Battery Backup $9.94~

Thanks TellyTubby found one of these today.

rated:
yeah looked all over NE for the UPS, no go in Omaha and Lincoln
oh well thx though

rated:
:woops:

rated:
TellyTubby said: 516015 Ativa 1200VA UPS Battery Backup $9.94
Amazing price, but I wouldn't us it on anything important given the track record of Ativa quality and customer service ...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014