• filter:
  • 123 4 512
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Does anyone knows what locations are they closing.

rated:
websokind said: Yes, the Canon EOS Rebel XT 283936 will scan at the register for $479 and change. It is part of the 50% promo the store is doing on red tag clearance. Once the total button is hit, the item should be $240ish+tax.

Anybody buy this recently? My local OD has THREE of these now, NIB. Not sure where they came from because the store did not have any of these when I checked for the XTi a few weeks ago. The boxes look prestine and I'm itching to buy one. Price on the tag says $369.99. Oddly the SKU comes up as invalid at the InkDepot computer.

I'm curious if this will ring up with any kind of discount. Looks like 25% is the highest "red tag" percentage off so maybe the camera will be 25% off. Still not as cheap as I'd like it to be - but still a good value.

I might just go in and buy it and see what the price is, and return to another store if necessary. If the manager is working though I'll just ask him to humor me and total up the sale. He did that for the XTi when I was curious if it was a part of the 50% off red tag sale around Black Friday time.

rated:
S105dude said: websokind said: Yes, the Canon EOS Rebel XT 283936 will scan at the register for $479 and change. It is part of the 50% promo the store is doing on red tag clearance. Once the total button is hit, the item should be $240ish+tax.

Anybody buy this recently? My local OD has THREE of these now, NIB. Not sure where they came from because the store did not have any of these when I checked for the XTi a few weeks ago. The boxes look prestine and I'm itching to buy one. Price on the tag says $369.99. Oddly the SKU comes up as invalid at the InkDepot computer.

I'm curious if this will ring up with any kind of discount. Looks like 25% is the highest "red tag" percentage off so maybe the camera will be 25% off. Still not as cheap as I'd like it to be - but still a good value.

I might just go in and buy it and see what the price is, and return to another store if necessary. If the manager is working though I'll just ask him to humor me and total up the sale. He did that for the XTi when I was curious if it was a part of the 50% off red tag sale around Black Friday time.

My local OD seems to like to bounce back and forth between 25% and 50% off of red tag clearance. I did get the XT for 50% off a couple of weeks ago. My guess is they will do the 50% off again after Christmas.

rated:
UBOK said: My local OD seems to like to bounce back and forth between 25% and 50% off of red tag clearance. I did get the XT for 50% off a couple of weeks ago. My guess is they will do the 50% off again after Christmas.

Hmm.. I'll have to keep an eye out then. I hope the XT is still on their list of 'red tag' deals. I'm very pleased with my XT purchased just before Thanksgiving, and would love to give one to a friend as a gift.

rated:
Just got back from OD.

My Christmas tradition with OD is to go in a couple days before Christmas and pick up some 24 oz. Christmas popcorn tins(buttered, carmel corn and cheddar in each tin).

Again, OD did not disappoint.

Marked down to $2.90(from $6.00) , I had a $10 off $30 coupon.

Bought 11 of them for a total of $20.90. I also got 5% Cash Back for using my AMEX Open Business Card.
I give them out every year as a tradition(joke) to my friends.

$1.82 each after coupon and CashBack.

These usually sell out quick once they are marked down. So YMMV.

rated:
cashguy12 said:

These usually sell out quick once they are marked down. So YMMV.

Not a YMMV if you give us the sku.

That way we'll know exactly which stores have em.

rated:
~4 pk OD brand glue sticks .25
Motorola blue tooth headset (model# 98731H) $14.99~
Sorry, I didn't keep the receipt, so I don't know the stock numbers.

rated:
Hi,

can anyone post a recipt for the seagate go 250 gb so that it can be priced matched, right now the price shows as 79.99

rated:
Just picked up 4 photo stamps for $4.99 each you get 20 free stamps with it.
~
Photo STamps 718122835003 20 stamps @ 4.99+ tax = 0.25 per stamp for a 0.42 stamp YMMV
~

J

rated:
l

rated:
Just came back from my local OD looking for a laptop and found a Toshiba 15" 4gb for $129.94. the csr said he has some more left in the back. they are discontinuing a whole bunch of latops and are basically giving them away!!!

rated:
How about an SKU, receipt, something?

rated:
Because someone was nice enough to share the external HD skus and I got 2 toshibas (but not done yet!) I saw these while "in store".

~916429 Avery White Laser Printer Labels, Address, 1 1/3" x 4", Box Of 3,500 $30.02 (was $63.99)~
~326794 Avery White Laser Printer Labels, Shipping, 2" x 4", Box Of 2,500 $30.02 (was $63.99)~

gonna be good when they hit .04

rated:
~ 647265 Belkin AV Master 8-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector $14.94 (Was $49.99) ~
~ 864760 DESMA ALL-IN-1 MEMORY CARD READER $4.93 (Was $19.99) ~
~ 488915 Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hub, Silver $4.93 (Was $14.89) ~
~ 976815 Sunpak SF-035-22200LR 3.5" Digital Photo Frame, Black $9.93 (Was $39.99) ~
~ 866280 FRAME, PHOTO, DGTL, MAGNET, 1.5 $4.93 ~

rated:
Re:
Photo STamps 718122835003 20 stamps @ 4.99+ tax = 0.25 per stamp for a 0.42 stamp YMMV

My Local OD still has these for 19.99, anyone else find them at 4.99 + Tx?

rated:
Late last summer there was a post of really discounted office (school) supplies. I ordered many, many for my teacher daughter. Does anyone know of a similar deal going on now? Page protectors were only about .01 ea - and so much other really good stuff. J Schuman--help, please!

rated:
oops

rated:
pkoontz said: Re:

Same here, no luck.

rated:
hot2004 said: pkoontz said: Re:

Same here, no luck.

Found some at a closing store for $8 + tax. Picked up 5 packs

rated:
salsdali said: Because someone was nice enough to share the external HD skus and I got 2 toshibas (but not done yet!) I saw these while "in store".

~916429 Avery White Laser Printer Labels, Address, 1 1/3" x 4", Box Of 3,500 $30.02 (was $63.99)~
~326794 Avery White Laser Printer Labels, Shipping, 2" x 4", Box Of 2,500 $30.02 (was $63.99)~

gonna be good when they hit .04

$15.93 now. Also, noticed a 25% off discount automatically applies when you buy 2 or more of the same item. Also worked on the OD house brand version of this stuff that was mgr marked down to $7 at my store (rang up $13.93, less 25%)

rated:
S105dude said: websokind said: Yes, the Canon EOS Rebel XT 283936 will scan at the register for $479 and change. It is part of the 50% promo the store is doing on red tag clearance. Once the total button is hit, the item should be $240ish+tax.

found one at a store...but it was only 25% off... gonna try and wait till red tag clearance is back to 50% off... but not worth it if its only 25%

rated:
was 25% red tag here in Colorado store only had one and no one knew it was there. Was marked down to $399.9 plus the 25% so I picked it up for 299

rated:
just an fyi, the 25% off clearance promo is being discontinued as of 2/19 (today). OD is going back to old ways of clearance pricing by just reducing prices, though not necessarily the ol traditional way with the .01 .02 etc. I believe they are doing this to eliminate confusion.

rated:
websokind said: just an fyi, the 25% off clearance promo is being discontinued as of 2/19 (today). OD is going back to old ways of clearance pricing by just reducing prices, though not necessarily the ol traditional way with the .01 .02 etc. I believe they are doing this to eliminate confusion.

They had some other camera's on clearance, will have to check out the prices, think

rated:
the avery labels now down to $6.94

rated:
picked up a
~belkin hi-speed USB2.0 4-port mini hub for $1.94~

had a ton of them left

Also had a speaker dock station for IPOD don't remember details it was $3.00

rated:
Purchased Ativa™ 12-Outlet Surge Protector With Telephone/DSL/Coax Protection, 10' Cord, 4120 Joules
Item# 958445 for $16.93 List Price $64.99

This is exactly same as Belkin 12-Outlet Surge Protector With Telephone/DSL/Coax Protection, 10' Cord, 4120 Joules
Belkin Model# BE112234-10
Ativa Model# BE112234-10-OD

Warranty is provided by Belkin
Ativa surge protector offers protection for professional workstations, laser printers, telephones, DSL modems, home-theater systems and everyday household electronics. Its slim, sleek design blends seamlessly with today's modern electronics and appliances. It includes 12 outlets, telephone/DSL line protection, 4120-joule surge protection, a 10' cord and a lifetime $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty for peace of mind. Also features convenient sliding safety covers on all 12 outlets to help protect users. Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.

rated:
~110595 Magellan® Maestro™ 4250 GPS $299 to $179.94~

rated:
saina said: Purchased Ativa™ 12-Outlet Surge Protector With Telephone/DSL/Coax Protection, 10' Cord, 4120 Joules

This is exactly same as Belkin 12-Outlet Surge Protector With Telephone/DSL/Coax Protection, 10' Cord, 4120 Joules
Belkin Model# BE112234-10
Ativa Model# BE112234-10-OD

Warranty is provided by Belkin
Ativa surge protector offers protection for professional workstations, laser printers, telephones, DSL modems, home-theater systems and everyday household electronics. Its slim, sleek design blends seamlessly with today's modern electronics and appliances. It includes 12 outlets, telephone/DSL line protection, 4120-joule surge protection, a 10' cord and a lifetime $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty for peace of mind. Also features convenient sliding safety covers on all 12 outlets to help protect users. Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.

Arlington Hgts, IL store still got 4 of these on the shelf marked as 33.92, but scanning 16.93
OM

rated:
saina said: Purchased Ativa™ 12-Outlet Surge Protector With Telephone/DSL/Coax Protection, 10' Cord, 4120 Joules

Found 1 in Huntsville, AL, clearanced at $6.94

rated:
~515970 Ativa 8 outlet 725va UPS $14.93~

The best I can tell this is identical in all respects to this. Just APC logo on top is replaced with Ativa.
Arlington Hgts, IL does not have any after I got 1, but while the dude was looking this up for me I noticed that there were a few more stores nearby with 1-2 in stock, did not see which stores. Could have gone back to a different terminal and looked myself but had to run.
OM

rated:
~397-252 Haier 4.1 CU. FT. Refrigerator now $94~
~396-973 Haier 1.0 CU. FT. Stainless Steel Microwave oven now $44~

rated:
~401-050 Haier 1.8 CU.FT. Refrigerator White now $59.92~

rated:
~582-373 3 piece pen set reg.$16.99 now $3~
~577-756 Capless Rollerball pen reg $32.99 now $8~

rated:
TEKErugburn said: S105dude said: websokind said: Yes, the Canon EOS Rebel XT 283936 will scan at the register for $479 and change. It is part of the 50% promo the store is doing on red tag clearance. Once the total button is hit, the item should be $240ish+tax.

found one at a store...but it was only 25% off... gonna try and wait till red tag clearance is back to 50% off... but not worth it if its only 25%

I saw one in a store today. They've been trying to sell if for $400 for at least a month now. The "50% red tag clearance" signs were up, so I asked that it be scanned, and "totaled". Scanned at $449.91, and did not make any reduction when "totaled", as the same cameras did back in November.

rated:
~776280 Epson FX890 Dot-Matrix printer $0.01~

I'm a little hesitant to post this, since it's VERY YMMV, but I was in a store today, that had this as a clearance item. The tag stated the original price at $299.99, and the clearance price as $50.00. It scanned at $0.01, and the CSR made an override to $50. They must have found this buried in a storeroom. The shipping tag was from 10/2007. It's still in their website, though: Epson FX890 at OD It'll be tough to find, but might be worth checking, if one's in a store anyway.

rated:
~401-050 Haier 1.8 CU.FT. Refrigerator White now $29.99~

Picked up the last one in the Ft Smith, AR store.

rated:
~677905 Bush® Office Advantage 3-Drawer File~ Scanned at $25.94. Likely a big YMMV, as Inkdepot query found no others in the area.

rated:
~ 704290 Sony BDU-X10S Internal SATA Blu-ray Disc BD-ROM Drive $37.93 (was $149.99)~

rated:
hoseman666 said: ~ 704290 Sony BDU-X10S Internal SATA Blu-ray Disc BD-ROM Drive $37.93 (was $149.99)~
Awesome, will check it out tomorrow.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.