• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello!

Here's a nice little perky. If you use the PAY PER VIEW movie feature from Comcast OR say you plan on using it alot (to avoid Netflix or competition) and you call Comcast and explain this and they will send you out 3-5 coupons for FREE PAY Per View Movies.

You watch the movie, then submit the payment coupon when you get the bill for that movie. Limit ONE free Movie PER Billing Cycle however. So 3 coupons will be for 1 ea for 3 months. Value is about $5 per coupon.

This is confirmed in the Philly/Del comcast market.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did not work with Comcast in Central PA. Rep said she doesn't have a stack of coupons sitting on her desk.

PennStatePennState said: Did not work with Comcast in Central PA. Rep said she doesn't have a stack of coupons sitting on her desk.

title does say YMMV, but it did work in my area.

I know. I'm ticked at Comcast!

PennStatePennState said: I know. I'm ticked at Comcast!

Don't be. Just switch to FIOS! LOL

They just raised my rates and took away alot of the promotions I had. Got my bill back down some by calling but no more free DVR/extra box promo, raised my bill 28% as a result. Now for that emoticon you used

Need to see what FIOS has got these days.

MISTERCHEAP said: Need to see what FIOS has got these days.Higher prices than Comcast.

How very interesting. I know, and have contact, with alot of people that work for this company.

ATT deals looking really good. THe article on yahoo finance talks about the aggressive moves all the co. are making to get and retain customers.

They just mailed me two of these coupons . . . with a letter raising my monthly rate $38. Gee thanks. Looks like I'm switching to FIOS.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014