• 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Zenith 42 plasma tv model-42PC3DB upc-719192172609 is $100 down from $250
Sylvania 15 digital lcd tv-LC155SL8P upc -053818640463 is $25 down from $ 62
Sony bravia 32 tv LKDL32ML130 upc-027242719989 is $80 down from $200
Sylvania 20 digital lcd tv LC200SL8 upc-053818640388 is $150 down from $201
and many other more items such as dvd players and ipod stereos,be sure to look out for clearance signs or old displays that are just sitting around,most likely you will get a great deal.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
He posted the following earlier in this topic. Date Posted: Aug/31/2008 11:49 PM
Rating: 0

I believe him about these pr... (more)

fidget13a (Sep. 08, 2008 @ 8:24p) |

i found a sylvania 20 for 150 ... other did scan at OP's price.

bigmonkey70 (Sep. 10, 2008 @ 11:40a) |

today i found the Sony but full price at another Kmart near my work place ... will keep checking if price went down anyt... (more)

bigmonkey70 (Sep. 11, 2008 @ 12:45p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

these prices are insane! what's your location OP? Fantasyland??

online or B&M only ?
theobserver said: Zenith 42 plasma tv model-42PC3DB upc-719192172609 is $100 down from $250
and many other more items such as dvd players and ipod stereos,be sure to look out for clearance signs or old displays that are just sitting around,most likely you will get a great deal.

PMFan said: online or B&M only ?
theobserver said: Zenith 42 plasma tv model-42PC3DB upc-719192172609 is $100 down from $250

These would be at B&M stores with low traffic.

Just MY OPINION

Im calling BS here

billybabe3883 said: Just MY OPINION

Im calling BS here

Even the "down from" prices are a steal, so I'm inclined to agree...

I found some other posts (not topics started by) from "theobserver"

Check em out....seems like a big fallacy to me...JUST MY OPINION

Here<---this ones the best, make sure you read all his posts on the thread
Here
and here

Must be a store in BFE.
The only one that can be found online is the 42" plasma........And it's $999.00

"Zenith 42 plasma tv model-42PC3DB upc-719192172609 is $100 down from $250"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dreamer . . .

I bet these prices are true. But all of this stuff was bought out a while ago when the prices were a lot higher. The prices will continue to drop until the sku's are taken out of the system. These items are not in 99% of the Kmart stores.

Greygooser said: these prices are insane! what's your location OP? Fantasyland??

you are corrent about Fantasyland.

nothing to be found in my local Kmart, seemed way too good to be true!!!

I am actually going to give this guy a benefit of doubt, theres one K-Mart near me that noone goes to and I could only find about a year ago the gym equipment stuff that was posted here, I did not buy it back then as I did not even have a car and I still dont have a place to keep it (I am an international graduate student and I rent small apartment), The only folks buying at this particular store are really old people who come play bingo at the place right in the next parking lot and really really poor people who buy food, students like me go there once in 2 months or so to buy off season stuff (like comforter I bought in summer)
I was talking to the electronics sells guy there and he is the only one who is there, he told me that they dont send any cool things to sell at that store anymore ! and that there was one guy about 2 years ago who would come and buy all the stuff at reduced price, the biggest TV they have is I think 29" LCD and the coolest thing they have are the video game disks, he said that electronic stuff just does not sell !
So I would not be surprised if the OP has found one such store (may be even here in South Carolina), where the priority of the people coming to shop is buy only the necessary stuff, and no wonder he wont give up the city where he is from coz he obviously does not want competition, but I see he sure likes to brag !

are Kmart clearance price nation wide or is it only at certain stores???

Post a receipt from what you got a 42" plasma for $100 (I would believe that when I saw it).

The best I ever saw was a Hitachi 42" plasma for $489 at a Sears but they couldnt sell it to me cause they said there was a problem with the screen.

I just can't believe a 42" plasma for $100.

I happened to be in a Kmart earlier today and the best I saw for clearance in electronics was a 50" Magnavox plasma, normally $1299 or $1499 for $800.

Prices are correct, but as a poster said above probably not available at 99% of the Kmarts. I had to pass by 2 kmarts today, so I printed off the UPC codes (upcdatabase.com) and checked the prices using the price scanner. Both kmarts showed the prices that the OP posted (for all 3 items). Neither had any of the models though.

EDIT: I did not check for this item in the list above "Sylvania 20 digital lcd tv LC200SL8 upc-053818640388 is $150 down from $201"

I found two of the Sylvania 20 digital lcd tv LC200SL8 upc-053818640388 is $150 down from $201"
, but none of the others.

I got a weslo cadence treadmill for $0.01 from my local Kmart two weeks back.

It was on 90% clearance for $32 5-6 months ago and none of my local Kmart had it in stock. Suddenly I saw one in one of my local Kmart, it must had been hidden in backroom and they put it out recently. It scanned for penny, so the cashier called the manager and they declined to give it for penny. I settle down for $32, my last known clearance price.

These prices are all genuine and there are a lot more clearance items however I will not give away the specific location,but to prove they are correct enter any sku's that I list into a Kmart price scanner or request an associate to scan with their item locator gun.Its your loss if you don't follow up not mine,however some of these items may have a negative on hand quantity meaning they might not be in stock.

Most of the people here are so cheap they would probably drive a couple hundred miles to your store to steal your deals

Today,saturday afternoon just bought a Toshiba HD A3 HD DVD player priced at $7.50,this was a floor sample
but has everything in the box the upc is 022265001066 look it up also got a JVC mini dv tapes for my camcorder for $1.50 the upc is 046838030871..most kmarts will be out of these merchandise as these sku's have been on clearance fo quite a while but being patient will pay off

theobserver said: Today,saturday afternoon just bought a Toshiba HD A3 HD DVD player priced at $7.50,this was a floor sample
but has everything in the box the upc is 022265001066 look it up also got a JVC mini dv tapes for my camcorder for $1.50 the upc is 046838030871..most kmarts will be out of these merchandise as these sku's have been on clearance fo quite a while but being patient will pay off

I believe you, seriously. You just live in the middle of BFE where no one else cars about electronics. Maybe its an Amish k-mart.

Bmr4life said: theobserver said: Today,saturday afternoon just bought a Toshiba HD A3 HD DVD player priced at $7.50,this was a floor sample

I believe you, seriously. You just live in the middle of BFE where no one else cars about electronics. Maybe its an Amish k-mart.

Lancaster, PA???

I found two Sylvania 20 digital lcd tv LC200SL8 upc-053818640388 is $150 In Sacramento, CA. I bought bothof them

I'm giving OP the benefit of the doubt plus green. He did post UPCs and item descriptions, and later instructions for verifying the prices. Just because they're not universally available isn't his fault, and if nothing else his post was at least coherent. Thanks OP!

KidCharliemain said: I'm giving OP the benefit of the doubt plus green. He did post UPCs and item descriptions, and later instructions for verifying the prices. Just because they're not universally available isn't his fault, and if nothing else his post was at least coherent. Thanks OP!
Agreed. This does seem way too good to be true, but those that have been here for any length of time should know that occasionally the "too-good-to-be-true" deal does pop up every so often. I'll be checking a local K-mart tomorrow. I actually tried tonight but got there right at closing time and saw the guy locking the front door as I pulled in the parking space.
You never know... I might find something interesting I hope!

I will say that it is not likely that you will find the items at very few of your local stores because of the simple fact that Kmart assosciates will most likely save and hold these items for their own purchases,they will most likely give you incorrect information or deny that they have the items in stock...seriously who wouldn't have you been to kmarts lately,they are very much understaffed and overworked.
so i will acknowledge the prices are correct for all my listings but very few will be able to score these deals.

theobserver said: I will say that it is not likely that you will find the items at very few of your local stores because of the simple fact that Kmart assosciates will most likely save and hold these items for their own purchases,they will most likely give you incorrect information or deny that they have the items in stock...seriously who wouldn't have you been to kmarts lately,they are very much understaffed and overworked.
so i will acknowledge the prices are correct for all my listings but very few will be able to score these deals.

Let me guess. You work at Kmart and do exactly what you are descibing in your post.

I will go try the local store and tell you guys what I find.

not deal.
NOJNOJNOJ said: I found two of the Sylvania 20 digital lcd tv LC200SL8 upc-053818640388 is $150 down from $201"
, but none of the others.

theobserver said: Today,saturday afternoon just bought a Toshiba HD A3 HD DVD player priced at $7.50,this was a floor sample

theobserver

Can you please post a scan of your receipt for the Toshiba HD A3 HD DVD player. I found a Kmart near me that had two new in box of these sitting on the shelf. One even had the orginal $299.99 sticker on it. They scan item not on file through the register and tell you to check the price on the shelf when scanned with the instore scanner. Thanks.

jackl81 said: theobserver said: Today,saturday afternoon just bought a Toshiba HD A3 HD DVD player priced at $7.50,this was a floor sample

theobserver

Can you please post a scan of your receipt for the Toshiba HD A3 HD DVD player. I found a Kmart near me that had two new in box of these sitting on the shelf. One even had the orginal $299.99 sticker on it. They scan item not on file through the register and tell you to check the price on the shelf when scanned with the instore scanner. Thanks.

(HE-SHE) is not going to post any copies of the receipts.

Well the best deal I found was an XBOX 360 game (WWE vs Raw 2007, or something like that) for 3 bucks.
Oh well I gave it a shot.
GameStop will give $3 for that game after I'm done playing it awhile, so nothing lost there I guess.

weisblatt said: Bmr4life said: theobserver said: Today,saturday afternoon just bought a Toshiba HD A3 HD DVD player priced at $7.50,this was a floor sample

Lancaster, PA???

FYI: Lancaster, PA is a lot less rural then people think (I go to school in the area now). You don't really see too much amish stuff in Lancaster itself. (Theres Target. Sonic, Wal-Mart's, every other store you can name)

I honestly dont think its rural or not, I think the more important thing is if there are any other stores near by, and what kind of neighborhood the Kmart is located at, I have noticed that K-mart being one of the old chains are no longer located in prime lcations anymore (they were so when they first opened but with expansion of many cities people go elsewhere) that is exactly what happened with the K-marts near me.
I went yesterday and have confirmed pretty much all prices that OP said but there are none in stock.

Checked the kmart near me in virginia, and the HD-A3 is $149 when scanned by employee. Anyway to get the $7.50 price or is this guy just pulling our chains?

Whenever the item says check shelf label,its on clearance have the manager give you a price,not with the register scan but with the item scan gun.

Skipping 16 Messages...
today i found the Sony but full price at another Kmart near my work place ... will keep checking if price went down anytime soon....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014