• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free custom kit that includes 5 products:

Feel free to test out which foundation colors work best for your complexion! Select 5 sample size products from the following categories: 3 Foundations, 1 Blush and Face Color, and 1 Concealer
Foundations (sample)
Blushes & Face Colors (sample)
Concealers (sample)

I just ordered mine yesterday and I've heard a lot of great things about it (search youtube under Everyday Minerals).

The custom kit is free...you only pay shipping, which is only $3-$4...This is still a great deal for minerals!!!

https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=26&Itemid=40

Steps to adding your custom kit:
1. Click on custom kits under make up.
2. Scroll down to free sample kit and add that to cart.
3. To choose your shades for foundation, click on foundation under makeup.
4. Drag the shades you want to the cart that is underneath all the shades.
5. It will ask for the formula that you want..matte, semi-matte, intensive, and orginal glo.
Note: Matte and intensive is heavier coverage, and harder to blend, I heard. Semi-matte is lighter coverage.
6. After you have added all your shades, simply click on check out...and enter your payment info.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

shipping costs more than $3

I was thinking science project minerals. Not make up.

Thanks OP - I use Bare Minerals, so am going to try Everyday - great deal, green for you!

Thanks OP! Been wanting to try this kind of Makeup!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014