• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Isn't it weird that the older CR-Vs didn't come with a passenger armrest already installed from the factory!? I just ordered 1 because my gf complains about it when she's in my car.

LINK

Genuine Factory Honda CR-V armrest. Exact match to your CR-V's interior in Gray fabric shown. CRV's have only one interior color. Adjusts to the position that's most comfortable for you. Only fits 1999 through 2001 models (will not work on 1997-1998 models).

BONUS: FREE HandA LED Swivel Top Flashlight w/ any purchase of $5+ (limit 1 per order).
< Click Here for More Info >
Use the page at the above link to add the flashlight to your cart.
Important: It must be in your cart at checkout to receive the flashlight.

Price Comparison:
$69.95 shipped @ HondaSUV
$59.94 shipped @ eBay Motors
$78 shipped @ JJ Products (Non-OEM)

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

can we install the armrest by ourselves ?

Nostradamus said: can we install the armrest by ourselves ?

Yes, I think so... I'm not handy, but it looks easy enough.

Installation Instructions

Honda Element Armrest Installation Video on YouTube

Nostradamus said: can we install the armrest by ourselves ?

Instructions

sweet..thanks !!

THANKS! I bought the hard case for the spare tire for $57 + shipping too. This arm rest will be a nice feature for the passenger side!

The cabin air filter for only $11.54 is also a great deal. Shipping was only an extra $0.47 for me when I ordered it along with the armrest.

My Order:

QTY Reference Number and Description Unit Price Price
1 Ref Number:589 -
Honda Shin-Etsu Grease $11.89 $11.89

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Ref Number:1484 -
Honda CRV Oil Drain Plug. $1.06 $4.24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Ref Number:618 -
Fits Years 1997 - 2001 CRV
Genuine Factory Honda cabin air filter.
Installation instructions are NOT available for maintenance items $11.54 $11.54

1 Ref Number:13 -
Fits Years 1999 - 2001 only ( will not work on 1997-1998 models )- CR-V
Genuine Factory Honda Fabric Armrest $19.00 $19.00

1 Ref Number:EMAIL-MANTIS -
HandA Swivel top LED flashlight
Free with any purchase of $5 or more
Limit 1 per order
Can't be added to prior orders. $0.00 $0.00

Product Sub Total $46.67
Shipping (Ground) $10.46

Total $57.13

i bought this a couple of years ago
install was not that difficult

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014