• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I keep getting codes from DSW, so rather than clutter up the forum with multiple DSW threads, I figured we could just put them all here.

Now through October 5: Free standard shipping on online orders of $25 or more - enter code RSHPDSW at checkout.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
3 days only!
Ends December 17

Take 25% off
All Gift Items marked with a red box
Online only. Use promotion code MYGIFT.

Plus... (more)

billrubin (Dec. 15, 2008 @ 8:33a) |

Added:
765 - (12/24/08)
$10 off $10!!!

-cd

canydavid (Dec. 24, 2008 @ 8:04p) |

I couldn't get the $10 off $10 to work for me, and the poster told me it expired yesterday anyway. I wonder if it was a ... (more)

billrubin (Dec. 25, 2008 @ 9:54p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

DSW website

Pricegrabber ratings for DSW.com Add yours now

Have a coupon code not on this list? Please contribute! Simply click edit at the end of this post entry. Please also delete the codes that have expired.

Please respect our formatting.
CODE - (EXPIRATION DATE)
- DESCRIPTION

DSWTEN - (12/31/08)
$10 off $50

SNOW - (1/4/09)
Free standard shipping on orders of $25 or more

DRIVE2 - (2/28/09)
$10 off $50

Good to know: according to DSW customer service, you can use up to three discount codes at a time!

Online Only - Take an extra 25% off already reduced clearance items with promotion code CLEAR4, through September 14, 2008.

Was able to use both codes, so got 25% off + free shipping. Thank you!

DSW Rewards members earn 500 bonus points for each regularly priced item purchased at dsw.com now through September 18. Just enter BONUS at checkout - just make sure you're logged in. And don't forget that the free shipping deal above is still good!

Need another 25% off code.

Free standard shipping had been extended an extra day - now good through October 6. Same code - RSHPDSW.

And now through September 28, it's double points time for DSW Rewards members! Get double points on all DSW purchases made in-store and online. So if you were waiting for a good time to do a little shoe shopping, now's the time!

Now through October 5, take $10 off any pair of pumps valued at $50 and up. Use code PUMPS (easy enough, eh?). Pair this with the free shipping code that's still good, and you got yourself a pretty nice deal.

Now through October 15, DSW rewards members receive Free Second Business Day Shipping on any online order when you enter promotion code 2SHP at checkout and select the Second Business Day Delivery option.

Now through October 19, take $10 off all boots and booties $50.00 and up. Just enter promo code BOOTS at checkout.

Also, now through November 3, logged-in DSW rewards members can receive Free Standard Shipping on Orders of $25 or more with promotion code RSHOSHP. Don't forget that codes are stackable!

Now through October 26, DSW rewards members get TRIPLE reward points on all purchases, every time you shop - both in-store and online!

Now through October 31, save an additional 25% all online clearance items. Enter code SAVE4 at checkout.

TODAY ONLY - Bearpaws Fluff Sweater Clogs on sale for $9.95 (usually retail for between $20 & $40), online only. Also, today's the last day for the RSHOSHP free shipping code!

Now through November 9, save $10 on all boots and booties $75 and up (online only). Enter promo code BOOTS3 at checkout.

Also, now through November 23, get free standard US shipping on any online order of $25 or more. Enter promo code FRSHIP at checkout.

November 10-12 $10 off $50 purchase (online only)
Use code SHARE

Free shipping on purchase of $25 or more
Use code FRSHIP

Link

25% off on November 13, 2008 only, use code BAGB4.

This is to make up for a free bag offer they were going to run, but they cancelled it at the last minute. If you received the physical postcard it will be good in store from November 13 through November 16 for 25% off.

Edited to fix typo on code

I tried BAG84 and it doesn't seem to work.

digelt said: TODAY ONLY - Bearpaws Fluff Sweater Clogs on sale for $9.95 (usually retail for between $20 & $40), online only. Also, today's the last day for the RSHOSHP free shipping code!
any more codes today?

BAG84 doesn't seem to work for me too.

Its bagb3 for the 25% off.

the codes did not deduct prior to place order for me, i had to call cs after my order was placed.

my cs rep said the 25% off for 11/13 was only available for certain reward members and since i was a new reward member, i was not eligible and hence that's why the coupon did not apply online during checkout but she was able to give me the free shipping.

bagb3 worked for 25% off and frship for free shipping! (You can use more than one code. Works on clearance.) Thanks!!!!!!!!

Anyone notice that their site is painfully slow? (Always - not just during good promotions.)

HollyMarie said: I tried BAG84 and it doesn't seem to work.Sorry about that, apparently I read the "B" as "8", mine is BAGB4 (instead of BAGB3 it looks like some folks got).

well poo too late now =(

500 bonus points for rewards members for every purchase between Nov 17 and Nov 19.

Now through November 27, 50% off all slippers! Just enter code COZY at checkout. Offer is only good online.

Also, now through January 4, free standard shipping on all orders of $25 or more. Enter code SNOW at checkout.

Now through November 30, take an additional 30% off all online clearance items. Use code THANKS at checkout.

Now through December 7, DSW Rewards members get 1000 points with any purchase online or in-store.

Now through December 14, get $10 off any purchase of $50 or more. Enter code SHOELOVE at checkout. Available online only.

The DSW Winter Sale begins December 18th, and from December 18-20 DSW will be offering triple rewards points according to a flyer we got in the store this weekend. Depending on how much you spend, it could be worth more than $10 off $50 (1500 points gives you a $10 certificate).

My son bought a pair of sneakers this weekend that were on sale for $30. Added to the 1000 bonus points it was almost enough for another certificate (actually, it was enough since we had 800 points already).

I've been looking to buy a pair of $49.95 shoes, I need to decide if it is worth it to pad my order with a pair of socks to use the $10 coupon, or just wait for triple points. Then my wife would get another certificate.

BTW, it does not appear that DSW is on any referral sites like FatCash. Is anyone aware of one that has them?

3 days only!
Ends December 17

Take 25% off
All Gift Items marked with a red box
Online only. Use promotion code MYGIFT.

Plus
Free 2nd day shipping with any purchase!
Use promotion code 4XPRESS.

It will be interesting to see if the free 2nd day shipping continues when their sale and triple points starts on the 18th.

Added:
765 - (12/24/08)
$10 off $10!!!

-cd

I couldn't get the $10 off $10 to work for me, and the poster told me it expired yesterday anyway. I wonder if it was a Reward certificate (the ones you get for collecting 1500 points) since I have a couple here and they're also 3 digit codes.

Here is a new one I found elsewhere: $10 off $50, online (DRIVE2) or in-store.

http://www.condenet.com/promo/chevy/happyshoeyear/coupon_72dpi.j...

Valid through 2/28/09.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014