• Page :
  • Text Only
I've used this site with success: http://www.repairclinic.com/. I bought a part from them for $63+ shipping when Sears Parts Direct would have been $159.99+tax+shipping. Their customer service was also very good as well. I ordered the part one night and called the next morning to upgrade my shipping. When I told them my deadline, they figured out that it would get to me in time using a cheaper shipping option and helped me save some additional money. Overall great experience.

Also try 80015. This one worked on 1/31/09 for 20% off.

so, they go like 1-2-3... try ...16 if ...15 doesn't work

I've bought from both places and agree with congaboy. I didn't compare prices and each purchase was for different items, but shipping took about 2 weeks when I ordered from Sears Parts Direct (I couldn't get their site to work properly in the middle of checkout so I phoned the order in). I've placed 2 orders in the past year with Repairclinic.com and had very fast delivery and found the parts to be priced cheaper than anywhere else on my last purchase of oven parts.

congaboy77 said: I've used this site with success: http://www.repairclinic.com/. I bought a part from them for $63+ shipping when Sears Parts Direct would have been $159.99+tax+shipping. Their customer service was also very good as well. I ordered the part one night and called the next morning to upgrade my shipping. When I told them my deadline, they figured out that it would get to me in time using a cheaper shipping option and helped me save some additional money. Overall great experience.

Still working...it's up to 80015. Thanks, this lessens the sphincter pain a bit. I hate buying parts.

thanx 80016 just worked for me on 03/07/09
20% off

80016 alive and well on MARCH 10, 2009.

TYTBUDGET

congaboy77 said: I've used REPAIRCLINIC.COM with success.
I'd be happy to try them but they don't stock HOOVER parts. My only peeve about SEARSPARTSDIRECT.COM is that they won't take my Sears giftcards. Still, good price to keep my old Windtunnel going until I see a DYSON DC17 Animal under $400 that's price-matchable.

TYTBUDGET

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014